• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kars (Jorge Joestar) vs Mechikabura (Dragon Ball Heroes), again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Since Mechi lost his HDE and Passive Absorption, the famous match-up Kars vs Mechi with the result that it was a bit inconclusive and a bit of a stomp for Mechi ins't valid anymore (due to the downgrade).
Basically i wanted to do this controversial matchup again, but the true question now is: will it really be an inconclusive?

• Speed equalized
  • Kars in MiHUR key, and mechi in TPUF
  • Kars have access to all of his stands
SPOILER_eKqsG70l.png
496173a8ea80c59bfea0b4fb846503b3fdd1d982r1-1382-2048v2_hq.jpg

Demon God: 7 (LightReinh12345, Alphaapexnep00, Acker123, Ned_the_Outer_God, Havok, sanicpood, orange)

Ultimate life form:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Huh, interesting.

But I still don't see how he will win. Adapting to hax is one thing, but adapting to Ap... now that's different.

Huh, interesting.

But I still don't see how he will win. Adapting to hax is one thing, but adapting to Ap... now that's different.
I was writing a long message of how AP is useless for both.

Basically both have immortality type 8, acausality and other stuff that makes a punch useless, because they will come back.

DIO's low 1-C stuff is dog shit, it just keeps him from being killed, incap is still a thing. It's the reason why Joji isn't on the list, it was agreed he incons all of them, but anyone with passive incap stuff stomps him

DIO's low 1-C stuff is dog shit, it just keeps him from being killed, incap is still a thing.
ok let me send scans

But how? I had to use Beyond. In what way? What had I done before? I’d thought it through. But what had I thought, specifically? I’d been told, Believe in Beyond, and you will overcome your fate. So I’d tried to believe. Believing in Beyond meant…there was an author writing a story with me as the main character. And in a story, you couldn’t have things that didn’t make sense or just showed up out of the blue. So I had to create the flow. What did ‘narrative flow’ mean here? If I first had to pay heed to the situation I was in, then I’d have to do as the mafia said, and solve the murder of their boss. Shit. I’m not Tsukumojuku! But before I yelled that, I had another thought. Maybe meeting Tsukumojuku and spending all that time with him on our adventures meant I could use that as a foundation to solve this mystery here? Yeah, that’s exactly what I had to do.

Code:
“I believe,” I blurted. Tsukumojuku had said, With Beyond at your side, your adventure will be without compare. Tom Petty’s steely eyes softened in a smile.
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]
```Antonio shrieked, and warm vomit splattered down on my exposed crotch. Chewed up bits of William Cardinal’s insides. Japanese characters don’t just symbolize sounds. They also show meaning, and there’s breadth to that meaning. This breadth is why 九 could mean ‘9’ and ‘omnipotent god.’ And why 十 could be ’10’ and a ‘cross’. The shape of the kanji was a metaphorical symbol. In Japanese, you could manipulate that meaning to ‘convey’ that one thing was another. Force open a path, and allow meaning to pass down it. So back to Tsukumojuku. 九十九十九. Him giving me that dictionary when he left felt like the work of Beyond to me. It let me understand. I was extremely glad I’d learned just how broad the meaning of Japanese words could be. “Then I guess you won’t die.”
[/QUOTE]
so beliving beyond would passively overflow the narrative

>
I never dreamed having no blood relation to my parents would ever be a weapon. And only someone with a Beyond could defeat someone with a Beyond. > “If the world is a loop, you can never get away, Dio Brando. Are you ready to savor despair?” Yikes, saying shit that might make Dio calm down a little, but we didn’t have time for me to point that out and I didn’t have the nerve in the first place. Not a problem. I just kept going. “A big round of applause for our special guest, Cars! And you know what that means! Cars’ special self-made ladder! It’s the Ultimate! You’ll never forget it!” From inside my stomach, Funny Valentine produced seven parallel world ‘Cars’ and flung them up towards where Cars was floating. Each had a Cars version of The World Ultimate, and could stop time, so a latter of eight ‘Cars’ stretched from my stomach towards the body of the ‘holy man’ but even when they touched their bodies weren’t destroyed. Dio was so flabbergasted he forgot to put his own Stand out. Instead, he sputtered, “Wh-what!? What are you doing!?” “And time resumes,” “And time resumes,” Cars said, and at this signal I started running up the Cars ladder. Beneath my legs the ‘Cars’ were knocked into each other, turned into Menger Sponges, fell apart, and vanished. Bam bam bam bam bam! When my run finished, Dio’s attention was entirely on their destruction. As the seven ‘Cars’ crumbled, they got a bit close to the eighth Cars, and when he noticed, he kicked the wall to put some distance between them. When he did, for an instant I was exposed. I’d been waiting for that moment. I’d thought of all kinds of things to say, but what actually popped out in that moment? “Dipshit! You’re a disgrace to everyone adopted! You should never have ****** with us!” I have no idea what I meant by that last bit but I said what I said and had to live with it. Like, I hated that this made it sound like what he’d done for the reputation of adopted kids was what bothered me about him but too late now. As long as I could get that shocked look on his face. Before he recovered from any of these surprises, I landed on the table where the body was placed. Right next to the corpse. And the table itself was about the same size as the thing that goes in the oven during cremations. “Wh-what are you doing!? Stop!” Dio yelled, but Funny handed me a hatchet and I used it to chop the holy man’s head clean off.` also > `Cars cried, and flitted down to Dio’s level. Dio’s The World Ultimate came out, but it was Cars’ White Snake Ultimate that fought it. Splat! White Snake Ultimate punched Dio’s cheek, and Dio staggered back. A disc flew out of his head and fell to the ground, where it shattered, and The World Ultimate standing beside him fell apart, dissolving. > > “Now I will grant your wish! Make these all your own!” > > Cars said, and discs began flowing out of his head, and as fast as he could he slammed them into Dio’s head. > > “One more!” > > Blooorp, Dio’s head swelled up, then returned to normal size. > > “And another, and another!” > > Blooorp blooorp! This time Dio’s chest and belly swelled up and shrank. > > “More more more more!” > > Blooorp! Blooorp! Blooorp! Blooorp! Dio’s entire body swelled and shrank, waves running across it as it bent in all kinds of hideous directions. The speed of Cars’ arms grew faster and faster, like a punch volley, until discs were slamming into Dio too fast for it to shrink and he began swelling into a hideous ball of flesh. Wa ha ha ha ha! How’s that feel!? You full yet!?” Cars laughed. Dio’s face looked down at Cars over his swollen body. His expression hollow, but there was still a light in his eyes. Uh-oh, I thought, but Dio opened his mouth, and I heard what he said. “This is right. There’s no mistake. Everything is taking me where I need to go.” That sounded like what the wounded man with the crown of thorns had said. I agree with everything. Keep going, call it off, do anything you like, do nothing at all. Dio pulled something sharp from near his hand. I yelled, “Cars! Watch out!” Even without my warning, Cars saw the weapon. Before Dio could take a swing, Cars slammed one last attack home, and said, “Everyone has their limits! Can yours contain the entire world!? Let your own arrogance lead to suffering! Learn just how limited you really are! Ha ha ha ha! Now the finishhhhh!” He put one last disc in Dio’s head, and Dio’s swollen body reached its limit. I braced for the explosion, and Cars waited, a grin on his face. But Dio just said,

it was actually pretty sus, im pretty sure you need larg size type 9 (in the case of mechi assorbing infinite universes) to confirm the HDE.
Pretty sure the wiki's own page for HDE even notes that general abilities like Large Size arent necesarily applicable to all fiction. Also Mechi's body is actually infinite in size from within so there's that

Pretty sure the wiki's own page for HDE even notes that general abilities like Large Size arent necesarily applicable to all fiction. Also Mechi's body is actually infinite in size from within so there's that
uh? welp, i thinked they used larg size stuff, then idk why HDE got downgraded. must be different here
Tell that to Solaris lol
WHAT?! Solaris is here?? oh no.. Darkseid vs Gojo flashback

uh? welp, i thinked they used larg size stuff, then idk why HDE got downgraded. must be different here
"Keep in mind that this is merely a very general list of the abilities that a higher-dimensional entity would possess, and is not necessarily applicable to all of fiction."

WHAT?! Solaris is here?? oh no.. Darkseid vs Gojo flashback
Basically Solaris is a 4D being and a size of a building. Mechi being human sized shouldn't be a valid debunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back