• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Order's Last Stand: Rebirth RP thread 1

Meta/Registration thread

Player Characters

NPC Characters

The party had reached a powerful enemy, but all of a sudden they felt a strange disturbance. The Being Responsible, on a whim, reversed all time and changed things. There was no longer a multiversal genocide. The merging of all of existence now merged the very beings, similar to an event that had happened in the multiverse at another time in history. Power no longer truly existed, differences in power had become almost insignificant in the grand scheme of things. A similar thing happened to speed, durability, and similar. Theoretically, even a normal human being could defeat a god. However, theoretical and reality are very different. The beings that ruled this new universe were the ones that had things that others didn't. Abilities. Skills. Intelligence. In this new world, these were the things that mattered. However, what remained was The Being Responsible wanted to establish chaos. The fallen gods still appeared where they did initially. However, with the merging of the multiverse, they also merged with a being like everyone else did. The destination is the same, but the journey changed.

But, enoguh of the past, onto the present. You wake up in about half an inch of water. On one side of you, the water runs down into an unknown darkness. On the other side, you see another waterfall, though this one is coming down from a higher up cliff. Most of you agree it would be hard to climb up there. Some of you have vague memories of this place.

As Yuni wakes up she nods her head while looking around.

"I see, I see."

She then produces a wide smile while overlooking the people surrounding her.

"Helloo!"

Morpheus doesn't wake up, ramaining laying in the water, snoring in his apparent sleep.

A dimension above reality is born, and with it an observerer, a dream god, who scries the world below, pondering on the situation at hand.

John wakes up and, relalizing that he is surrounded by strangers, reaches for his pistol while exclaiming. "Who are you all and why are we here." He proceeds to hold his pistol out just in case anyone tries something.

"Woah there buckaroo. No need to shoot us. Atleast not me. I have no idea why I am here either. By the way, I am Hitori Watanabe." Hitori said, slowly standing up, holding onto her hat

Suddenly John's hand is firmly gripped by that of a boy.

Turning his gaze he saw that the boy was surrounded by lightning while his eyes were luminescent.

"Lower your weapon ... now," I say in a rough tone.

"We can trade!"

Yuni reaches into a bag and opulls out a few items. Some rings, a bow, knives, a coat, and a dagger among other things.

"Which one do you want for it?"

Suddenly, an assault rifle of nabolous matter, like it was made of raw dreams, pops in to existance to the left of Yuni and because of gravity beings falling/falls to the ground.

At the same time, Morpheous head could be seen being tilded towards the three of them, still in deep sleep tho ...

Here's your ranged weapon, kukuku.

Are the thoughts of the essence in the dream

"None of those, but thanks for the offer." John slowly lowered his pistol but never let go of it as he trudged backwards as to always face the others. "Do any of you understand why we are here?"

"No ... and I don't care", I exclaim and then go to the sleeping man and try to wake him up with a couple of light kicks.

Yuni picks up the assault rifle which had mysteriously fallen beside her.

"Wow! It looks kinda like the thing he has!"

While playing around with it to see how it works, Yuni responds to John's question.

@Potato

"Nope."

Suddenly, an azure light appears in the area. Some of you hear a voice, depending on your senses and distance from the light.

"The subjects appear to have awakened. I'm approaching them now."

A humanoid crackling with electricity appears before you. They have what appears to be a gun in one hand, dirty blonde spiky hair with a normal looking ponytail and some sort of clip, as well as teal eyes. They wear a blue longcoat with yellow bands around their wrists and fingerless gloves. They also are wearing Navy blue shorts. Their shoes are a darker shade of blue, but also have a yellow band on top similar to the wrists. Under this outfit, they have a full black bodysuit on, as can clearly be seen looking at their legs.

[I won't explain the appearence for all characters like this in the RP itself, just look at the NPC blog]

Maxwell's kicks have no effect on the sleeping man, with the only result being that the pale individual is moved of 1-2 centimeters.

As the light shines forth, the head of Morphous tilts again, it's snoring gaze now towards the ... man ? woman ? maybe neither or both, who knows ?

Oh Oh, it seems someone important just enter the scene.

The essence thinks, having listing what they said, as anything happening within 10 kilometers is perfectly seeable and hearable to it

I breathe a sigh to then telekinetically lift the sleeping man's body and turn to the newcomer.

"Who are you?", I ask.

"My name is Maxwell Kain ... the last of my race, the Thunderers", I answer in a tone that is not really sociable.

"That wasn't exactly what I meant but, I guess it's not unreasonable for you to have forgotten your past. But, I need to know you're really the ones."

The humanoid points their weapon at your general group.

"By the way, as far you need to know right now, I'm Gunvolt."

All of a sudden, a violet appears in the barrel of the gun, it's blossom popping out of the weapon being a gentle lilac colour.

Maladie wakes up and yawns. "Aaah~! What seems to be going on here~?" She says while standing up and looking at everyone around her.

Gunvolt turns around and puts a finger to her ear.

"These can't be them."

She pauses for a moment.

"I know about the prophecy, but maybe these people just somehow managed to fall down here. I know, anyone who fell down here would also fall into the pit. It's just that... fine."

She turns around.

"I can't really test you right now. Some of you barely seem to know you're alive."

Gunvolt throws a cube on the ground, creating some kind of portal.

"Alright, get in."

"It leads to my base."

[@Junko

M8 you all literally just started existing. Do you really think that you've all gotten vaccinated?]

Sensing the smell of the disease, I use Mystical Domain to enhance and modify my purification power, so as to also act on diseases and poisons. I release small electric shocks, harmless to others but able to erase the disease. Then I enter the portal.

A beast, of the same nebolous material as the rifle, appears near Morpheous, puts the sleeping man over it's shoulder and steps inside the portal.

Enkidu Beast

Eh eh, portal tecnology, this is becoming exhilerating

Taki finally awakens. Rising to his feet, he looks up at the waterfall. "Where am I..." He had been to a couple of waterfalls before, while this one didn't resemble either of them, it felt strangely familiar. Looking around, he finds some other people talking. They seem to be in the same predicament as him. They start heading toward the portal, so he follows.

Back