• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part II: Naruto LS statements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I don't understand rockers point, the profiles are wrong as I've stated. But what does it have to do with Naruto here?
Its has to do with your double standards that is what.

@Jvando;

> You can clearly see them rushing towards KaMuuto and Madara and not the ground.

I'm sorry but I don't see how you can conclusively say that the beams of light of heading directly for Madara and Kabuto/Mu.

Dodai provided the coordinates to HQ (before Madara and Kabuto/Mu rushed them) - but he wouldn't be able to provide precise enough coordinates ot know exactly where Madara and Kabuto/Mu were going to be in the air.

On top of that Madara and Kabuto/Mu are both illuminated heavily prior to the attack. If Tsunade and the Raikage and heading towards them at lightspeed, how is that light from their arrival travelling faster than them?

The most reasonabe conclusion to me is that the Raikage and Tsunade appeared directly in front of them and attacked them; the aura around them is simply the by-product of arriving by the Ethereal Transmission Jutsu and not them still travelling at lightspeed.

> Ay would have used his Lightning Cloak like he does every. Single. Time.

Characters not using their abilities all the time is also a frequent trope. It is not unreasonable that he appeared and simply had a split-second to attack Kabuto/Mu instead of pausing to activate his jutsu and then be attack.

Xulrev said:
He really should if he has issues with how speed is treated.

It's not a proven double standard at all, it's an assertion of one, and it is provably derailing and a pretty poor tactic of defending a point. Simply crying 'but double standards!' without any proof is not how debates ought to occur; deal with the issue at-hand, defend the points at-hand, and then move on to the next issue if any perceived double standards exist. It's simple.
Let me make it clear, I dont because I understand how sclaing works and the difference between fodder and God tiers.

Yeah and now we go into it is a fallacy because I say so. I am 100 percent right anf you know it. Ignore all the other debating we have had and continue to repeat your debunked points for all eternity.

"without any proof" I literally pointed out said proof and sigurd acknowledges it, your bias is showing.

Quit bullshit and go to what really matters, for God's sake.

If there is no valid argument, other than a bullshit headcanon or screaming desperate that it is an Outlier or "too high pro verse", and so refute the fact that this is consistent, call the staff, and accept or reject.

Going around in circles, debunking the same arguments always, this here will never end.

Always the same poeple.

It is always the same people that argue against ilterally every possible upgrade and argue in favour of literally any possible downgrade.

That thread stinks with biase and hypocrisy so much it disgusts me.The fact that literally any Naruto thread,no matter how small it is turns into shitstorm disgusts me,because it is always the same people repeating nonsense all the time because they are biased.This makes me stay away from Naruto threads and not only me.

You can just remove certain biased hypocrites from Naruto revisions and I swear Naruto threads will go so smooth you won't even believe in it.

The Staff is not against and seems to be accepting (in some moments), which indicates that the absurdity that so much talk about, is not all that.

So, is there anything that FACT refutes that? If so, argue.
If they will repeat the same arguments, @ M3X ask for a staff close this. That's very simple!

>How did the illumination from the attack appear before they did

Appeal to reality. If we weren't such over-analytical individuals, we wouldn't even catch the fluting forms of Ay and Tsunade in this scan. The illumination is to signal to us, the readers, that "they have arrived!"

F5085E88-1F8A-457C-B089-0CA9D291C01C
Legit visual effects for our convenience. Highly doubt Kishimoto was thinking how fast light would travel in that scene.

And you're conclusion is barely backed up by any form of substantial evidence. Also, even if the coordinates weren't so precise, they still could have been under the effects of the technique while they attacked. This does not prove or disprove anything.

You're support is based solely off of your interpretation of events (Illumination which can easily be writing off as visual effects and The coordinates which doesn't really matter because they could have still attacked before landing whether the coordinates were on point or not. Probability of that would be lower, sure, but not impossible)

My support of events is based off of my interpretation of events, data book statements that support such reaction speeds, tertiary canon Anime, and some other small factors (Ay not using his Lightning Cloak when he supposedly landed.)

Mine has more support and requires less assumptions

Damage your arguments were completely debunked bro. Idk what thread other than the last you've been on. You didn't even reply back to most of the arguments about Kabuto sage mode

Issen's complete consistency as well as Lariet

Oh can't forget that Naruto verse actually has multipliers so the scaling chain should actually be massively increased than what it is now man.

I wish u guys would actually try to research the verse before making claims

Of and the Issen argument is hilarious. That's a common troupe bruh. We even see FRS which is calced faster than other attacks right beside them

This is a clear common shone troupe guys. We don't scale DBZ characters to each other jsut because they fly next to each other when they are going somewhere. We know Goku don't fastwr than Whosj jsut because they fly next to each other. You guys are reaching

Bring new arguments instead of trying to draw away the attention to your debunked arguments by bringing up headcanon which we have to address as wrong

Not a single staff member has come forward and said they agree with Rel speeds in this point of the series. They've all been Neutral or silent.

Lmao yes they did agree with the light speed jutsus. The thread that was made first even has their names listed in green

So besides just ignoring debunked arguments u guys barely have been reading through the thread huh?

That's why I said no one was against it. As it was, even Qwasf was against Madara to go to the Moon, because the prowess was too dubious. And I even stood against it, only to see my chip falling and I being debunked, when they used Anime and other things I had not noticed before.
Even Kep and Tata, great connoisseurs of Naruto, were not against the "supposed absurd bullshit" that is occurring.

M3X has confirmed that several staff have said that the statements and the feat itself are fine.

If someone really has some argument to overlap, other than to force a nonsense perspective, it goes against several other feats and reinforces it with headcanon ...

@M3X Ask Ant to close this or make a staff only thread.

showing the names of a series of staff you've had discussions with on discord privately mean nothing. Only this CRT here matters. And the ones that bothered to respond straight up said neutral or Cal who just straight up disagreed.

For now, the powers that be (staff) are merely watching this thread from above to see where it is going. Don't drag in all of their names unless they all explicitly agreed on the previous thread. It would be embarrassing if we got called out for that.

multiple light speed statements: other verses, consistent.

multipe light speed statements: Naruto, hyperbole and outlier.

truly mysterious.

JohnHendrix212 said:
Damage's arguments seems to rely heavily on assumptions. Jvando's argument makes more sense here.
Could you tell me which assumptions are necessary for my interpretation of the event?

@Jvando

Ay/Tsunade hitting them while they were under the effect of the ability seems illogical to me, as in the case of the sealing vase thingy we can clearly see that while its still traveling it doesnt seem to have its physical shape, yet is rather shaped somewhat similarly to a lightning. So by logic the same should apply to Tsunade and Ay which clearly wasnt the case.

Cal disagrees and the reason ... That there are LS statements that are consistent, in a DB that is seen case by case.

That is, what Cal said is literally nothing.

That the illumination isn't merely a visual effect for our (the reader's) convenience.

The assumption that the coordinates wouldn't have been so precise as to target Madara and Mu directly which not only doesn't matter (the coordinates could still have been off and they still could have attacked them directly), it is also something you can't prove. Again, an assumption.

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Jvando
Ay/Tsunade hitting them while they were under the effect of the ability seems illogical to me, as in the case of the sealing vase thingy we can clearly see that while its still traveling it doesnt seem to have its physical shape, yet is rather shaped somewhat similarly to a lightning. So by logic the same should apply to Tsunade and Ay which clearly wasnt the case.
If they hit the ground I would agree but they very clearly did not. instead they used Madara and Mu as their point of landing, in other words up to that point where they dtruck each of them they were moving at light speed, further backed up by the anime.

> That the illumination isn't merely a visual effect for our (the reader's) convenience

Isn't it also the case that you're just assuming it is a visual effect for the reader's convenience?

> The assumption that the coordinates wouldn't have been so precise as to target Madara and Mu directly which not only doesn't matter (the coordinates could still have been off and they still could have attacked them directly),

How so? Where is it stated that they have control over their own movements when Mabui is transporting them at lightspeed? Do you think they could independently change their direction?

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Jvando

So during this scan they weren't traveling at LS because they didn't have the lightning bolt design?

F5085E88-1F8A-457C-B089-0CA9D291C01C
They never traveled in a lightning bolt like shape so that logic is moot.

@Rocker

Okay but u are assuming that they didnt hit the ground, we cant confirm that they did and we cant confirm that they didnt.

What we do know is that the vase didnt have its physical shape while it was travelling, as Ay and Tsunade did then the more likely and logical assumption is that they werent affected by the technique at that point

showing the names of a series of staff you've had discussions with on discord privately mean nothing. Only this CRT here matters. And the ones that bothered to respond straight up said neutral or Cal who just straight up disagreed.

Cal has said it multiple times he isn't knowledgeable when it comes to Naruto man.

Also the only staff member who was neutral was Tata himself and Dargoo.

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Rocker
Okay but u are assuming that they didnt hit the ground, we cant confirm that they did and we cant confirm that they didnt.

What we do know is that the vase didnt have its physical shape while it was travelling, as Ay and Tsunade did then the more likely and logical assumption is that they werent affected by the technique at that point
yeah it did not have physical shape until it hits its location. But we have proof that they changes their direction mid air, look at the panel before the one muu and Madara are in, they are moving straight down, the just as they come into view of mu and Madara they are moving at an angle logicallt they are chaging direction and not hitting the ground again this is supported by the anime where we just see them attack from light.

Could you tell me which assumptions are necessary for my interpretation of the event?

Not really sure what you're asking here. Are you telling me to site which in your post is or are assumptions? Maybe I'm just dumb.

Damage3245 said:
> That the illumination isn't merely a visual effect for our (the reader's) convenience

Isn't it also the case that you're just assuming it is a visual effect for the reader's convenience?

> The assumption that the coordinates wouldn't have been so precise as to target Madara and Mu directly which not only doesn't matter (the coordinates could still have been off and they still could have attacked them directly),

How so? Where is it stated that they have control over their own movements when Mabui is transporting them at lightspeed? Do you think they could independently change their direction?
When did I ever say that they could independently change their direction?

From the scan, you can see their forms rushing either in the same direction towards Madara and Muu or, as you claim, rushing straight to the ground. One of those interpretations is true, an assumption on both ends.

Better yet, however, is that my assumption, again, is more supported. I literally stated hat I was using assumptions to justify my position, however unlike yours, mine are more supported in the form of, again, Tertiary Canon Anime, data book statements that put them at Rel reactions, and logic (Ay would have used his Lightning Cloak if he landed)

We both use assumptions to come to a conclusion.

Mine is more supported and requires less assumptions to be made

You're is not. It also leaves a gap in logic (Ay not using his cloak when he supposedly landed and caught KaMuuto off guard)

WTF!

We saw that Ay and Tsunade were covered with lights when they hit Madara. Soon, they attacked him while still in favor of Mabui's technique. This is sustained by the fact that wounded Tsunade has surprised Madara and Ay on base, have surprised and hit Muu, who is a sensory ninja capable of easily reacting to Naruto KCM.

^This is what was seen in the manga.

You mean you have no proof they did not touch the ground? OK. So we're assuming that Ay Base and Tsunade wounded, were able to cross the ground as far as Madara and Muu were, catching them unawares while still covered with the energy of Mabui's technique while Madara and Muu were still in the air?

This must be a joke!

@Astral

Cal not being knowledgeable isn't an argument. Most staff aren't for the countless series they evaluate. But if you want to use that argument both Dargoo and Wokistan have said they aren't knowledgeable as well.

@Jvando

We literally cant see the shape tho (for the most part) and from what we can see it can be seen as "Lightning shaped"... We can however see that they had no physical shape at the time tho so yea id say they were LS at that point.

@Rocker

Wait? Where do we have a confiration fo them suddenly changing their trajectory? If anyone it would be Mabui and i sincerely doubt that she can someone view the situation clearly or comprehend whats happening but thats besides the point.

Overall there is no proof that they changed their trajectory, that is just an assumpiton.

@MostPowerfull; the Amber Sealing Pot was also covered in an aura after it had been transported. It clearly isn't moving at lightspeed into the ground after it had arrived.

Damage they're not changing direction my guy. They're in mid air and are moving vertically. They can still move they can still move their limbs forward or backwards logically

You guys are assuming that this skill is teleportation which it is not.

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Rocker

Wait? Where do we have a confiration fo them suddenly changing their trajectory? If anyone it would be Mabui and i sincerely doubt that she can someone view the situation clearly or comprehend whats happening but thats besides the point.

Overall there is no proof that they changed their trajectory, that is just an assumpiton.
Its not an assumption we can see it on panel first it sis straight down, then it is in an angle an assumption is that they hit the ground first as there is no evidence of that. Whether it is mabui or them who did it it still happened on panel.

Again the anime further backs this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back