• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Monster Point Chopper and Perospero Crt

Sanji is H6A without Armament
Was this the case pre awakening?
If so either black maria has insane ap or that feat was a massive outlier

edit: Or maybe sanji is constantly reinforcing his durability with armament haki? Idk but its a possibility

Last edited:
Was this the case pre awakening?
If so either black maria has insane ap or that feat was a massive outlier

edit: Or maybe sanji is constantly reinforcing his durability with armament haki? Idk but its a possibility
Or he was off guard and restrained. The obvious solution. Characters that are off guard are more vulnerable to attacks. If someone hits me while I wasn't expecting it, and someone else hits me the exact same way, but I was expecting it, the first would hurt more.

Or he was off guard and restrained. The obvious solution. Characters that are off guard are more vulnerable to attacks. If someone hits me while I wasn't expecting it, and someone else hits me the exact same way, but I was expecting it, the first would hurt more.
Ok but to say to say that being offguard would lower his durability from H6A to black maria lvl is kinda crazy

Also black maria was hurting sanji while he was onguard.
He was watching her put on her brass knuckles before she punched him lol

Ok but to say to say that being offguard would lower his durability from H6A to black maria lvl is kinda crazy

Also black maria was hurting sanji while he was onguard.
He was watching her put on her brass knuckles before she punched him lol
Yeah, but he didn't do anything, he just let her beat him down and cried for help.

Being restrained and holding back is very similar to being off guard.
Holding back is entirely different from being off guard.
I don't think you can use an instance of Sanji being on guard as proof that his durability lowers while off guard.
And, as I said, even if he is more durable while on guard, I doubt it's enough to lower his durability from H6A to the level of the Tobiroppo.

Back