• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM Boros Tier Upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boros's Meteoric Burst form should get 5-C (Moon) tier.

A released Boros scales to at least multi-continent+. It comes from being able to punch harder than saitama's initial punch.
The energy he at least scales to is 7.64946924e28 joule.

Then there is his Energy bullets, where he uses his latent energy to use an attack that is superior to his normal attacks. Which means its stronger than his normal attacks. But we dont have a scaling so it still scales to same level in this case(should scale higher considering he expects something when his normal attacks couldnt).

But then there is Meteoric Burst form where he combines his latent energy with his physical abilities and uses it as a booster to himself. Which means there must be at least 2x difference (his normal attacks + his energy bullets).

7.64946924e28 x 2 = 1.52989385e29 joule which scales to moon lvl.

Last edited:
Meteoric burst is more then a x2 difference boros hypes it up as going beyond the bodies limitations and we know it’s a massive difference because he statues saitama who was trading blows with his released form meaning he essentially at minimum a statue difference from his release state in stats

So what ever this site accepts as a statue difference between 2 opponents is the minimum multiplier for meteoric burst

Give me a direct statement saying that Boro is 2x stronger or something of the sort
You don’t need a direct statement boros says meteoric burst goes beyond the bodies limitations in both speed and power why shortening his life force he then proceeded to make a statue out of someone relative to his release state/his previous form meaning more then x2 increase use common sense here man

You don’t need a direct statement boros says meteoric burst goes beyond the bodies limitations in both speed and power why shortening his life force he then proceeded to make a statue out of someone relative to his release state or his previous form meaning more then x2 increase use common sense here man
If it's not stated, it's not viable. That's literally in our standards. It's that simple

"Common sense" is also not an argument, it's just a buzzword

You don’t need a direct statement boros says meteoric burst goes beyond the bodies limitations in both speed and power why shortening his life force he then proceeded to make a statue out of someone relative to his release state or his previous form meaning more then x2 increase use common sense here man
My brother in christ thats not how it works in the wiki. If there's no statement = no multiplier. He would just scale higher by an unquantifiable degree

My brother in christ thats not how it works in the wiki. If there's no statement = no multiplier. He would just scale higher by an unquantifiable degree
My guy let’s use are head here boros hypes up the transformation about how strong it is has on screen feats of blitzing someone relative to his previous form says it’s his trump card that shortens his life span something he isn’t using for less then x2 meaning above x2

If it's not stated, it's not viable. That's literally in our standards. It's that simple
flat out shown with on panel feats but try again

flat out shown with on panel feats but try again
Do these panel feats outright state that Boros got 2x stronger? If not, then tough luck

You can keep at this if you want, but under our current standards, this is never getting accepted. I don't care how much you say "just use your head" or something as an attempt to make it seem like something where you'd have to be stupid not to accept it.

My guy let’s use are head here boros hypes up the transformation about how strong it is has on screen feats of blitzing someone relative to his previous form says it’s his trump card that shortens his life span something he isn’t using for less then x2 meaning above x2
Literally headcannon. We have no reason to assume its 2x. Why not 10x? why not 500x? why not 1000x? Considering the gap between average human reaction and speed needed to statue someone, maybe 2x is like an absolute low ball

But y'know, that's kinda irrelevant. Since we have no statements about the amp, so its just an unquantifiable increase in power and speed.
Simple as that

Literally headcannon. We have no reason to assume its 2x. Why not 10x? why not 500x? why not 1000x? Considering the gap between average human reaction and speed needed to statue someone, maybe 2x is like an absolute low ball

But y'know, that's kinda irrelevant. Since we have no statements about the amp, so its just an unquantifiable increase in power and speed.
Simple as that
Literally not head canon we have on screen feats also nobody is saying x1000 u lost your mind why bring up such a high number lol we are saying something as low as x2 which is proven and backed up by on screen feats so actually reread the manga before yapping all this nonsense of x1000

we do have a statement about the amp boros strictly says amps both speed and power beyond the body limitations hurting himself in the process which is why he states he has to make it quick backed up by

On screen feats + statements = minimum x2 your mental gymnastics won’t work so try again 😎

Do these panel feats outright state that Boros got 2x stronger? If not, then tough luck

You can keep at this if you want, but under our current standards, this is never getting accepted. I don't care how much you say "just use your head" or something as an attempt to make it seem like something where you'd have to be stupid not to accept it.
The panels outright show it meaning on screen feat + statements + common sense = minimum x2 this site already accepted saitama multiplier even tho no statements about how much he grew just it’s a lot

Sometimes I really hate this site because of the rules, because of which the most powerful attack of a character, which will tear even himself into pieces, cannot be 2 times stronger than him, but a maximum of 1.5 times. I think even the admins themselves don’t believe in this, but they simply follow these rules because it’s the law.

Simple as that
yeah its a low ball. thats the point. but because its a low ball that we can be sure of it.

im not saying he got 2x stronger. im saying it must be at least 2x stronger. thats why he should get at least moon lvl.

as long as its not lower than 2x. it should be fine to upgrade.

yeah its a low ball. thats the point. but because its a low ball that we can be sure of it.

im not saying he got 2x stronger. im saying it must be at least 2x stronger. thats why he should get at least moon lvl.
We CAN'T be sure, you're just inferring that it is

This is a case where no argumentation's gonna get this passed. You are arguing against our standards. Don't like them? Try to get them changed. But we're not making arbitrary exceptions to them

Sometimes I really hate this site because of the rules, because of which the most powerful attack of a character, which will tear even himself into pieces, cannot be 2 times stronger than him, but a maximum of 1.5 times. I think even the admins themselves don’t believe in this, but they simply follow these rules because it’s the law.
The site standards can be revised if someone makes a thread to change the Multipliers page and presents compelling arguments.

Though until then, this thread is rejected and Meteoric Burst will remain an unquantifiable amp.

Te site standards can be revised if someone makes a thread to change the Multipliers page and presents compelling arguments.

Though until then, this thread is rejected and Meteoric Burst will remain an unquantifiable amp.

but the wiki also seems to accept in his page that he "Combines the power of his strikes with the latent energy used for energy bullets"

boros's punches already scales to this lvl. and his latent energy based attacks are stronger. he combines both. it doesnt give us a guaranteed value but considering the power of both attack and combining them. it should be at least 2x?

then shouldn't it be fine?

boros's punches doesnt release latent energy normally. but after going into this form. it causes his punch to release his energy as well. the destruction that the energy attack he used first caused is comparable if not weaker to the energy caused by the latent energy released here. which is also written in his page. "allowing a single hit from this state to cause as much damage as the energy bullet from his previous form"

Last edited:
but the wiki also seems to accept in his page that he "Combines the power of his strikes with the latent energy used for energy bullets"

boros's punches already scales to this lvl. and his latent energy based attacks are stronger. he combines both. it doesnt give us a guaranteed value but considering the power of both attack and combining them. it should be at least 2x?

then shouldn't it be fine?

boros's punches doesnt release latent energy normally. but after going into this form. it causes his punch to release his energy as well. the destruction that the energy attack he used first caused is comparable if not weaker to the energy caused by the latent energy released here. which is also written in his page. "allowing a single hit from this state to cause as much damage as the energy bullet from his previous form"
Can you send the scan?

I can see the logic. If Released Boros = 1 and his energy bullets = >1, then Meteoric Burst (which is Released Boros + his energy bullets) would reasonably be >2. If the wiki doesn’t allow that kind of multiplier boost though then I guess there’s nothing that can be done about it.

Boros is not explicitly stated to have gotten 2x stronger. Try again

Your argument is fundamentally against our standards
He’s explicitly shown to be so instead of copying me and saying try again how about you try and read the manga

It’s not boros has on screen feats of surpassing his previous form by more then x2 meaning x2 is a lowball minimum backing up his statement

The site standards can be revised if someone makes a thread to change the Multipliers page and presents compelling arguments.

it’s not really unquantifiable we have feats to support the multiplier of at least being above x2 and statements of Boros saying it’s surpassing his body limits in both speed and power and that he hurts himself doing it so he has to make it quick meaning by both statements and feats it’s above x2

This site goofy ahh rules to lowball boros is just wack there’s probably an explicit rule just for Boros saying don’t give him feats or upgrade him at all cost

Explaining MB
This is how boros describe it
9360469-e1869db7-4a42-4b5f-8973-f9c1631dfba8.jpeg

9360466-52618b54-bea0-4d8d-b228-4b15729a0c8c.jpeg

9360467-a8bf649a-84d9-481f-8d48-bf003b203218.jpeg

5898239-9267722477-twf86.png

A trump card that hurts himself but allows him to temporarily go beyond his limits and it’s on screen feats back up it being a huge boost

He’s explicitly shown to be so instead of copying me and saying try again how about you try and read the manga

It’s not boros has on screen feats of surpassing his previous form by more then x2 meaning x2 is a lowball minimum backing up his statement

it’s not really unquantifiable we have feats to support the multiplier of at least being above x2 and statements of Boros saying it’s surpassing his body limits in both speed and power and that he hurts himself doing it so he has to make it quick meaning by both statements and feats it’s above x2

This site goofy ahh rules to lowball boros is just wack there’s probably an explicit rule just for Boros saying don’t give him feats or upgrade him at all cost
why does it not fit the standarts? wiki says its fine as long as it is shown that it works like that. it shouldnt need to show 2x or so, as long as it shows it combines the power of both right?

Explaining MB

makes me confused about which details or so but for general, here:

one

two

three

Last edited:

I don't care about your inferred lowballs. Sorry to be blunt, but that's how it is. If it's not a verbatim stated multiplier, it doesn't work. This is not debatable under our standards.

why does it not fit the standarts? wiki says its fine as long as it is shown that it works like that.
What I’m literally arguing for your thread why reply to me ?

I don't care about your inferred lowballs. If it's not a verbatim stated multiplier, it doesn't work. This is not debatable.
You don’t care for on screen feats??? good to know if you don’t accept blatant on screen feats then you shouldn’t even be on this site trying to argue

This is how boros describe it
9360469-e1869db7-4a42-4b5f-8973-f9c1631dfba8.jpeg

9360466-52618b54-bea0-4d8d-b228-4b15729a0c8c.jpeg

9360467-a8bf649a-84d9-481f-8d48-bf003b203218.jpeg

5898239-9267722477-twf86.png

A trump card that hurts himself but allows him to temporarily go beyond his limits and it’s on screen feats back up it being a huge boost
Thx None of these mention anything about combining power which would imply doubling.
makes me confused about which details or so but for general, here:

one

two

three
One doesn't work, two and three don't even imply power doubling

You don’t care for on screen feats good to know if you don’t accept blatant on screen feats then you shouldn’t even be on this site trying to argue
Don't like our standards? Try to change them. I've said this before. I don't think you should be making statements like "you shouldn't even be on this site" when I'm literally... upholding our standards.

If there's nothing actually giving a stated multiplier for Boros's Meteoric Burst, then this thread should just be closed. No point in keeping up this blatant stonewalling

Thx None of these mention anything about combining power which would imply doubling.
It literally does he takes the energy inside his body exactly how op made the thread for lol boros himself supports the op

Don't like our standards? Try to change them. I've said this before. I don't think you should be making statements like "you shouldn't even be on this site" when I'm literally... upholding our standards.

If there's nothing actually giving a stated multiplier for Boros's Meteoric Burst, then this thread should just be closed. No point in keeping up this blatant stonewalling
Again if you don’t accept on screen blatant feats then you shouldn’t be on this site as nobody will take you seriously

It literally does he takes the energy inside his body exactly how op made the thread for lol boros himself supports the op
Can you point at the exact statement that says he combines 2 equal powers or something like that to achieve double power? All the scans seem to say (at least in my opinion) is that he gets unquantifiable stronger

I wish you all had said the same thing about the growth chart multiplier because it's horrible
I wasn't even present for the growth chart thing, so... cool, I guess?

Please don't just say things that don't relate to the thread's purpose, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back