• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orochimaru Should be Low 6-B Not 7-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the manga it was said a younger version of Orochimaru with his power could destroy a small country, Probably higher because he's much older for now but it'd probably be best to Put " Low 6-B : Probably higher" Something like that.

GetRektNuub said:
Where was it said? Couldn't find it. Could u post a scan of the chapter?
Yesss i have the photo of it downloaded imma post it here uwu.

Orochimarucountry

That scan sounds way too specific to be legit, but could be wrong.

Still haven't read the manga

DMUA said:
That scan sounds way too specific to be legit, but could be wrong.
Still haven't read the manga
What do you mean??

do you mean you think its fake?

As in

It seems like it's forged just from the extreme specification in the wording, "he can destroy a small country lol" seems fishy

Like the Bobobo 10 d scan

Or the DBH 12 d scan

Either way, depending on which country this is referring to, this could easily not be Low 6-B.

DMUA said:
As in
It seems like it's forged just from the extreme specification in the wording, "he can destroy a small country lol" seems fishy

Like the Bobobo 10 d scan

Or the DBH 12 d scan

Either way, depending on which country this is referring to, this could easily not be Low 6-B.
idk what bobobo 10d scan Or DBH 12 d scan means sorry ;-; im not very smart.

and yea, Idk itsnt specific; it just says he can destroy a small country on his own with his power. SHould we wait for other people to come and give there opinion? or is that enough to change it

I don't remember Kishi being one to shy away from just saying country, even Sasori was said to destroy/conquer a country with his puppet army. Don't see why Oro would be said to destroy a small country. Plus wouldn't that be a huge outlier anyway seeing as guys far stronger than him are only Mountain and there are no supporting feats for it.

I dunno about it

Just wait for someone like Kep or something

1. There is no timeframe given so it Unknown how long it would take him.

2. "Destroy" doesn't necessarily mean blow up. He could be saying he'd kill the people in it and reck some stuff like leaving destruction here and there. Which would count as destroyed.

3. If we assumed he is literally saying he has the AP to destroy a small country it would be a massive outlier as Orochimaru has no feats on this level and it would make scaling completely wacky.

LordGriffin1000 said:
1. There is no timeframe given so it Unknown how long it would take him.
2. "Destroy" doesn't necessarily mean blow up. He could be saying he'd kill the people in it and reck some stuff like leaving destruction here and there. Which would count as destroyed.

3. If we assumed he is literally saying he has the AP to destroy a small country it would be a massive outlier as Orochimaru has no feats on this level and it would make scaling completely wacky.
i agree uwu

I mean, even if that is said, shouldn't there be some proof? As in a feat?

Because the 3 Legendary Sanins pretty much scale to each other. (With specific strengths of course)

Pepper14832 said:
I mean, even if that is said, shouldn't there be some proof? As in a feat?
Exactly. Even if we have a feat it would be an outlier at this point considering the vast majority of verse including people stronger than Oro is only 7-A+.

Looking at the scan, it doesn't really confirm "blowing up a small country with one attack" which is something pointed out by Griffin already.

So this isn't enough for an upgrade.

It actually probably wouldn't be an outlier cause the ones stronger than him actually have low 6B feats but are considered an outlier

But I agree this is case by case and shouldn't be used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back