• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part II: Naruto LS statements

Status
Not open for further replies.
AstralKing7 said:
Damage how did u even link that video when it's licensed and blocked by Viz
What do you mean? Is the video blocked for you?

>Jutsu that Naruto can't dodge

>Naruto sage mode reacting towards 3rd raikage

Dude Sigurd it's a jutsu that Kishi throughly would be cool. Him giving it the name light fang has noting to do with any other jutsu.

The same reason why we don't downgrade special beam canon because a character in DBS can move at light speed which was considered fast despite their being MfTl characters

Even then u argue agaisnt one of fear seriously bro?? Sasuke? U do understand that Sasuke fought killer bee and damn Ay which are two feats of consistency

What's even crazier tho. KBs Lariet was enhanced by Tailed beast chakra. That automatically scales above Ays Lariet which Sasuke dodged

Rocker1189 said:
multiple light speed statements: other verses, consistent.

multipe light speed statements: Naruto, hyperbole and outlier.

truly mysterious.
Being a naruto fan is suffering.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
There is no consistency, just an illusion of one made.
Since when were you under the impression that Naruto was consistent? (This is not a direct reply to your comment)

@Sigurd

I never said that Sasuke Taka is Mach 400K. I do not believe it to be Rel +, but Rel, just like Saitama and etc are by the same kind of statement, is completely valid. For me, 10% of SoL (as DDM said about Saitama's case), is of good size.
Using a hyperbole to justify this, it's nonsense! There are 2 interpretations of this feat in specific, and have already been discussed until death. To say that it was "undodgable" and blablabla, has no meaning and was possibly contradicted in the manga and contradicted in Anime.
Feats >>> Statement

You do not have to have SoL, so you can react to SoL.
According to Databook, Ay is almost at the speed of light, he could yes, react and attack Madara and Muu from a distance. From a distance, he may know what to do. Just like someone pilots a supersonic plane.

I never said or agreed with Sasuke Taka Rel+.
However, the Databook is consistent and extremely slower fodders even than Sasuke Hebi (like Shino), are Mach 6800+. Being a dozen times faster is not inconsistency.

God Tiers has not feat, anything except the possible LF. And they all scales at Mid Tiers at most.

What in the world does special beam cannon have to do with what we're seeing here? DBS Goku is scaled to like trillions of times the speed of light or something. As a matter of fact special beam cannon's speed comes from a calc and is a far cry from where they're at now.

> just a jutsu he thought would be cool What? So you're saying it served no purpose except for cool points? That makes no sense. How was he trying to be cool by saying it's impossible to avert.

The fact is this is ridiculous when all these feats belong to relatively low tiers in comparison to the god tiers that have no feats near this level at all.

God tiers don't even have speed feats. I don't even know what "god tiers that have no feats near this level at all" have to do here. You know that they actually scales from a fodder, right? How do you expect god tier with feats if you claim outlier and talk alresdy debunked stuff?

@mostPowerful

M3X literally made a calc of it and it's mach 400k with a lowball based off what he said. The fact that god tier have no real feat is Kishimoto's fault.

I never said you need to be LS to dodge something LS, I said Rel+ is within the realm of speed where you can dodge them.

Everyone plz know that this needs to be staff only. U guys r going to keep saying the same thing so just stop for now and have staff members say their piece and that's it

@M3X; Sasuke and Naruto do have that feat of reacting to lightning that Madara shoots at them.

Lol Damage is this a joke? This is like, Mach 600 at most. Even new era genins are faster

Hey, you're the one who said the God Tiers have no feats. I was merely supplying a feat that they have. If the result of it is low, then that doesn't mean it is dismissed as irrelevant.

@M3X

You legit debunked nothing dude, you keep saying you've debunked things.

How does them scaling from Shino mean anything? Most of the entire verse apparently scales to Shino after a 20 year timeskip.

@Sigurd

Even if it's ... What's the problem? We have a giant up of force and a gigantic speed gap.
We have an insane chain blitz, pretty much identical to what happened to Nanatsu. They were MHS+, and they discovered a Rel+ feat.
The same happens here, on a larger scale, because High-Top Tier have the feat in Naruto.
Yes, I know it's Kishimoto's fault.

Yes ... So why say it's absurd, when Top Tier and God Tier scales to fodder's absurdly slower than themselves?

Yeah yeah Damage you're right. I'll not create a useless discussion regarding your poor interpretation

Damage3245 said:
Hey, you're the one who said the God Tiers have no feats. I was merely supplying a feat that they have. If the result of it is low, then that doesn't mean it is dismissed as irrelevant.

It's irrelevant because they scale above it already

We don't upscale chain blitz, it's why they were MHS. Meliodas is the top 3 strongest beings in the verse so far and he's the one who did the feat. How does this help you?

Madara being able to react to lightspeed is inconsistent with Madara also being blitzed by Rock Lee later in the arc. Madara's physical movements were restricted due to the Shadowing Binding on the 10-Tails but having his movements restricted would do nothing to stop him from summoning his Susano'o to defend himself from Rock Lee's attack.

Lol Sigurd you must be blind. I've debunked you in the first thread. You don't even knoe about consistency and start talking shit about it.

The whole verse scale from Shino, Shino is fodder. There are a lot of characters faster than Shino and a huge blitz chain. You don't have an argument against the consistency.

Not when the verse has a gigantic power gap and a higher tier, it has a greater feat than the lower tier.

How does that not help me? It is literally to say that the strongest and fastest characters need to scales to the weakest, even the weakest have a feat that follows a consistent little ladder.

@Sigurd??? Impossible to advert??? Really bro?? Your saying that when that's the one part of the text we don't use man that didn't get it accepted at light speed

Try again bro cause now u just wasted some of the comment space with your logic.

Saying it other jutsus are light speed because one can't be avoided is a trash argument because of the fact that your using hype text which we didn't use for the light fang in the first place to get it accepted

I wish Final Fantasy got one quarter the attention these threads get. 1/4 because I dont want one of my favourites series turning into this.

Blitzed by Rock Lee lmao. I will ask to close this thread. A staff only thread will be creates to avoid dumb discussions like that

@Damage

The name of this is Inconsistency and Outlier.

Or are you saying that Rock Lee is faster than Ay, who was matched to Naruto KCM or slightly slower?

@M3X:

> The whole verse scale from Shino, Shino is fodder.

This was still never made clear. Exactly what version of the characters scale from that version of Shino, and how?

It does not matter. A staff only thread will be created to discuss this. You will be allowed to comment of course, but we will try to avoid this stuff for now.

@MostPowerfull; and how does Hebi Sasuke scale to Shino from 20 years after the end of Shippuden?

Shino scales to Mitsuki man lmao. Who scales to Orochimaru who didn't get any stronger better yet he probably got weaker

In simpler terms. Sasuke(Hebi)>Mitsuki. Do I need to explain why Sasuke scales to Mitsuki because I hope not man

@Damage

Are you saying that Shino is on the same level as Sasuke Hebi? So is he as fast as Itachi too? Gods ... I did not read that!

Shino is a fodder, it's just a Mid Tier. Sasuke is one of the highest on the Mid Tiers scale.

Any character, even Kakuzu and Kakashi BoS, scales to Shino Adult...

Hype text? Last I checked this was a part of the description of light fang.

Assuming Taka Sasuke is Mach 400k at least is completely illogical in what the series depicts at that point in time.

@MostPowerful

If anyone else did that feat in NNT it would be an outlier for sure. The calculated speeds of Naruto as of now are consistently MHS+.

@MostPowerfull; No. I did not say that. I was asking you to explain your reasoning.

MostPowerfull said:
@Damage
Any character, even Kakuzu and Kakashi BoS, scales to Shino Adult...
... Kakashi at the beginning of the series is only rated as being At least High Hypersonic.

@Sigurd

Most of the feats come from low Mid Tiers.

And now, we have a feat of a High Tier (or Top Tier, I dont know) above them.
What's the problem exactly? You want a stepladder... "First, you have to go through the Sub-Rel, then the Sub-Rel +, and yes, we can accept that ..."?

@Damage

Shino scales to Mitsuki.

Sasuke Hebi >>> Mitsuki and Shino.

Simple! Or for you, Shino Adult has prowess at the level of Sasuke Hebi or above, because he had a greater speed (which was accepted, of course!), technically...

Sasuke has literally two rel+ feats so what's the point???

Possible 1 light speed feat for Itachi himself in the war arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back