• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
Speed equal
Base robotinkink is used
They start 10 meters apart
Ram have Rem as equipament, but tier up is restricted, and is hidden in a building

Please ask why i did this match, for the joke
Votes:
Ram:
7e8ceb74e5ecd6daebb0cbe36b3792dd.jpg

Robotfgfgbnfhgnhb:
artworks-000388113378-1u4fbf-t500x500.jpg

Last edited:
Petrification, bfr, time travel etc
This is also tier 8B ram who has major stamina issues, he could literally just hold out for long enough and she would self destruct
It would be useful if there was more elaboration on Robotinik's profile for those abilities but it certainly still looks like he has to land an attack with any of them.

Rem is being used as standard equipment here, though. Ram won't have stamina issues.

Petrification,
A machine that fores a Beam, that she can dodge/destroy
A machine, that fires a Beam that she can dodge/destroy
time travel etc
Satella, you can't just suggest time travel, and don't say what he gonna with that.
This is also tier 8B ram who has major stamina issues, he could literally just hold out for long enough and she would self destruct
She have Rem to share her pain with her.

I know we are calling you a wanker, but you don't need to side against the Rezero crew just for that. Like, atleast ask if any of this are In-character. The answer is most of them are.

A machine that fores a Beam, that she can dodge/destroy

A machine, that fires a Beam that she can dodge/destroy
Yeah he is ******💀
Satella, you can't just suggest time travel, and don't say what he gonna with that.
He is the extraordinary genius not me, ask him what he will do with it🗿
She have Rem to share her pain with her.
What happened to her 💔
I know we are calling you a wanker, but you don't need to side against the Rezero crew just for that. Like, atleast ask if any of this are In-character. The answer is most of them are.
I know how this match is likely gonna go😭

Bump, I don't why you guys saying Ram fra, when no one ever said why she wins yet. "She dodges" is not enough lol.
So i guess if no one gonna comment, i might as well;

So, the AP is Robotink >37.82 tons vs Ram 27.66 tons, and she can increase with her shacles. The LS is Robotnik is Class K vs Ram class 5 and Class 25.

Ram is the more skilled of the two, by a long shot, and since they are 10 meters apart, closing that distance is not gonna be a problem, so she beat him up in CqC, but he can tank some initial hits due to the Durability advantage and toonforce; Also this:
Durability

Blunt

Explosive

Heat

Freezing

Electricity

Crushing

Falling

Other

So he could take the demage, and even increasing her AP might not be enough, but this is until she decides to slice him up with Wind magic, which is pretty In-Character for her to start.

Robotnik on the other hand, while not being very skilled, have a lot of advantages, like flight so he can get out of her range, cover behind the buildings.
He also have his machines, that pretty much gonna ignore all Ram durability and defeat her right away. Ram can counter, because she can just dodge and destroy the machine with wind magic. So if she destroy all his machine, she kindas getting to do whenever she wants afterwords. Well, Robotinik does have time travel, so he could go back in the past, get his weapons back and try again and again until she gets tired.
In this In-Character? Well, Robotinik hardly ever have all his machine in hand all the time because they get destroyed in the end of the episode. So is impossible to say if he would go for this strategy. Is a thing he can do, if he can do it before Ram defeat him is...

Still, he could hit her, since is not exactly impossible.

Considering all that, Ram might get the win fist then, i voting her

Last edited:
Back