• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord General Discussion Mk. VII

The end came in an instant.
Under the power of the magic lightning, the Skeletal Dragons and their supposed absolute immunity to magic were torn asunder.
Even though the Skeletal Dragons had been disintegrated, the lightning strikes did not disappear. The two arcs of dragon-shaped lightning seemed to be searching for their quarry, then they raised their heads and sprang at their final prey.

A massive creature rushed past Narberal's body, and after hovering behind Khazit, it landed on the ground.
It was a composite entity that stood three meters tall, made of countless human bones. It was designed to resemble a being with a very long neck, wings and four legs — a Dragon. Its tail, also made from innumerable bones, lightly thumped the ground.

We at least get its height

Well then it should definitly be possible biggest issue is I doubt those heights will line up in the anime. still its worth calcing if anyone has the skill...Wheres muchacho?

btw bois would you mind revisiting the Climb vs Neia post because some people voted for loyal dog over the holy pope and overlooked some things (which is obviously inacceptable because a preacher of justice would never lose against a destined to fail shonen protagonist)

is asking this even allowed lol ? this is general discussion and it's overlord related so idk

I just saw Neia lose to climb and thought of some good reasons to turn around the fight and contest the general consensus but noone seemed to care anymore lol

So anyway, since we know the Skeletal Dragon is 3 meters tall, then i'm guessing we can figure out the necessary other measurements too?

and then find the value for bone being disintegrated, and just calc it?

what does pixel scaling with Narberal do?

could you not just take the amount of pixels from its foot to the head, since we know it's 3 meters tall, then if the body is like, double the amount of pixels it would be 6 meters, right?

i have no idea how pixel scaling works, but i don't know why Narberal is needed

You right Im not overly familar with pixel scaling and didn't really think about the fact we could just use the dragons hieght. Now we just need somone to calc the dragons size and figure out the disintergration value for bones...

True but you can caculate with different precentages of hollowness to account for that. Saying that outside its chest it seems pretty solid, its back, feet, leg, neck, and head all seem very soldily packed together bone so I wouldn't call it mostly hollow.

Seems ambiguous, as that could have been it naturally decaying/breaking apart as tmk undead turn to ash/disappear

When do they break apart/disapear? Some of ainz summons do but from my knowledge only when he doesn't use corpses. Outside that i don't remeber it ever being stated/shown undead disappear on death but i could be mis remembering....

Suzuki Satoru took the scissors, picked up a lock of Keno's hair and snipped off part of it. The severed hair landed in Suzuki Satoru's hand, where it aged and degraded as though several hundred years had passed for it, until it became a puff of ash, vanishing cleanly just like the undead did when they were destroyed.
And then the undead being which lay flat on the ground crumbled to nothing, as though a long time had passed for it, leaving only its gear to roll along the ground. Among them was an important item that Keno had mentioned — a crystal wand.

no I think it's going to be the guardians fighting and not ainz.

and Demiurge just summoning a demon army that slaughters everyone is also ruled out because he's most likely not going to be fighting.

might just still become a big meelee slaughter tho because they don't care enough to waste a single MP or a skill on a few humans

Ainz also has his bluff in place about not being able to use lä shub niggurath for 10 years

Doubt he particularly cares about maintaining that bluff, though it was a solid idea on his part, the slaine theocracy gathers forces to assault him in eight years, he uses shub and we get the slaine theocracy surprised pikachu face.

I think Maruyama talked about wanting to have Gargantua involved in a siege against a country or something

although with how much he wants to end Overlord, it's probably going to be anti-climactic

It's Enri and the goblin chads solo'ing Kingdom and probably some of Slaine after hearing of Ainz's death.

Maruyama just straight shatters the 4th wall and has Ainz use Wish Upon a Star to end the series

Since i'm not too knowledgeable about the "At least" and other tier additions, do the Pleiades warrant "At least High 8-C, likely far higher"? Or is the current wording of their tier good enough?

This has been on my mind since the upgrade

Back