• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pathways into the Light RP Beta Test Registration thread

I'm technically the worst offender, looking at the publishing date of this thread, so I have no clue why people would apologize to me

Done. That said, either I did stats wrong, or we've all done them wrong up to this point. Math behind my stats:

Health: 6*4= 24

Light: 5*3= 15

Skill/Physical Power: 6+ 20 (Brass weapon score. Copper was ten, +10 increase per metal, yes?)

Magical power: 5 (no math done)

Block Chance: 5/5= 1 or 20%

Dodge Chance: 6/3= 2 or 33%

Critical Hit Chance: 6/2= 3 or 50%

Is this accurate, or did I mess it up?

Done. That said, either I did stats wrong, or we've all done them wrong up to this point. Math behind my stats:

Health: 6*4= 24

Light: 5*3= 15

Skill/Physical Power: 6+ 20 (Brass weapon score. Copper was ten, +10 increase per metal, yes?)

Magical power: 5 (no math done)

Is this accurate, or did I mess it up?
Yeah, kinda.

"In %" is literal. Meaning that if the calculation says 3, it means 3%

Meaning that section:

Should be:

Block Chance: 5/5= 1 or 1%

Dodge Chance: 6/3= 2 or 2%

Critical Hit Chance: 6/2= 3 or 3%

But seeing that you have a Shield equipped, it would be 31%, because Shields give a flat 30% block chance I could have sworn I wrote that down somewhere but I cant find it either so you have to take my word for it lmao

And yeah, most sheets arent updated on that regard, I will probably go through them and and respectfully do that myself.

should i make a change to my character? as far as i remember none of the changes that you did affect my class but i'm not sure
If you are satisfied with your current class and its future advancement, then... No wait you have to stat your items as outlines here and may want to do that for your Combat Stats as well as explained here

Okay so, this has been pretty much a wash entirely due to my terrible management and work ethics and I doubt that will change in the near future, so I hereby declare this RP as disbanded and closed down.

...For now, at the very least. I will relaunch this someday, hopefully planned through and finished. The biggest mistake I have made was starting the work with the annoucement. A Mistake I wont repeat again.

Apologies to all of you who had to participate in this trainwreck. Hopefully I will see you all in the future again, when I have become a better GM than past Witch. The flame is still flickering, it just needs more time.

Okay so, this has been pretty much a wash entirely due to my terrible management and work ethics and I doubt that will change in the near future, so I hereby declare this RP as disbanded and closed down.

...For now, at the very least. I will relaunch this someday, hopefully planned through and finished. The biggest mistake I have made was starting the work with the annoucement. A Mistake I wont repeat again.

Apologies to all of you who had to participate in this trainwreck. Hopefully I will see you all in the future again, when I have become a better GM than past Witch. The flame is still flickering, it just needs more time.
no problem

if you feel that's best, no problem. good luck on becoming a better GM

I really hope you do pick this up again. This was a great concept you came up with! I deal with bad management and work ethics, too, so I know what that's like. All we can do is keep working on it and trying to improve.

Aye it is as it sounds. I will do a test run this weekend, where we go through the entire chapter 1, to see wether this whole ordeal can work and how engaging the mechanics i have in mind are in practise.

For the sake of newcomer friendlyness, I will consider every past participant as non-members until they reply to me clearly that they want to participate. It was, after all, nearly a year since this was conceived.

Back