• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to be technical, pulling the ship down wouldn’t be AP. That’d be LS. So even if we took that as saying she 100% can’t pull it down (and we assumed that statement wasn’t outdated, and it definitely is), that doesn’t mean the ship’s durability is greater than her AP.
That's not true, the method would require more KE than the Ship can handle.

She was definitely not trying as hard as she was against like, Psykorochi.
Not the point whatsoever.

We don’t scale off of Saitama’s punches, so…
We're not scaling it. We're not giving it any tier, nor are we saying the ship was superior to Saitama's punches.

Although it should be a case-by-case basis, we have a whole god damn statement praising the ship's durability for tanking Saitama who was intending to break stuff.

We just throw it away?

You're implying a perfectionist like Murata is making Tatsumaki have power jumps for no reason?
Yes. People's ideals about scale, drawing, and ideas of fights change over time. in-universe she's no stronger now than she was back then, but the statement is around the same time that he said he said Orochi could fight Tornado and other stuff we know is just not true.

Yes. People's ideals about scale, drawing, and ideas of fights change over time. in-universe she's no stronger now than she was back then, but the statement is around the same time that he said he said Orochi could fight Tornado and other stuff we know is just not true.
Fair.
Wait, we don't even take Murata's statements at face value unless it has ONE's confirmation. But the statement just implies that Tatsumaki couldn't take down the ship easily. That doesn't really contradict anything, so what's the implication that ONE's intentions would have changed if the encounter happened now? As you said, she isn't any stronger than she was before in-canon.

The rating would be something like

"6-A (Current Reasoning), High 6-A with the CSRC (Current reasoning). Possibly At least Low 5-B (Tornado ship thing and Saitama's statements), higher with the CSRC"

He's not becoming just Low 5-B without harder stuff.
I think threat levels are far more credible(especially since they are confirmed by author) than anything else and therefore we don't need harder stuff

you prove this particular intention changed?
There's more tier 6 and 5 feats in the last 20 chapters than in the 90 before it. The most recent redraw has Orochi casually preform a feat that is thousands of times greater than the previous five best feats combined.

Like they've increased the scale by a massive amount.

There's more tier 6 and 5 feats in the last 20 chapters than in the 90 before it. The most recent redraw has Orochi casually preform a feat that is thousands of times greater than the previous five best feats combined.

Like they've increased the scale by a massive amount.
O k a y. Boros will scale to that. Nice information. Hope you know manga aren't made with math in mind. he might as well think shaving the Earth is more impressive than these.

Can you prove ONE's intentions about Tatsumaki not being able to easily overpower the ship changed? Because this whole thing you said is non-sequitur to the point.

In my opinion, we shouldn't discard a quote from Murata only because it's old, especially considering that there is nothing contradicting it.

We have no evidence that Tatsumaki would have been able to take down the ship since she didn't do it, so I don't see why that can't be used as a supporting evidence at the very least.

We have no evidence that Tatsumaki would have been able to take down the ship since she didn't do it
She badly damaged it while casual and barely trying, and everyone on-board the ship thought they were gonna die, so yeah, there is evidence that she could potentially take it down. You’d have to provide evidence that says she 100% can’t bring it down.

Also since when has “they didn’t do it, so they 100% cannot do it” been valid evidence? By that logic, the CSRC isn’t a surface-wiper because it didn’t wipe the surface.

She badly damaged it while casual and barely trying,
That's false.
She damaged the cannons, and the ones responsible for it were worried for their lives. She never did flying shit to the ship itself.
and everyone on-board the ship thought they were gonna die,
"everyone on-board"
That's a blatant lie.
so yeah, there is evidence that she could potentially take it down.
No, there isn't.
You’d have to provide evidence that says she 100% can’t bring it down.
Don't have to prove a negative. She is far more likely not being able to do so based on the statement at the time.
Also since when has “they didn’t do it, so they 100% cannot do it” been valid evidence? By that logic, the CSRC isn’t a surface-wiper because it didn’t wipe the surface.
No one is saying 100%, that's strawman. CSRC have multiple statements and evidence saying it could. But Plot exists, and it didn't have the opportunity to do so. Are you gonna say Tatsu had no opportunity to **** the ship up?

She damaged the cannons, and the ones responsible for it were worried for their lives. She never did flying shit to the ship itself.
Ahem. Also she directly stated that her intention was specifically to return the cannon fire and not bring the whole thing down (which would also be stupid because, y’know, everyone is under it), so…
Don't have to prove a negative. She is far more likely not being able to do so based on the statement at the time.
Her feats say otherwise.

Genos has no ******* clue the kind of power the ship or the invasor has. He is also implying she could defeat Boros based on what she was doing, which was nothing compared to the ship and Boros.
Saying it’s nothing compared to the ship is blatantly incorrect. Are you trying to imply that the people on the ship were freaking out over nothing and Tatsumaki didn’t do any major damage to it?

Ahem. Also she directly stated that her intention was specifically to return the cannon fire and not bring the whole thing down (which would also be stupid because, y’know, everyone is under it), so…
The blast she caused did nothing. Unless you're implying that one fire thingy ontop of the ship is her doing? The intentions were to bring it down.
Her feats say otherwise.
Oh yeah, and those feats are enough to take it down because?

Saying it’s nothing compared to the ship is blatantly incorrect.
Oh yeah, the ship that could withstand a Multi-Continental jump from Saitama, suuure, her showings in this particular chapter were exceptional!!!
Are you trying to imply that the people on the ship were freaking out over nothing and Tatsumaki didn’t do any major damage to it?
"the people on the ship"
Only the ones who are responsible for the cannons. Do you think everyone is kept at a particular place? The ****?

The blast she caused did nothing
So are you gonna ignore how we can clearly see the sides of the ship bursting as well? Also you were already told and shown that she was able to damage the cannons of the ship so I dunno why you’re acting like she can’t deal significant damage to it.
Oh yeah, and those feats are enough to take it down because?
Her casual attacks caused significant damage to it. Also if you paid attention, you would note that I said she could potentially take it down. I didn’t state for a fact that she could. The point is that saying the ship’s durability scales anywhere near her full strength is faulty.
Oh yeah, the ship that could withstand a Multi-Continental jump from Saitama, suuure, her showings in this particular chapter were exceptional!!!
Are you aware that it’s accepted that the ship didn’t take the full impact of the moon jump? That’s the reason it doesn’t have High 6-A durability.
Only the ones who are responsible for the ship. Do you think everyone is kept at a particular place? The ****?
That’s literally irrelevant to my point.

you would note that I said she could potentially take it down.
U sent no reliable source about it, ur proof was Genos saying ''she may can do it'', but Genos is literally the dude who said that Gouketsu was in a whole different dimension and dangerous even to Saitama
Sem_titulo_-_2021-08-01T150136.072.jpg

Can you prove ONE's intentions about Tatsumaki not being able to easily overpower the ship changed?
I don't really need too in order to discount old WoG. You would need to prove why its still valid that, not the other way around.

U sent no reliable source about it, ur proof was Genos saying ''she may can do it'', but Genos is literally the dude who said that Gouketsu was in a whole different dimension and dangerous even to Saitama
Sem_titulo_-_2021-08-01T150136.072.jpg
So you’re just gonna COMPLETELY ignore that the people on the damn ship were terrified when she attacked it, huh? There a reason that you’re not acknowledging that, or…?

There is nothing that contradicts that quote, from what I remember, so I don't see why it can't be used as a supportive evidence at the very least.
I wasn't against it being used. I said as much in my original comment
"6-A (Current Reasoning), High 6-A with the CSRC (Current reasoning). Possibly At least Low 5-B (Tornado ship thing and Saitama's statements), higher with the CSRC"

He's not becoming just Low 5-B without harder stuff.
The issue I have is people trying to make him just Low 5-B.

I’m gonna just restate that I have no problems with Meteoric Burst Boros being ‘possibly Low 5-B,’ the OP’s thing of Saitama calling him strong while not saying anything like that about Orochi is fine.

What I have a problem with is saying Tatsumaki absolutely can’t bring down his ship and using that as evidence.

I wasn't against it being used. I said as much in my original comment

The issue I have is people trying to make him just Low 5-B.
In my opinion he is a solid Low 5-B based on all the evidences that there are, like the Saitama statements, the ship thing and the fact that he is the only really confirmed "above dragon" which would put him in a category above Orochi.

However, I understand why it can cause some problems to give him a straight Low 5-B, so I wont oppose to a simple "Possibly". There is always time to do some modifications to the profile in the future, if more solid evidences are brought up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back