• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kars (Jorge Joestar) vs Mechikabura (Dragon Ball Heroes), again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mechikabura was swallowing up a 2A area very quickly, by the time kars understands he will have been absorbed.
kars understand is passive, also mechi absorb would take some time tho, so kars can probably do that.

I wonder when kars would see the black hole absorbing everything would instantly understand since it's a passive

kars understand is passive, also mechi absorb would take some time tho, so kars can probably do that.

I wonder when kars would see the black hole absorbing everything would instantly understand since it's a passive
Passives can happen over time.

True passive isn't a thing, but give scans sure.
Kars adapting to Passive Narrative flow changes:

Oh, I thought. The way Dio talked was similar to the way I spoke about believing that I was a detective. Beyond. Dio Brando had one behind him, too.

“If you want it all that much, then let’s do this!”

Cars cried, and flitted down to Dio’s level. Dio’s The World Ultimate came out, but it was Cars’ White Snake Ultimate that fought it. Splat! White Snake Ultimate punched Dio’s cheek, and Dio staggered back. A disc flew out of his head and fell to the ground, where it shattered, and The World Ultimate standing beside him fell apart, dissolving.

“Now I will grant your wish! Make these all your own!”

Cars said, and discs began flowing out of his head, and as fast as he could he slammed them into Dio’s head.

“One more!”

"
Cars said, and Killer Queen hit the switch again, and again, and was clearly making the bombs bigger each time trying to blow Cars up, but boom, bang, ka-boom, all the explosions were contained entirely inside Cars. He just let a little flame or backdraft out and was fine. At last he said,

“Get it now?”

and the explosions stopped."

Blooorp, Dio’s head swelled up, then returned to normal size.

“And another, and another!”

Blooorp blooorp! This time Dio’s chest and belly swelled up and shrank.

“More more more more!”

Blooorp! Blooorp! Blooorp! Blooorp! Dio’s entire body swelled and shrank, waves running across it as it bent in all kinds of hideous directions. The speed of Cars’ arms grew faster and faster, like a punch volley, until discs were slamming into Dio too fast for it to shrink and he began swelling into a hideous ball of flesh.

Kars adapting to killer queen
Cars said, and Killer Queen hit the switch again, and again, and was clearly making the bombs bigger each time trying to blow Cars up, but boom, bang, ka-boom, all the explosions were contained entirely inside Cars. He just let a little flame or backdraft out and was fine. At last he said,

“Get it now?”

and the explosions stopped.

Kars understanding TWU

“This isn’t advice. This isn’t a motto for life. I literally mean ‘look up’. Straight above your head.”

I raised a hand, pointing above my head.

“See it yet?”

Dio looked up.

And saw Cars, in the air above him, grinning down at him.

“What…!?”

Dio yelped. His wait over, Cars began dropping like a stone, straight at

Dio.

“Like I said, I understand your Stand.”

Behind Cars was the ultimate version of Dio’s The World. The World Ultimate. There was some resemblance, but even at a glance you could tell it wasn’t the same Stand.

so if kars understands he can probably not get absorbed and if it get absorbed he have some possibility to trasfeal in time
and if mechi have kars powers then... he will use them or nah?

also the regen thing could work?

so if kars understands he can probably not get absorbed and if it get absorbed he have some possibility to trasfeal in time
and if mechi have kars powers then... he will use them or nah?
Even if he does understand he gets absorbed before he can do anything.

??
Mechi can't get absorbed by his black hole?
also if it's even like that.. D4C basically can create a parrelal universe and trasfeal.

so this is kinda a loop, also there is regeneration thing
1 universe compared to the infinite mechi can absorb does this irrelevant, regen doesn't matter, time loop doesn't matter via acausality and absorbing the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back