• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Order's Last Stand: Rebirth RP thread 1

[Everyone who hasn't entered the portal has let's just say]

On the other side of the portal, you see a hallway to an area. The hallway is mostly colored white. Gunvolt steps through the portal as well.

"You're back!" an unknown voice says.

What looks like a young boy runs towards you.

"Chris. You're not supposed to be here."

Chris perks up.

"Are these the ones from the-"

"We don't know yet." Gunvolt interrupts. "Anyways, while your here, I suppose you can follow me. It'll be good for you to see this. Maybe you could learn a few things."

Gunvolt walks foreward and turns to the party.

"Now then, follow me."

Gunvolt starts walking, and Chris follows.

The dream beast follows alongside the gruop

Let's see what we've go here.

The essence thinks as it "Zooms out" his Clayroviance over the area, to get a better look of this structure Gunvolt bringed them, to see it in it's entirity.

You can see several types of rooms. The one that you're being led to seems to be a nearly empty room, with some stands in it. You also get a strange vibe from Chris.

You arrive in the room. Chris goes into the stands.

"Now then..."

Gunvolt grabs a red piece of metal in their hand, before glowing. When the light goes away, you see them with a red outfit as opposed to their blue one from before, as well as a helmet. You can see a ponytail in the back of the helmet. They grab the hilt of a sword before igniting it, creating a blue blade.

"I'm going to need to test you to see if you're the real deal. Prepare yourself."

BOSS BATTLE: Vs Gunvolt

A small, round matress is created on the ground, which the Dream Beast rests Morpheous on.

Then, the giant creature lunges at Gunvolt, swinging it's left arm against the swordsman.

[Mind giving a description of the other rooms ?[

Mmmmmmmh, isomething about that Chris smells fishy, it's better to keep an eye on him.

The essence's thoughts are, keeping some attention towards the boy, while overlooking the battle too in a kind-of "split screen" way.

[Hold up. I'm still getting the turn order. Also, there's nothing really special in the other rooms, just some scientists. There's likely a lower level, however, as you can see stairs]

[Before anyone goes, here's the combat order:

1. Yuni

2. Alexander

3. "Johnny"

4. Hitori

5. Gunvolt (Enemy)

6. Taki

7. Maxwell

8. Maladie

9. Morpheus

I based it off of speed. In the event of a speed tie, I used a random number generator. You can react to attacks when it's not your turn, as well]

[Note: Players should do reactions and actions in the same post, as this means less clutter. The template would be like so]

Reactions:

Gunvolt uses their flashfield, causing the explosive arrows to detonate on impact.

Gunvolt deactivates flashfield, causing them to prevade the bullets and the scrach attacks

Actions:

Gunvolt notices the beast from Morpheus, dashing up to it and slashing.

Reaction & Actio

The beast slams both his "hands" down on Gunvolt to try crush him, while ignoring their slash as safety isn't a concern of the dream creature.

Reaction

I teleport behind Gunvolt, avoiding his attacks.

Actio

I materialize a spear which I then cover with lightning and try to hit Gunvolt with a diagonal cut to his back.

Action: Yuni fires of an ice arrow, which is far stronger than her fire arrows and can freeze a wide area upon making contact with it.

Actio

"Mhmm~! By the way Gunvolt, try not to directly touch me! My entire body is covered with, well, very lethal poisons~!" She throws a barrage of dagger's at Gunvolt.

[@The Smahor

Since I missed my first action via having to do irl things do I get an extra action or something?]

Back