• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kars (Jorge Joestar) vs Mechikabura (Dragon Ball Heroes), again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 universe compared to the infinite mechi can absorb does this irrelevant, regen doesn't matter, time loop doesn't matter via acausality and absorbing the past.
1 he will still transfeal there, and then get re absorbed or whatever, if kars can blitz mechi in starts and disc crush then it would be a incon as i showed before, why time loop is argument tho?? i was refering to it would be a loop when kars basically create universe transfeal them and get absorbed, and again

1 he will still transfeal there, and then get re absorbed or whatever, if kars can blitz mechi in starts and disc crush then it would be a incon as i showed before, why time loop is argument tho?? i was refering to it would be a loop when kars basically create universe transfeal them and get absorbed, and again
If mechi absorbs every kars the transfer doesn't happen, mechikabura resists dishing and kars is not allowed to amp and blitz, adding g 1 to infinite isn't relevant.

If mechi absorbs every kars the transfer doesn't happen, mechikabura resists dishing and kars is not allowed to amp and blitz, adding g 1 to infinite isn't relevant.
though he can still create it, and when it is created he transfeal there, it's okay that then it gets absorbed, it still create it.
also why kars would get absorbed by his black hole?

also what is "dishing" and why kars isn't allow to use MiHur spee amp?

ω+1 is a thing, but would get absorbed anyways

Dio has mid-high? He's profile says he has High -Mid. In less I'm looking at the wrong one

Amping to blitz in a speed equalized where you are slower without equalization is not allowed, mechi resists discing.
Thats not rlly how it works, speed amps is allowed, unless it lead in a blitz, Kars wont blitz with speed amp, it eventually becomes higher, its not isntantaneous

Mechi fra for 4d mindhax
we are already in grace, though we are discussing for novel kars wincons.

and apparently, mechi wincons here is basically stomp wincons. so this match was my wrost mistake on my life

Acid Manipulation (Whitesnake can exude a corrosive acid that slowly melts those afflicted)
Acid Manipulation (His cells can release a digestive acid that allows him to absorb other lifeforms)
Durability Negation (via Hamon,) conventional durability or whatever should be
Soul Manipulation (Grabbed Killer Queen, which is also Yoshikage Kira's soul, out of his body and made it attack Kira himself. Disassembled Narancia's Das Boot. Absorbed the souls of his 36 extra selves By using a microscopic drop of blood, he turned it into the souls of every woman Kira has ever killed) (Mechi soul isn't a that level ig)
Possession (Can physically invade bodies and control them
Gravity Manipulation (C-Moon Ultimate makes Kars the center of reverse gravity], repelling all objects away from him)(yes canonically ignore durability due to gravit effects)

most of them are in-character and can use them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back