• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pathways into the Light RP Beta Test Registration thread

Damn I did say 10 players max but we arent even halfway there, how depressing
simpson.gif

I'm sure I made a thousand and one mistakes

I'm still waiting for the magic skills that we can learn according to you, a few Lightnings wouldn't hurt
No starting stat changes without a Wanderer or Soldier background. And dont worry, I will write up a school of magic for at least 6 elements
I threw together something. Probably got something wrong cuz I'm half asleep.
Smooth, looks great!

Man. What a maidenless party

No starting stat changes without a Wanderer or Soldier background. And dont worry, I will write up a school of magic for at least 6 elements

Smooth, looks great!

Man. What a maidenless party

876.jpg

My other character ideas were two variants of a female I came up with, actually. However, RNG told me to go with Baskerville.

Y'all seriously have no idea how long it took me to decide on a character. It was literally like 3 hours of me trying to decide before ending up on him.

Last edited:
A cool thing I just noticed is that you lot managed to choose a unique class each. Was that something you guys planned or did it just turned out this way

Back