• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pathways into the Light RP Beta Test Registration thread

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired

WCcLMln.jpg

"Light is dying. The Stars in the Night are fading.
The Sun, once proudly at the center of our sky, dying.
The brightness and warmth of our flames, flickering.

Darkness is encroaching. The nights neverending.
Shadows, once cowering hidden, grew darker.
We humans, wise and farsighted, became blinded.

The End is near. With the fading light, good fades as well and whats left, is us shivering in hatred and fear"

nd7Db6S.png

"But it won't end like this. I will not allow it.

To every Soul flickering with the love of life, please hear my voice.
This fate is not a final one. Gather, oh brave ones, to the Gates of Xephiraton. The 10 Spheres of Light, muddied
by time long past, will await you.
The pathways are long and treacherous. A journy through Malice and Darkness will await you.

But worry not, Light will be there. And I will be by your side. So please, Do not give up. Please, heed my callings."

The Rule Book

<u>Name:</u>

<u>Age:</u>

<u>Gender:</u>

<u>Class:</u>

<u>Biography:</u> (Which is a mixture of ones choosen '''Background''' provided by the Gamemaster and a selfwritten introduction)

<u>Level:</u>

<u>Attributes:</u>

<Tabber>

|-|Character Stats=

* '''Strength:''' 5

* '''Skill:''' 5

* '''Magic:''' 5

* '''Defense:''' 5

* '''Vitality:''' 5

* '''Light:''' 5

* '''Speed:''' 5

* '''Faith:''' 5

|-|Combat Stats=

* '''Health Points:''' 40

* '''Light Points:''' 20

* '''Physical Power:''' 5

* '''Magical Power:''' 5

* '''Defensive Power:''' 5

* '''Block Chance:''' 0

* '''Dodge Chance:''' 0

* '''Critical Hit Chance:''' 0

* ''' Amount of Actions:''' 1

</tabber>

<u>Equippment:</u>

<tabber>

|-| Head=

|-| Body=

|-| Right Hand=

|-| Left Hand=

|-| Accessoires=

</tabber>

<u>Abilities:</u>

<Tabber>

|-| Passives=

# Passive 1

# Passive 2

# Passive 3

|-|Physical Abilities=

# Skill 1

# Skill 2

# Skill 3

|-|Magical Abilities=

# Spell 1

# Spell 2

# Spell 3

|-|Miracles=

# Blessing

# Light Magic

# Healing spell

</tabber>
The Souls guided by Light:

Reagan Fakhoury, the wandering Magician
Canis Baskerville, the wandering Student
Alex Vainglory, the orphanaged Soldier
Dismas, the merchant Thief
Galen Ramek, the orphaned Scout
William Declan, the Steadfast Magician

Last edited:
Let it be known that I have started writing the Rulebook for this project. There is currently not much, but I hope that will change with the passing of time. Going by my current pace, I think i will open up... Early April? Yeah, that should be reasonable.
Whenever you get to it, I would advise a sample or giving a range for the statistics you've presented, and perhaps a general separation. But my goodness it seems like a lot to put on your plate. Best of luck with this.

oh? I thought you forgot about it tbh... I already thought of a character for this tbh
Nah, I just couldn't find time to continue the rulebook, University has been pummeling my ass. And oh? Are you going to choose a class later then? Because I haven't finished up writing all classes

Question, if can I pick more than 1 class overtime? Or there shall be an upgrade to the class?
There will be class promotions, 2 to be exact.

From base class you can be promoted to one of 2 higher classes. There is a second promotion afterwards, 2 choices again.

For example, the Soldier can be promoted to Mercenary or Knight, afterwards to a Paladin or Landsknecht. Being a Knight dosnt mean that you have to pick Paladin, you can become a Landsknecht afterwards and vice versa

And I will explain the system more in detail, but you will keep all class abilities and passives.

Additionally, there will be general ablities/passives that every class has access to, that your character can learn

And I will explain the system more in detail, but you will keep all class abilities and passives.

Additionally, there will be general ablities/passives that every class has access to, that your character can learn
Oh gosh, lol. Wish there was a way I could help because this seems like...a lot....

Oh gosh, lol. Wish there was a way I could help because this seems like...a lot....
Do not tempt the devil, for he may takes you up on it...

Actually, one way you and anyone else can help is correcting errors and rewriting wonky grammar. And maybe decide on a more appealing format, as I quite frankly suck at that

Hey hey people, Witchy here.

Some good news finally: I should be finished with all 7 base classes until this weekend, meaning that I can finally take on participants. And with the combat section finished until next week, I think we can actually start playing then. Assuming that life isnt going to **** me until then...

OWARI DA.

Classes and Background are finished. I can finally accept participants. Here is the source code for the character sheet, please submit yours via Sandbox

<u>Biography:</u> (Which is a mixture of ones choosen '''Background''' provided by the Gamemaster and a selfwritten introduction)

<Tabber>

|-|Character Stats=

|-|Combat Stats=

</tabber>

<tabber>

|-| Head=

|-| Body=

|-| Right Hand=

|-| Left Hand=

|-| Accessoires=

</tabber>

<Tabber>

|-| Passives=

# Passive 1
# Passive 2
# Passive 3

|-|Physical Abilities=

# Skill 1
# Skill 2
# Skill 3

|-|Magical Abilities=

# Spell 1
# Spell 2
# Spell 3

|-|Miracles=

# Blessing
# Light Magic
# Healing spell

</tabber>

I think 10 Players maximum

Last edited:
I know classes look disorganized right now, Im still figuring out what kind of formating and syntax to use right now. Designwise nothing will change though. Numbers might change though, depending on balancing

Very noice, but one tiny problem

Now I'm the one who have some irl stuff to do so yeah, this is going to be suck so imma either postpone my chara creation or didn't join, which is pretty bummer

Still though, it's great that you done it

OWARI DA.

Classes and Background are finished. I can finally accept participants. Here is the source code for the character sheet, please submit yours via Sandbox

<Tabber>

|-|Character Stats=

|-|Combat Stats=

</tabber>

<tabber>

|-| Head=

|-| Body=

|-| Right Hand=

|-| Left Hand=

|-| Accessoires=

</tabber>

<u>Personal Evil:</u>

<Tabber>

|-| Passives=

# Passive 1
# Passive 2
# Passive 3

|-|Physical Abilities=

# Skill 1
# Skill 2
# Skill 3

|-|Magical Abilities=

# Spell 1
# Spell 2
# Spell 3

|-|Miracles=

# Blessing
# Light Magic
# Healing spell

</tabber>

I think 10 Players maximum

in the part that says

|-| Head=

|-| body=

|-| Right Hand =

|-| LeftHand=

It is the first time that I do this type of RP, could you explain to me what exactly it means because the way in which it is separated tells me that it is not only how it looks or is going to look?

Back