• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord General Discussion Mk. VII

What is lifting them is the spell, she's the platform. Kudos for withstanding the weight and fluffiness.

"You… settle down up there. It's hard to carry you when you squirm."

Narberal's voice came from the belly of the Wise King of the Forest. It was not flying, but rather Narberal, who had cast the flight spell on herself, was carrying it. She was halfway buried into the Wise King of the Forest's fur.
She still needs to carry Hamsuke, even with the flight spell.
And, like, she'd prob have to lift her normally before starting to fly anyway. >_>

One of them (the fat hamster) is being pulled by gravity while the other one is defying it. Narberal just needs the body to withstand the weight and to move forward. Carrying in this situation makes no sense unless she is pushing back with an equal amount of force, i.e lifting strength or it actually meaning the definition of word carry, being "support the weight of" basically my previous post. Ugarik's input would help greatly.

Edit: I also don't care if this is applied as it's like an elephant or below

Either way, with Narberal's more impressive feat of overpowering and throwing off a 3 meter tall dragon made of bones, the fact i would assume she has one of, if not the lowest physical stats of the Pleiades due to being a magic caster, means at the very least they scale to CZ's chain breaking

Another thing

Unnamed Ring: Allows the user to hide their magic power from detection.

This is on Narberal's profile, shouldn't this give her resistance to Extrasensory Perception? Only to magic sensing, obviously

Yes it should. [Insert Pic Of Fluder sasugasming]. Is it magic sensing or presence sensing, wasn't there that quote about Shalltear not sensing Ainz.

Also too late to use this now.

Muchacho mrm said:
I don't know, you'd need to get someone else to look at it.
Volume = mass / Density

Average human = 70 kg?

Density of human = 985 kg/m3

70 / 985 = 0.07106598984

Assuming the value given is j/cc then = 71065.98984 * 72416.33 = 5146338172.03 or 1.230004343219407 tons or 8-C for 5 = 6.1500217161 tons or High 8-C

The ring that let Ainz not be sensed was also the one that blocks divination stuff, so I assume his ring is just better, as well as I think its mentioned Narberal's is just for hiding her magic from being sensed

But yea, if that calc gets accepted then the atomization feat will get a small boost

Unfortunately it seems to be a little dead

I guess it can't be used then. Volume is soon anyways which should be Kingdom so we'll get fodder feats.

Muchacho mrm said:
I guess it can't be used then. Volume is soon anyways which should be Kingdom so we'll get fodder feats.
speaking of feats, maybe a calc request can be put in for Holy Smite, since it was also going to reduce its target to "sightless atoms", and iirc, when there are pillars of energy like that, a method is used to account for the heating of the air or something

might not end up being super impressive, but would still be nice to have calced

I remember doing it in wordpad and the result was so low I laughed. Then I remember a city wide heating was like small city or something on here.

Didn't save it, I used anglesizing on the manga panel and just estimated the rest of the beam's size which is actually lower than the one assumed below. Anyways using the novel's description of the sky and using this as a reference.

Beam estimated height = 500 meters

Beam estimated width = 12 meters (meh, could have used 3)

Cylinder volume = 56548.667764616 cubic meters

Air density = 1.127 kg /m^3

Air specific heat = 1005 J

Mass of the beam = 63730.3485707 kg

Heat needed to vaporize human = I don't know let's use 2000 degrees celsius or 2273.15 kelvin

63730.3485707 * 2273.15 K * 1005 = 145592985063 joules or 34.7975585714627 tons or 8-B

Not given heat to do that and that seems more like a technique than heat but well it would be nice if the my previous bit about how regardless of where you're standing you would be atomized.

"This bad boy can fit so much humans in it"

So taking the previous volume and converting it to cm3 = 56548667764.616005

Human atomization = 72416.33 j/cc

56548667764.616005 times 72416.33 = 4.095047e+15 or 978.7397227533460864 kilotons

Edit: Which would get sniped to death by a calc member

It was the older one I asked about some time ago, still the same thing. Also I don't think beams are treated the way I did that which is why I said it would get sniped.

that said, i really don't think we're gonna get any really good calcable feats

the spells that are used for high damage tend to be single target or dura neg, with one of the spells that has the highest AOE being one that's low in damage

i feel like that doesn't set up a nice look on the future of any destruction feats

best scenario is albedo uses her world item that does less damage than some divine class items to **** up a huge area all at once which could then scale to everyone because shalltears lance is a divine class item specifically for close combat

Back