• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part II: Naruto LS statements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean Mitsuki scales to Shino? Because if Shino has his own feat then he doesn't need to scale to Mitsuki.

And simply repeating Sasuke Hebi >>> Shino doesn't actually provide any more information.

You're acting like it is impossible for characters in Boruto to be faster than early Shippuden characters.

Why Boruto's characters can be faster than Shippuden? I am talking about Shino and this kind of character. Not Sasuke and Naruto

Damage3245 said:
@M3X; Sasuke and Naruto do have that feat of reacting to lightning that Madara shoots at them.
No. That technique is called "Yin Release: Lightning Dispatch". It's not even a lightning release technique so it cant be considered to be real lightning. That feat and calculation is worthless

I say other things. Trying to share what I said with your interpretation will not work for me.

Actually, I do not even need it. This is basic logic within the work! But if you say that Shino is cast on Sasuke Hebi, then we can debate properly.

Because it is ... All his feats are usually on the same level as those produced by Kakuzu and Kakashi BoS. Konohamaru above Kakuzu and Kakashi BoS? And above actual calc accepted from Itachi and Sasuke Hebi? LMAO!

Lol bro Shino is just like Iruka. The same position. A fodder teacher

@MostPowerfull; you seem to find it absolutely hilarious though I don't really get why - but in these cases there seems to be three options;

1) The greater speed feats may be wrong.

2) The slower character can be scaled up to be higher.

3) The higher character has better speed feats and therefore must be faster.

I don't have a problem with Number 2 which is what you're suggesting for most of these characters, but it has be based on something beyond just saying it is obvious or that the other character is a fodder.

@Damage

Not when his greatest talent is escaping from a Gennin of the New Generation and one of his abilities. It literally means that Shino is faster than the whole Akatsuki or better, the whole Shippuden saga... He has a bigger feats in speed.

Ridiculous and really hilarious.

Damage did u read what I said about the scaling for shino?? Because Mostpowerfull did. The fact that you don't know where he's coming from with the scaling is what makes this all hilarious

Sasuke scales above Mitsuki by a freaking lot because of Orochimaru who was impressed by Mitsukis short burst of speed. Even then Fodder Jonin scales to Mitsuki which would then scale to Sasuke.

Mitsuki was not impressed with Shino's speed but he was impressed by Orochimaru's speed. Now it is obvious who scale of that

If you included examples / links then it would be a lot clearer.

It's not that I disbelieve you, but I would like to see the evidence for these proposals.

@M3X; I posted that before your comment. But anyone supplying the scans is welcome.

M3X said:
Please delete this
1.sasuke was actually land outside of kirin explosio

• https://**********.com/manga/Naruto/0392-008.png
  • look at the distance between itachi susano and sasuke gaint sneck
  • that doesnt look like a few dozen meters
2.and why he was on rubble or why there were any rubble

reason there was many small lighting bolt which already destroyed some lower part of the mountain and other mountain and mountain side land/forest was also hit by those lighting bolt

• https://**********.com/manga/Naruto/0391-002.png
  • so there was rubble b4 even kirin hit the ground/itahi
I brought it back for you.

I've been away for a bit doing stuff, I'll try to catch up to jump back in the discussion later.

Start with this discussion here and I will ask staff to make you stop. If you want to discuss this create a CRT.

M3X said:
Start with this discussion here and I will ask staff to make you stop. If you want to discuss this create a CRT.
For....simply posting something another person said? That seems a bit over the top, man.

Actually no that's off topic and kinda literally agaisnt discussion rules and especially since this thread has already reached 200+ comments

But this thread is needed anymore tho tbh

Yeah I will ask to close this and when I create the new thread I will message you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back