• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part II: Naruto LS statements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, am I the only one even paying attention to the angle of their attack? To mean to tell me that the sequence of events goes like this:

• They land in front of Madara and Muu
  • they then jump into the air and come down towards them at an angle as they lash out a punch and kick
  • Ay conveniently forgets his Lightning Armor because.......
  • during the process of them landing and the jumping into the air, Madara decided to just block his arms while Muu remains dumbfounded and is fought off guard by a base Ay who, let's not forget, conveniently forgot to activate his instantaneous Lightning Armor even though he had the time to land and then jump forward for another attack...
5AEDBBFD-BD16-451F-83FF-B4F4F5C4774C
Brah.

• during the process of them landing and the jumping into the air, Madara decided to just block his arms while Muu remains dumbfounded and is fought off guard by a base Ay who, let's not forget, conveniently forgot to activate his instantaneous Lightning Armor even though he had the time to land and then jump forward for another attack...
Technically speaking this is Kabuto. And could be that since Madara is the better and more experienced warrior that he was able to overcome his surprise quicker.

I'm starting to see this like Jvando man this is getting annoyed if we're using all of those assumptions

5 assumptions like seriously that already is a no ƒÿÉ

@Damage

Simple. That they attacked Madara while tunned with the speed of Mabui's technique.

That is, Madara still reacted to Mabui's technique. And Ay has percentages of the speed of light, as told in the Databook, he hardly would not notice something, moving up to it.... If you have percentages of the speed of light, you can still see everything in front of you, although it is still difficult with what is closest.

Jvando said:
Also, am I the only one even paying attention to the angle of their attack? To mean to tell me that the sequence of events goes like this:
Pictured this scenario in my head and gave me a short chuckle.

Damage3245 said:
Indeed. That is also an additional possible assumption.

If we're diving that deeply though, we could also assume that she just stopped the jutsu when they were right on top of Madara & Mu, and then the two of them attacked while not moving at lightspeed.
there is 0 evidence of tha assumption the jutsu likely stops on contact with the target location.

Damage3245 said:
*during the process of them landing and the jumping into the air, Madara decided to just block his arms while Muu remains dumbfounded and is fought off guard by a base Ay who, let's not forget, conveniently forgot to activate his instantaneous Lightning Armor even though he had the time to land and then jump forward for another attack...
Technically speaking this is Kabuto. And could be that since Madara is the better and more experienced warrior that he was able to overcome his surprise quicker.
Kabuto is not an idiot and is powerful in his own right.

There is even more 0 assumption that Mabui would when they reach Madara and Ays body even more

The jutsu is a set ninjutsu which takes you to where the user would sense.

AstralKing7 said:
There is even more 0 assumption that Mabui would when they reach Madara and Ays body even more
The jutsu is a set ninjutsu which takes you to where the user would sense.
And coincidentally Madara and Mu just happened to pass underneath where Tsunade & Raikage were being sent to? Both of them perfectly underneath both of the incoming Kages?

I will ask again but why isn't this staff only? The only time this will actually be approve or not is when staff say what they need to say. Have staff memebers ONLY comment on here and that's it

Hmm Most powerful makes a lot of sense even more now

The fact that near light speed like tats stated can range all the up to 99% the speed of light means Ay being able to perceive light speed movement is even more consistent because of the fact that he perceives rel speeds that go up to 99% the speed of light

Damage3245 said:
And coincidentally Madara and Mu just happened to pass underneath where Tsunade & Raikage were being sent to? Both of them perfectly underneath both of the incoming Kages?
You can see from the angle the atack fro that they are coming at a diagional downwards position Madara would not have been blown back like that if they had literally landed and then jumped in for a punch. The mabui aura is still around them meaning that they are under its effects as they land the attacks.

> The mabui aura is still around them meaning that they are under its effects as they land the attacks.

It has already been explained (with evidence) that having the aura around them does not indicate that they are still moving at lightspeed.

If both of them were coming down directly on top of Madara and Kabuto/Mu, then there would be vertical lines indicating that they're moving downwards. They have no way of changing their trajectories from vertically downward to moving towards Madara.

Damage3245 said:
It has already been explained (with evidence) that having the aura around them does not indicate that they are still moving at lightspeed.
yeah when they hit their targets they have stopped moving of course, but it does mean that they were literally just under the influence of it unless if you are saying that they completely stopped their momentum mid air as far as I know neither of them can fly.

Rocker1189 said:
yeah when they hit their targets they have stopped moving of course, but it does mean that they were literally just under the influence of it unless if you are saying that they completely stopped their momentum mid air as far as I know neither of them can fly.
Wait, so you're saying both of them stopped moving before they launched their attacks?

BlackeJan said:
I will ask again but why isn't this staff only? The only time this will actually be approve or not is when staff say what they need to say. Have staff memebers ONLY comment on here and that's it

Hm Blacke makes sense lmao what were we thinking

We should let both Damage and Jvando finish their discussion and than let the staff vote.

No, they were no longer moving LS as soon as they "landed" which = when they hit Madara and Muu.

Also, you really want to convince me that this:

• They land in front of Madara and Muu
  • they then jump into the air and come down towards them at an angle as they lash out a punch and kick
  • Ay conveniently forgets his Lightning Armor because.......
  • during the process of them landing and then jumping into the air, Madara decided to just block his arms while Muu remains dumbfounded and is fought off guard by a base Ay who, let's not forget, conveniently forgot to activate his instantaneous Lightning Armor even though he had the time to land and then jump forward for another attack...
Happens?

Like, that's so much more assumptions that you need to somehow prove which not only goes against what supplementary canon showed us, you really need to stretch your imagination for this to be feasible.

Too many assumptions.

Mine, however, goes like this.

• They attacked Madara and Muu head on during the LS transports
Easy, simply, less assumptions, supported by Secondary/Tertiary canon (no idea which one it even is), coincides with Relativistic Databook statements.

Your assertion that it is highly improbable that they got the perfect trajectory to attack Madara and Muu head on seems to me to be an argument from incredulity. Why isn't it possible that Madara and Muu basically ran into them?

It is.

A lot of assumptions have to be made to support your view of the events Damage and last I checked, Occam's Razor doesn't favor that. Especially when I have more evidence to support my claims.

From what I can tell in the preceding page (and the previous example with the Amber Jar), both Tsunade and Ay were moving straight downwards towards the coordinate sent by Dodai.

There is a flash of light - both Madara and Kabuto/Mu are surprised.

Then Tsunade and Ay are kicking and punching Madara and Kabuto/Mu backwards. They came at them from a mostly horitzontal direction going by the speed lines.

Mabui has only shown that she can send the objects she transports to a pre-set coordinate.

So there is no logical reason I can see that Tsunade and Ay would be capable of moving themselves towards Madara and Mu that they have no logical reason to even see in front of them. They can't fly, they can't kick themselvess of the air.

So how did they move towards him? Literally will their way there?

• Ay conveniently forgets his Lightning Armor because......
Come on. I could just say 'Why did'nt Ay activate his lightning armor while attacking Mu at lightspeed'?

You're also just adding more assumptions to my point of view that I didn't put forwards. It's a Straw Man.

Horizontal!!? WTH?? Speed lines?? The light was still around them going down which means they were still moving down but speed lines going horizontal makes no sense

Matter of fact the light around Them may not even be the light that is moving at light speed. That could very much jsut be chakra as well as the fact that some people wanted to bring up them not having physical bodies which makes sense with the light actually being chakra transporting them as chakra as well. Their bodies are what's actually moving at light speed not the chakra(light)

Stop, @Jvando.

It is the same argument, already rebutted. I'm with Xulrev in this and I prefer now, that the staff come and evaluate the points given.

No, because those are exactly what you would need to presume in order for your assertion to be feasible. Unless of course you have a better, more succinct, rendition of events.

Aoi gives them the coordinates to transport Tsunade and Ay right in front of them.

Madara and Mu see them coming, as evidenced by the "illumination"

They were already traveling in the directio that Ay and Tsunade were being transported. No one said the coordinates had to be 100% perfect for Ay and Tsunade to attack Madara and Muu. Why would they have to be?

• I aim and toss something some distance away towards a target
  • Two things run towards that target simultaneously
  • They collide
Muu couldn't react in time and was knocked away

Madara reacted in time and blocked it.

If I launch someone from a catapult and they notice their targets some distance away before they land and "punch" or "kick" out, are we going to say they reacted at the speed of said catapult?

No rather just make a new op cause this one is becoming cluttered and I the op should have the explanations like the last thread which would be better but a few other things should be added to show the consistency

> Madara and Mu see them coming, as evidenced by the "illumination"

So you're saying that what hit them first was the "tube" you mentioned earlier than the lightspeed objects pass through.

How big of a gap is there between the tube appearing and then the object appearing?

Let us say (hypothetically) that there is a tenth of a second before the transported object appears after the first bit of light does, then that means that Madara doesn't to react to something actually moving at the speed of light; he has a whole tenth of a second (hypothetically) in order to move his arms and prepare to defend.

Damage3245 said:
> Madara and Mu see them coming, as evidenced by the "illumination"

So you're saying that what hit them first was the "tube" you mentioned earlier than the lightspeed objects pass through.

How big of a gap is there between the tube appearing and then the object appearing?

Let us say (hypothetically) that there is a tenth of a second before the transported object appears after the first bit of light does, then that means that Madara doesn't to react to something actually moving at the speed of light; he has a whole tenth of a second (hypothetically) in order to move his arms and prepare to defend.
I never said that was what hit them first, just that the illumination and the "??!" Was used to denote their surprise and that they noticed Ay and Tsuande coming.

Also, there is not timeframe for that so I'm not sure why you're bringing it up. It's basically instantaneous, just like how the treasure appeared after the bolt slammed into the ground.

You seem to misunderstand, they are transported with this "tube" so to speak. The instant the "tube" dissapears, Whatever is inside appears.

MostPowerfull said:
An illusion, which nobody can refute, without using piles of headcanon.

DIVINE!
So according to you Taka Sasuke is at least Mach 400k with a lowball. Now this is several amps before Light fang as well a jutsu that Naruto cannot dodge.

We also have Muu and Madara apparently being able to react to more light speed movement. So what exactly was the purpose of light fang existing? Why did Kishimoto write down in the Databook it's impossible to avert it? When people are already in the realm of speed where they should be able too.

There is no consistency here, it's honestly just abusing the Databook and trying to paint an image of consistency honestly that Taka Sasuke has been Rel+.

Not a single god tier has a feat close to this at all by miles, but you're arguing people from several arcs ago are Rel+ at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back