• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord General Discussion Mk. VII

Yeah but her charge makes me think she's liable to get atleast one of the tired members especially with kajits help. If she can get lakyus she can permanantly cripple blue rose and considering clems knolwedge. im betting on her going for lakyus before making a run for it.

There were also those other magic casters helping Khajit. They died to a single Nabe spell, but they might do something here, maybe

Their reports were all nearly identical so they shouldn't be exaggerated. Apparently it was confirmed that they defeated the two responsible for the incident from their corpses farther in. What's more, it was after they defeated two Skeletal Dragons."
Seeing Gagaran's mouth hanging open, Climb asked.
"Is that difficult even for you, Gagaran-san?"
"If there were thousands of zombies or skeletons, then they wouldn't be a problem. It's possible to break through them. Probably could have done something about the two Skeletal Dragons too. But I'm not too sure about the two masterminds behind such a huge incident. I'm not confident I could win when I don't even know their abilities."

Gagaran seems confident she could take on thousands of zombies and skeletons, as well as 2 Skeletal Dragons by herself, so she would be a major help in the fight

The Skeletal Dragons were getting buffed by Khajit too, to the point Nabe was having trouble with them iirc. She's seemingly stronger than Hamsuke even physically, so that should say something.

Also Infinite, can you take a look at the upgrade thread?

Only thing left is Climb's armor probably being 8-C, and i want more input

It makes sense. Renner would obviously buy some pretty great gear for Climb. His armor is comparable to a high-tier adventurer's, so that would mean it can protect against comparable attacks.

His armor is their left overs, so I wouldn't quite call it comparable. And I don't think Renner being behind it changes much, she doesn't actually have that much money or power in the first place.

leftovers doesn't stop the fact it's full plate armor of Mithril with some orichalcum mixed in, as well as enchanted

but i guess there is not enough evidence to say it is 8-C

She is friends with the Adamantite team who made the armor though. Not to mention its the same stuff that the absolute top tiers in the country wear so it doesn't make sense for it to be so much weaker that it isn't 8-C despite Lakyus and Gagaran scaling far above baseline.

No he explictly shows evil screenshots from the game and takes one of her and him to prove they aren't just portraits. He hasn't lost the ability I simply cant remeber how he described it.

Not really sure if one fits, its literally a magical camera should probably just add it as a notable part of his racial passives i guess? All players had the ability, thanks btw needed to know how that was used/explained :)

man, if only we could use moves/skills from Mass for the Dead, the Overlord mobile game

Sebas has an attack called Magical Seal, which inflicts a seal to what i assume is their magic, but no further info is given

and Aura can inflict Petrification. Or at least, that's what the status effect is called

Btw, should Lakyus really have Multiple Personalities? She's just a chuni, she doesn't have different autonomous personalities.

The undead could ignore just about any form of mind-affecting effect. However, there were certain abilities that produced similar effects, but which were not counted as mind-affecting. That person had used such an ability.
Shalltear smiled, and said:
"...Shorty."
Thus satisfied, Shalltear vanished into a world of white.

Apparently Aura's breath thing she used on Shalltear to make her think there was someone behind her doesn't count as a mind-affecting ability, and as such can be used on undead.

At least, i think it's her breath thing

She calls it "hostility", so maybe it's like that killing intent she used on the dragon.

And that multiple personality thing should really be removed. >_>

And so, he sought wealth in order to learn more magic.
In the beginning, he killed travelers on the road and took their money, but after losing to adventurers who were sent as a punitive force, he realized the foolishness of such actions and looked for new ways to acquire money. So he hid his true identity to join a mercenary company, but after it was noticed that he could cast 'Fireball' continuously, his identity as an undead was discovered and he had to run away.

Whether this means actual endless casting ability, or just as a lich he has much more mana, idk

ngl, i'm always a little pleased when someone uses a character other than Ainz in a vsthread

Back