• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part II: Naruto LS statements

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Damage

Yes, that was when he touched the ground. That is, you have just confirmed that Madara and Muu were attacked by Tsunade and Muu while under Mabui's technique.

This is supported by the fact that they are surprised and even being sensors, they could not dodge, just defend themselves (Madara case) ou being hit with no reaction (Muu case).

Anything besides, is headcanon and assumptions. Occam Razor and you'll lose it anyway.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
We don't use the anime, at least not the Naruto one.
the anime is secondary canon kishi supervised it, it can be used to provide info when we have to guess like now.

@Rocker

Are we talking about the same panel, because sure, Mabui's technique can bend or else i sincerely doubt it would ever be effective at transporting things without smashing them, it is common logic tbh.

But how does that prove that they bent into Madara/Mu in this special occasion?

As i said, we cant prove they hit the ground and we cant prove they didnt, as we didnt see either.

Damage3245 said:
@MostPowerfull; the Amber Sealing Pot was also covered in an aura after it had been transported. It clearly isn't moving at lightspeed into the ground after it had arrived.
Likewise, it came directly down from the sky

FA70D612-5186-4DAD-92A0-47DD7581DC95
If, as you so assert, Ay and Tsunade landed directly down onto the ground in front of Madara and Muu, we hold have seen them come directly dow like that image with the treasure. Instead, we see them rushing towards Madara and KaMuuto while under the technique's effects, not directly down in front of them. This breaks apart that part of your argument. Also, they don't turn into a bolt of lighting or whatever, it's just something similar to a "tube" for lack of a better term, that they travel to to reach their destination.

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Rocker
Are we talking about the same panel, because sure, Mabui's technique can bend or else i sincerely doubt it would ever be effective at transporting things without smashing them, it is common logic tbh.

But how does that prove that they bent into Madara/Mu in this special occasion?

As i said, we cant prove they hit the ground and we cant prove they didnt, as we didnt see either.
well I am sure it can but its not my point.

the angle we seem them at appears to be pointing at them.

we can use the anime to remove such doubts unless you want to say that assumption is better over secondary content.

> If, as you so assert, Ay and Tsunade landed directly down onto the ground in front of Madara and Muu, we hold have seen them come directly dow like that image with the treasure.

We do see them moving directly downards as the previous page indicates. The 3rd panel is the jutsu moving vertically downwards.

> Instead, we see them rushing towards Madara and KaMuuto while under the technique's effects, not directly down in front of them.

We see them rushing towards Madara and Kabuto/Mu because that's what they did after they arrived.

We dont see them rushing towards Madara and Mu during its effect tho? We see them travelling besides Naruto/Oonoki etc after which we cant confirm what their trajectory is.

Anime is tertiary canon, as long as it does not contradict the manga directly or indirectly. And it is used to pick up small details or information that the manga did not show and that make sense.

This is what is said on the "Canon" page.
However, Anime is simply unnecessary, the manga provides everything we need.

We don't use the anime to scale feats, but the Wiki allows it to be used as supplemental evidence as long as the scene in question doesn't contradict the manga. No one is taking the Anime as precedence, just support.

We don't use the anime at all, idk why we go through this anime argument in every thread.
I really dont understand this. You really believe that when we have to guess about cases using random headcanon is better than extra content provided and supervised by the creator himself? what?

@Rocker

Okey.

Its directly pointing at the ground tho? Or downwards at the very least.

If the manga supports either of the assumptions then it should be used over the anime.

@Damage

Nope. In the next image, we see them coming straight to Madara and Muu, and diagonally.

Yes, while under the effect of the Mabui technique.

Damage3245 said:
We do see them moving directly downards as the previous page indicates. The 3rd panel is the jutsu moving vertically downwards.
dude look at the one on the left, if that is directly downwards then something must be wrong with me. It is moving in a downwards angle .

This was never addressed really - Per wiki Discussion Rules on Naruto:

• The possibility for Madara Uchiha and the rest of the Naruto franchise characters to move at light speed has already been discussed and debunked repeatedly. Currently, any repetition of said discussion is highly annoying and not subject to discussion.
  • The Naruto databook descriptions should only be used on a case-by-case basis, depending on if the sources are consistent with the manga or questionable hyperbole.
Both these threads outright violate the first rule per Naruto Discussion Rules, and breach the second quite heavily as well.

It was not addressed when brought up in the first thread. Cal pointed out how the hyperbole is upheld in the first thread, and the first objection was simply never addressed.

The thread should realistically be closed and/or made Staff Only

@Rocker
You mean like every calc we've seen for series made that has an anime adaption?
every calc made with an anime adaption uses the manga first. your point makes literally no sense. if the info is provided in the manga there is no need to use the anime adaptation. That is why it is secondary.

@Rocker

The small one?

If u are reffering to that one it may be pointed in any possible direction as we have no ground, sky or literally anything to compare it to.

If we are talking about the big one its quite clearly pointing into the ground/downwards.

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Rocker

Okey.

Its directly pointing at the ground tho? Or downwards at the very least.

If the manga supports either of the assumptions then it should be used over the anime.
Manga + Assumptions + (Tertiary Canon) Anime + Databook Saying it's possible >>>>>>Manga + assumptions

No one is using the anime over the Manga, it's supplemental.

No one has also addressed my point about Ay. Lovely.

Also, in that panel Damage, it is much more likely that the position of them has absolutely nothing to do with their orientation and much more to do with showing both of them. If it was shown horizontally, you would only see one of the beams since they were traveling at the same speed.

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Rocker
The small one?

If u are reffering to that one it may be pointed in any possible direction as we have no ground, sky or literally anything to compare it to.

If we are talking about the big one its quite clearly pointing into the ground/downwards.
I mean the one with both madara and mu in it where we see they are going at an angle.

@Xulrev u do realize we've debunked the hype text last thread right???

The rule for light speed is pretty much unnecessary now that we have light fang accepted as light speed which u knew this. So that means the rule is flawed and was ignored by the staff when accepting light fang

Also that rule was made specifically for Madara and the light fang which is why it said Madara in the first place

We don't use the anime at all, idk why we go through this anime argument in every thread.

What r u on man we use the anime case by case when we can't use the manga because of interpretation. Who told u that we didn't use the anime??

@Jvando

Manga has an undeniable and currently not debunked assumpiton of them having a physical form which makes them hitting them while being affected by the ability inconsistent according to the other showing, as such it takes precedence over any databook, anime or etc.

What point? I do apologize if i missed it the thread updates quite fast so its hard to keep up with everything.

@Rocker

That is pointing downwards imho.

Xulrev said:
This was never addressed really - Per wiki Discussion Rules on Naruto:
No one, absolutely no one, has claimed that Naruto and co. Are moving at light speed, only Rel. For you to claim as such is completely false and a blatant attempt to shut down discussion.

2) The data books are being used as a case by case basis. This is why we don't have LS Haku, remember? There is no "questionable" hyperbole as we blatantly aren't using hype texts furthermore, the texts we use can also be supported by the canon events in the form of Madara.

Yo till now, objections have been "Manga, assumptions."

Mine have been "Manga, assumptions, fits in with scaling, fits in with statements."

Neither rules are being violated. Please don't state as such

@Astral

Light Fang being light speed is accepted, yes.

It does not relate to literally anyone in-verse being light speed since nobody every dodged a lightspeed attack. The rules are in-place for good reason.

Nobody has supplied an explanation for how Tsunade and A who are both travelling at lightspeed are somehow able to see their targets and accurately hit them.

And if they somehow moved their limbs while their entire bodies are already travelling at lightspeed, then wouldn't their attacks by FTL?

So far I haven't seen proof that they are actually in control of their actions while being transported by Mabui.

Also, if every single discussion rule was to be upheld like absolute law, there would be fewer discussions on this site.

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Jvando
Manga has an undeniable and currently not debunked assumpiton of them having a physical form which makes them hitting them while being affected by the ability inconsistent according to the other showing, as such it takes precedence over any databook, anime or etc.

What point? I do apologize if i missed it the thread updates quite fast so its hard to keep up with everything.

@Rocker

when an object hits the ground while still at light speed it has to be physical to do so. assumptions certainly shoukd not take precedence over the another adaptation supervised by the main creator imho, that would be going directly against what they want to show.

it is at a downwards angle after all they are at the same level yet.

Jvando said:
Also, if every single discussion rule was to be upheld like absolute law, there would be fewer discussions on this site.
There really aren't that many rules, and a Slippery Slope argument is not sound refutation of an objective point.

Even if they aren't physical formed yet Madara still reacted to them which is the most important part of the calc tbh.

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Jvando

@Rocker

What is this about them having no physical form? This isn't how the transportation technique works. If they had no physical form, Mabui wouldn't have been worried about them shredding their bodies in the first place. Seriously.

Damage3245 said:
Nobody has supplied an explanation for how Tsunade and A who are both travelling at lightspeed are somehow able to see their targets and accurately hit them.
And if they somehow moved their limbs while their entire bodies are already travelling at lightspeed, then wouldn't their attacks by FTL?

So far I haven't seen proof that they are actually in control of their actions while being transported by Mabui.
why does this matter? they simply struck them.

what? they are being moved by mabui. its not like it would apply to them in anyway if they are slight FTL. If you are shot out of a cannon and move your hand at that moment your hand would indeed be faster than whatever speed it normally goes at that means nothing.

the is in how the light moves.

@Rocker

Yes, that is more than likely true, but what does that have to do with them not following the rules and the lack of reliable proof for the needed assumptions to have them hitting them specifically while being lightspeed?

Madara and Mu are most definetely above Nard and Co so id have to disagree as Ay and Tsunade are right beside them and if they were at the literal same level we wouldnt be able to see them as our view is also pointed downwards.

AstralKing7 said:
Even if they aren't physical formed yet Madara still reacted to them which is the most important part of the calc tbh.
It really doesn't look like it.

The light hits them first, they react to that (just as you would if a flashbang went off in front of you for example), and then the attacks hit. In other words Madara already knew something was up in the preceding page and could move to defend himself.

The light hits them first, they react to that (just as you would if a flashbang went off in front of you for example), and then the attacks hit. In other words Madara already knew something was up in the preceding page and could move to defend himself.

They were already there when light was shown

Damage3245 said:

what light would hit them, Ay and tsunade are not even down yet.

@Jvando

I am reffering to them being shaped as a "lightning" while travelling similar to the pot thingy, not that they have literally no physical form. I do apologize for the confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back