• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Monster Point Chopper and Perospero Crt

This post is focused on an inconsistency I noticed on Chopper's page

Currently we scale chopper's durability to High 6-A due to the following reason

"Multi-Continent level with Monster Point (Took hits from Full Zoan Queen[4])"

This reasoning seems kind of off when we consider that queen stated that he was "playing with chopper"

VTN4JFD.png

So his durability would only scale to playful queen who wasn't trying to kill him yet (because queen is just sadistic like that)

If you were to argue that Chopper's durability should scale to his striking strength (even though I have my own problems with that), this would pose another problem.

We currently have Perospero rated as High 7-A. However, this same Perospero who we consider to be dozens of times weaker than Chopper, was still able to harm him with his candy arrows.

iOccHA1.png

We can either downgrade Chopper's durability to High 7-A or upgrade Peropsero's AP to High 6-A
Either way we need to change the reasoning for Chopper's durability as I don't think he should realistically scale to Queen's ap

Last edited:
It's accepted that PerosPero's performance in Wano is an outlier.

But MP Chopper did actual damage to Queen so he scales anyway.

Can you point me in the direction where this was concluded?

Why is perospero's performance and outlier and not Chopper's?

I'm not talking about the damage he dealt, I'm talking about his durability which shouldn't scale to Queen's ap fra

It has. We've had multiple discussions on it even on KT's big Wano CRT iirc and the General Discussion Thread some time ago

Can you point me in the direction where this was concluded?

Why is perospero's performance and outlier and not Chopper's?

I'm not talking about the damage he dealt, I'm talking about his durability which shouldn't scale to Queen's ap fra
Multiple knowledgeables stating it

Because at least with Chopper he's got a ****** REASON to be that strong seeing as he drew blood from Zoan Queen

Basic physics. If you punch, or in this case suplex someone and harm them, you have to be able to take that hit with your own Durability.

It has. We've had multiple discussions on it even on KT's big Wano CRT iirc and the General Discussion Thread some time ago
That post is Kachon refuting Chopper's Ap scaling to Queen, this post is refuting his durability scaling to Queen.

Ah, well then yeah I agree.
That'd also downscale his AP though so count me as agree with that as well.

Isnt One Piece under a huge revision for the scales? If its still active this CRT should wait until the other is finished since that CRT would affect this one.
Anyways I do think its unrealistic to scale Chopper to Queen, as for Queen being hurt its very unrealistic, Kaidou was being hit and thrown around by Luffy gear 4 but he wasnt actually hurt.

Multiple knowledgeables stating it

Because at least with Chopper he's got a ****** REASON to be that strong seeing as he drew blood from Zoan Queen

Basic physics. If you punch, or in this case suplex someone and harm them, you have to be able to take that hit with your own Durability.
I'll read through this thread later

Is drawing blood from another "High 6-A" character not reasoning enough?

I agree hence why I said, "at the very least his reasoning for scaling to Queen's durability must change"

Chopper is a physical fighter. Unless he's suddenly a glass cannon who should kill himself with every attack, this is wrong.
This is something that should be true in theory but as I pointed out Chopper's durability is either dozen's of times worse than his Ap or he didn't scale there to begin with

Is drawing blood from another "High 6-A" character not reasoning enough?

I agree hence why I said, "at the very least his reasoning for scaling to Queen's durability must change
If you don't think Queen is High 6-A just say it.

Ok.
This is something that should be true in theory but as I pointed out Chopper's durability is either dozen's of times worse than his Ap or he didn't scale there to begin with
Or you're wrong and just trying to grasp at straws to not scale Chopper to Zoan Queen in any way.
I disagree.

Sometimes AP can be vastly higher than Durability for physical fighters when proven in the material.
With specific attacks or techniques, but only specific characters are Glass cannons physically without weapons.

I don't know about you, but I don't see chopper breaking his own ribcage or arms every attack.

It can't be the former.
But its still a contradiction which is my point

How can a High 7-A character damage a High 6-A character?

At the very least his durability page should read "durability should be equal to his ap" rather than "he tanked attacks from queen"

If you don't think Queen is High 6-A just say it.

Ok.

Or you're wrong and just trying to grasp at straws to not scale Chopper to Zoan Queen in any way.
We have Chopper at High 6-A and Perospero can damage him, I wasn't referring to queen in that message

I can be wrong but I dont see how I'm wrong, Perospero is dozens of times weaker than Choppr and thus shouldn't be capable of damaging him.

Yes I know, I'm just saying that it's either

his AP/Dura are High 6-A or his AP/Dura are downgraded to whatever (High 7-A)

Yes I know, I'm just saying that it's either

his AP/Dura are High 6-A or his AP/Dura are downgraded to whatever (High 7-A)
Or Perospero's ap is upgraded to High 6-A and Chopper's reasoning for having High 6-A durability is changed

Piercing damage is wanked in One Piece. That's why regular bullets can harm god-tiers, and Morgan could cut Garp.
Even if this were true, we don't hold this attitude with any other character that deals piercing damage so why the sudden change in heart regarding perospero?

Or that yes, but this is a Chopper CRT, not Perospero.
Thanks for pointing that out, I changed the title to include perospero again.

I know it may seem like I'm bringing up issues that have already been resolved in the past.

However, when reading through those threads, I noticed that they either focused on different points than mine or used different reasoning than me.

Therefore, I don't believe it's wrong to bring up the topic again from a different perspective.

Axe Hand Morgan cut Garp
Charlotte Flampe hurt Luffy
Regular guns can damage Whitebeard.
How do we conclude that a piercing feat is an outlier or not?
Does momonosuke not scale to kaido because his teeth can be considered a piercing attack?

How do we conclude that a piercing feat is an outlier or not?
Does momonosuke not scale to kaido because his teeth can be considered a a piercing attack?
Kaidou doesn't count because he has a special type of body. His scales are bulletproof.

Kaidou doesn't count because he has a special type of body. His scales are bulletproof.
I would still argue we dont use this logic for the vast majority of characters that deal piercing damage

What makes a piercing attack an outlier other than the reason its a piercing attack?

I would still argue we dont use this logic for the vast majority of characters that deal piercing damage

What makes a piercing attack an outlier other than the reason its a piercing attack?
If it scales above normal attacks. I mean, it's like how Squard hurt WB, or two normal guys killed Roger.

If it scales above normal attacks. I mean, it's like how Squard hurt WB, or two normal guys killed Roger.

I understand what you're saying, but I consider those feats outliers simply because they are outliers, not because they are piercing attacks.

All I want to know is why Wano Perospero damaging chopper is an outlier

I understand what you're saying, but I consider those feats outliers simply because they are outliers, not because they are piercing attacks.

All I want to know is why Wano Perospero damaging chopper is an outlier
Because he got shat on by a weakened and injured Nekomamushi.

Back