• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pathways into the Light RP Beta Test Registration thread

initially I was going to choose a Mage class but I discarded the idea, after knowing that the races would be limited and we could learn a spell, I assumed that it had to be between a scout or a warrior, but when reviewing the statistics and thinking about it, I considered that the warriors are slower

Is this still open to new players? You mentioned that you'd take up to 10 players, and there's only 5 so far. I'm totally down if you're still taking players.

Is this still open to new players? You mentioned that you'd take up to 10 players, and there's only 5 so far. I'm totally down if you're still taking players.
Absolutly it is. You can participate if you want. I would wait with your character submission though, as I'm currently writing out the class advancements and that might influence whatya wanna play.

Absolutly it is. You can participate if you want. I would wait with your character submission though, as I'm currently writing out the class advancements and that might influence whatya wanna play.
I'll go ahead and make a character, but won't assign a class yet. And yeah, I'm excited to be involved in something like this, as It'll be my first RP.

Some major update (******* finally)

I Finished the main bulk of the gameplay systems! You will now know how combat within this RP works. If any question still arise, ask and I shall answer them. That means that once I finished all class advancements, we can start. I have said that goddamn line so often at this point I'm not even believing it myself.

In case you nuggets forgot where the Rulebook is, here

Thanks for everyones patience, I'm suffering!

Some major update (******* finally)

I Finished the main bulk of the gameplay systems! You will now know how combat within this RP works. If any question still arise, ask and I shall answer them. That means that once I finished all class advancements, we can start. I have said that goddamn line so often at this point I'm not even believing it myself.

In case you nuggets forgot where the Rulebook is, here

Thanks for everyones patience, I'm suffering!
The combat kind of reminds me of Fire Emblem games and I'm here for it.

@First_Witch

My submission

I haven't done the class or stats yet, as you said you were still working on the classes, and I'm unsure how I'll set up my stats yet.

Anyway, I think everything looks really cool, and I hope that everything turns out well for you.

I'm glad to see this being worked on again, as it looks to be like a super cool project. Only reason I haven't posted anything was because I didn't want to rush you or anything. Anyway, the work you've done so far is amazing, and I'll be looking forwards to whatever you have planned for us.

Back