• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really need too in order to discount old WoG. You would need to prove why its still valid that, not the other way around.
Yes you absolutely do.

On what grounds will you discard the WoG? Because you feel like it? Nah. Prove it's not appliable anymore, otherwise it is.

I need to validate a statement from a reliable source because ????????????

That's literally irrelevant to my point.
23:59

So you’re just gonna COMPLETELY ignore that the people on the damn ship were terrified when she attacked it, huh? There a reason that you’re not acknowledging that, or…?
00:00

So are you gonna ignore how we can clearly see the sides of the ship bursting as well? Also you were already told and shown that she was able to damage the cannons of the ship so I dunno why you’re acting like she can’t deal significant damage to it.
It wasn't, there was a blast, and the ship was undamaged. Can you show me the damage afterwards, please? Not to be confused with Boros' damage to said ship.
Her casual attacks caused significant damage to it.
Untrue.
Also if you paid attention, you would note that I said she could potentially take it down. I didn’t state for a fact that she could.
Which means the Ship is at the very least relative to her. Boros still scales above her regardless.
The point is that saying the ship’s durability scales anywhere near her full strength is faulty.
Nah, you conceded already.
Are you aware that it’s accepted that the ship didn’t take the full impact of the moon jump? That’s the reason it doesn’t have High 6-A durability.
Ahem,

"That's completely irrelevant to my point", the thing is, Tatsumaki throwing rubble around is nothing compared to the ship and Genos' statement hold no weight

Which means the Ship is at the very least relative to her.
Her casual AP, sure. Not her full power that she was absolutely not displaying. Nothing here implies that the ship scales to or above her full power, and you can’t scale Boros above her full power based on that.
It wasn't, there was a blast, and the ship was undamaged. Can you show me the damage afterwards, please? Not to be confused with Boros' damage to said ship.
Tatsumaki re-yeets all of the shells back into the ship and deals all this damage to it. Boros had only just gone into his Released form a few pages prior and had not done anything to the ship yet. I can even post all the pages from Boros going Released into Tatsumaki re-directing the shells if you need that.

As I noted before, the sides of the ship are bursting and there’s even damage coming from the top of the ship. I even circled all the points of damage for you. Again, Boros had not done any damage to the ship at this point. This was all Tatsumaki. This was all in Chapter 34, by the way.

Then we get to Chapter 35, Tatsumaki does this, further damaging the ship and terrifying the people on board. Also note that she has an extremely bored expression, showing that she’s not trying that hard or going all-out. Boros still has not done any damage to the ship at this point. In fact, the next time we see Boros, he’s swapping hands with Saitama, still in the throne room. This is the first time they reach the outside of the ship, and it’s after Tatsumaki already did her stuff. Only after that does Boros do any major damage to his ship. Again, I can post every page leading up to this if you need it.

All of the damage Tatsumaki did was her own doing. Boros had not done any damage when she performed those feats.

Her casual AP, sure. Not her full power that she was absolutely not displaying. Nothing here implies that the ship scales to or above her full power, and you can’t scale Boros above her full power based on that.

Tatsumaki re-yeets all of the shells back into the ship and deals all this damage to it. Boros had only just gone into his Released form a few pages prior and had not done anything to the ship yet. I can even post all the pages from Boros going Released into Tatsumaki re-directing the shells if you need that.

As I noted before, the sides of the ship are bursting and there’s even damage coming from the top of the ship. I even circled all the points of damage for you. Again, Boros had not done any damage to the ship at this point. This was all Tatsumaki. This was all in Chapter 34, by the way.

Then we get to Chapter 35, Tatsumaki does this, further damaging the ship and terrifying the people on board. Also note that she has an extremely bored expression, showing that she’s not trying that hard or going all-out. Boros still has not done any damage to the ship at this point. In fact, the next time we see Boros, he’s swapping hands with Saitama, still in the throne room. This is the first time they reach the outside of the ship, and it’s after Tatsumaki already did her stuff. Only after that does Boros do any major damage to his ship. Again, I can post every page leading up to this if you need it.

All of the damage Tatsumaki did was her own doing. Boros had not done any damage when she performed those feats.
That is craaazy, all this dust and fire that did absolutely nothing to the infrastructure of the ship itself and didn't even faze it.

Here's a shot from the ship not ten pages after
Despise the fire blast caused by Boros, the ship is intact

Here is another shot from Chapter 36, ignoring Meteoric Burst's damage, we have nothing on the sides, nothing busted open where Tatsumaki threw rubble earlier, nor where she is curretly throwing rubble!

Way to manipulate the narrative, those are impact shots, and the fire caused by friction didn't damage the ship at all.

Last edited:
By the way, this whole exchange with Boros and Saitama lasted 5 long lasting minutes, and this entire time, Tatsumaki didn't do anything significant even though she was continously attacking it with the same "rubble that damaged the ship"? N A H

That is craaazy, all this dust and fire that did absolutely nothing to the infrastructure of the ship itself and didn't even faze it.
Okay, now you’re straight-up just lying. Explain right now why the people on the ship are screaming and terrified if no damage was done to it. Explain why it is blatantly stated that the cannons were destroyed if the ship didn’t take any damage. You keep ignoring that part.
Here is another shot from Chapter 36, ignoring Meteoric Burst's damage, we have nothing on the sides, nothing busted open where Tatsumaki threw rubble earlier, nor where she is curretly throwing rubble!
So are we gonna ignore that the part on the side of the ship that was bursting is obscured by the thrusters? We just gonna ignore that part? And in the scan you posted before that, it isn’t even showing the side where it started bursting.
Way to manipulate the narrative, those are impact shots, and the fire caused by friction didn't damage the ship at all.
“impact shots”
She threw the stuff at the bottom of the ship and there’s damage on the top and the sides. Those aren’t impacts. And to say they didn’t damage the ship at all is blatantly false and contradicted by what the people on the ship are saying, so I’d appreciate if you didn’t claim I’m “manipulating the narrative” when you’re ignoring very clear and obvious statements.

Well the Boros part is seperate from the “minor” part of the title so it doesn’t count UwU

Okay, now you’re straight-up just lying. Explain right now why the people on the ship are screaming and terrified if no damage was done to it. Explain why it is blatantly stated that the cannons were destroyed if the ship didn’t take any damage. You keep ignoring that part.
Cannons =/= Ship itself.

She didn't do anything besides this, which she did in the first second.
So are we gonna ignore that the part on the side of the ship that was bursting is obscured by the thrusters? We just gonna ignore that part? And in the scan you posted before that, it isn’t even showing the side where it started bursting.
Oh yes, please, show it to me, circle it, because there's NO DAMAGE WHERE YOU SHOWED BEFORE. Which is my point.

She threw the stuff at the bottom of the ship and there’s damage on the top and the sides. Those aren’t impacts.
"Those aren't impacts", ah yes, the rubble being throw and exploding into dust is not impact, it's actually the metal being ripped apart, we can clearly see that-- Oh wait, we can't.
And to say they didn’t damage the ship at all is blatantly false and contradicted by what the people on the ship are saying, so I’d appreciate if you didn’t claim I’m “manipulating the narrative” when you’re ignoring very clear and obvious statements.
There is not statement of Tatsumaki destroy the ship itself besides the cannons. They said "we're going to die", and it was JUST THE PEOPLE WHO OPERATE THE CANNONS, not the entire ship. They were at the bottom, where the cannons were, they have the right to fear for their lives.

Cannons =/= Ship itself.
It’s a part of the ship and she is damaging it, so saying she did not do any damage to the ship is a blatant lie.
Oh yes, please, show it to me, circle it, because there's NO DAMAGE WHERE YOU SHOWED BEFORE. Which is my point.
The part I showed before is literally not visible in the panels you gave. I don’t think you’re understanding that part. You literally cannot see it because the big ass thrusters are taking up a large part of the foreground.
"Those aren't impacts", ah yes, the rubble being throw and exploding into dust is not impact
Completely misinterpreting what I just said, nice. Read what I said again, and read it carefully.
There is not statement of Tatsumaki destroy the ship itself besides the cannons.
That is still a part of the ship.
They said "we're going to die", and it was JUST THE PEOPLE WHO OPERATE THE CANNONS, not the entire ship. They were at the bottom, where the cannons were, they have the right to fear for their lives.
But if Tatsumaki did zero damage to anything beside the cannons, like you claim, what do they have to worry about? All of the cannons have already been destroyed, and if Tatsumaki can’t get through the hull, wouldn’t they be perfectly safe?

I’m about to have dinner and I can’t keep writing these scriptures during that lmao, so I won’t be able to respond to anything for like a couple of hours

Tatsumaki did damage the ship with her somewhat casual attacks. Now, does this mean the statement of her not being easily able to take down the ship is incorrect? No, unless it is proven that she can do it without difficulty. So, at the very least, we should bring that statement as a supporting evidence. Nothing more. Not that it is very important tho.

I’m indifferent to Low 5-B Boros via upscaling from Orochi off Saitama’s statements but scaling the ship to Tatsumaki’s full power when she wasn’t trying is preeeetty dumb
The statement isn't contradicted by anything, so the ship should scale to her full power. I'm sure she can bring it down, but if she can't do it without difficulty, that implies the ship can be a challenge for Tatsumaki's full power.

That said....this Orochi calc has...some problems.
Here's a few of them:

A. Timeframe being a few seconds to a minute doesn't really make sense. A lot of shaking happens on the global scale and volcanoes erupt well before Orochi gets his energy. Due to this as well it's likely the magma ball lost some mass if inactive volcanoes erupted due to either the pulling or earthquakes.

B. 30 seconds or less would only work if it was a Mag 5-6 and 'the very biggest quakes' last several minutes

And the fact it shook the entire planet more violently than Saitama shook the MA base would definitely be a high end quake. This would drastically lower speed. Several would mean bare minimum like 3-4 minutes.

C. I don't see why the new quake was added to the old quake rather than just doing the new quake. That doesn't feel necessary when the new quake is larger.

D. Stopping Earth from moving and splitting it in half are 5-C and Low 5-B respectively but aside from the shaking and eruptions (which are WAY lower in energy) the planet's fine. I dunno if we accept the OPM Earth as just super durable or something (which amps Boros anyway) but....
Here's a recalc I did which....is still probably high but not breaking sense high

If these problems are accounted for though then Low 5-B (or higher) OPM works just fine.

A. Timeframe being a few seconds to a minute doesn't really make sense. A lot of shaking happens on the global scale and volcanoes erupt well before Orochi gets his energy. Due to this as well it's likely the magma ball lost some mass if inactive volcanoes erupted due to either the pulling or earthquakes.
the feat literally happend almost instantly, because in the moment that the feat happend, everyone noticed it and all the earthquakes yada yada happend across the world

the feat literally happend almost instantly, because in the moment that the feat happend, everyone noticed it and all the earthquakes yada yada happend across the world
Yeah.....that takes a lot of time though....especially with bigger ones. I literally looked up how long earthquakes last. Bigger quake=longer shake.
Point B shows that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back