• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Monster Point Chopper and Perospero Crt

I'm sorry, but if Queen toying with Chopper is reason enough for you to say Chopper doesn't scale to High 6-A, how the **** is a half-dead Nekomamushi one-shotting Perospero not enough reason to exclude him from High 6-A?

While so weak he could barely move
He was moving perfectly fine before attacking Perospero.

I agree he was weakened, but that doesn't mean you can quantifiably downgrade Perospero to below High 6-A if you can't prove that Nekomamushi being weakened lowers his ap to below High 6-A

I'm sorry, but if Queen toying with Chopper is reason enough for you to say Chopper doesn't scale to High 6-A, how the **** is a half-dead Nekomamushi one-shotting Perospero not enough reason to exclude him from High 6-A?
Because
1. You cant prove weakened nekomamushi isn't High 6-A
2. Perospero tanks nekomamushi attacks but loses after he amps his ap further

Because
1. You cant prove weakened nekomamushi isn't High 6-A
2. Perospero tanks nekomamushi attacks but loses after he amps his ap further
Okay then you can't prove a Queen who's dicking about isn't High 6-A.

Agree to disagree, I honestly don't care that much about Perolin

He was moving perfectly fine before attacking Perospero.

I agree he was weakened, but that doesn't mean you can quantifiably downgrade Perospero to a weakened Nekomamushi if you can't prove that Nekomamushi being weakened lowers his power level from High 6-A
He was so injured he couldn't even move without Sulong. Perospero even aknowledges that he only was on the ground because "W, my luck is better, perorin".

Perospero scaling to this level would break scaling, since as much as I disagree with it the Tobiroppo scale to G3 Rooftop Luffy who scales to Awakened Katakuri who is stronger than Perospero.

Perospero scaling to this level would break scaling, since as much as I disagree with it the Tobiroppo scale to G3 Rooftop Luffy who scales to Awakened Katakuri who is stronger than Perospero.
(Or Post-Udon Luffy is far more cracked than people think)

Okay then you can't prove a Queen who's dicking about isn't High 6-A.

Agree to disagree, I honestly don't care that much about Perolin
The burden is not on me to prove playful Queen isn't High 6-A, all I'm saying is there is not sufficient evidence to prove he is

In reality, there is no evidence to suggest whether Playful Queen is High 6-A or not, and the same goes for weakened Nekomamushi. However, my argument is simply pointing out the fact that this cannot be used to place Chopper at High 6-A because there is no evidence to support it.

I never argued that Perospero is High 6-A because he tanked a nekomamushi attack, you guys brought it up first as evidence for perospero not being High 6-A even though you cant prove weakened Nekomamushi isn't High 6-A

Last edited:
"BURDEN OF PROOF!!" -Eustass Kid

How much further?
Why do I have to prove he's High 6-A when your the one who brought it up as a debunk to my scaling?

I dont need to quantify that, all I'm saying is that no amp nekomamushi cant 1 shot peropsero.

Why do I have to prove he's High 6-A when your the one who brought it up as a debunk to my scaling?

I dont need to quantify that, all I'm saying is that no amp nekomamushi cant 1 shot peropsero.
An INCREDIBLY injured Neko with a miniscule amp oneshotted Pero.

Sulong isn't a "miniscule" amp, Slend, read chapter 1081.
Also this CRT was done before and rejected.

Sulong isn't a "miniscule" amp, Slend, read chapter 1081.
Also this CRT was done before and rejected.
I've read through the other Crt's and I don't think they're relevant to mine

This post is focused mainly on chopper's durability not his ap, and also a bit of perospero on the side

People disagreed with the perospero crt because Nekomamushi was weakened
People disagreed with the chopper crt because there was evidence chopper's ap scales to queen's durability

I'm arguing perospero scaling to chopper (not nekomamushi) so he should be High 6-A or chopper should be downgraded to High 7-A according to this forum's logic
I'm also arguing that the reasoning for chopper scaling to High 6-A shouldn't be "he tanked attacks from queen" rather it should be "his durability scales to his ap"

An INCREDIBLY injured Neko with a miniscule amp oneshotted Pero.
I agree I dont think nekomamushi was near full power while fighting perospero

But if you want to use him damaging perospero as evidence of perospero not scaling to chopper then you need to prove weakened nekomamushi isn't High 6-A

I agree I dont think nekomamushi was near full power while fighting perospero

But if you want to use him damaging perospero as evidence of perospero not scaling to chopper then you need to prove weakened nekomamushi isn't High 6-A
He doesn't need to be below it, he's still low enough that him oneshotting is a serious issue.

He doesn't need to be below it, he's still low enough that him oneshotting is a serious issue.
As I pointed out he can only one shot him while using sulong and Oden Ittoryu
Perospero was tanking his attacks beforehand

Unless you can prove that base weakened nekomamushi isn't High 6-A then this isn't much of a debunk

As I pointed out he can only one shot him while using sulong and Oden Ittoryu
Perospero was tanking his attacks beforehand

Unless you can prove that base weakened nekomamushi isn't High 6-A then this isn't much of a debunk
The fact that he stated it to be luck, Neko could barely move without Sulong, Chopper was seemingly unphased by Pero's attacks, and Sulong Carrot and Wanda overwhelmed Pero easily are good antifeats.

The fact that he stated it to be luck, Neko could barely move without Sulong, Chopper was seemingly unphased by Pero's attacks, and Sulong Carrot and Wanda overwhelmed Pero easily are good antifeats.
Now that I think about it, Perospero can have High 6-A ap but not High 6-A durability. Usually, an archer doesn't fully scale to the AP of the arrow shot. Instead, they simply build up the potential and kinetic energy needed to launch the attack.

So Nekomamushi, Carrot and Wanda damaging Perospero doesn't debunk the fact he still has High 6-A ap

And disregarding what I said above, Wanda and Carrot have no anti feats in terms of ap while in their sulong form. So thats not a good debunk.

As for Nekomamushi I am not arguing Perospero somehow scales to his sulong, obviously him surviving up until that point was luck because his sulong ran out. I am saying he only gets one shot when nekomamushi is amped and you cant prove that weakened Nekomamushi isn't High 6-A

Well, you can't prove he is.
I don't have to prove that weakened Nekomamushi scales to High 6-A, as my comparison was between Perospero and Chopper, not Nekomamshi.
You were the one who scaled weakened Nekomamushi above Perospero to refute his High 6-A status. So that's your burden to prove, not mine.

I'm pretty damn sure they already said Perospero's performance in Wano was an outlier.
I wasn't given a good reason as to why that's the case

When I asked him why he said "because there's nothing to suggest perospero should be that strong"
and my response was that Perospero damaging chopper who we have as High 6-A is direct evidence of him being that strong

Edit: DaReaperman said wano perospero feats are an outlier not Slendveny

Slendveny's refutation to perospero being High 6-A was because of his performance against weakened Nekomamushi, who he couldn't prove is weakened to the point of no longer being High 6-A

Sulong Carrot and Wanda wounded him.
Do they have any anti feats or statements to suggest they cant scale to High 6-A aswell?

I also pointed out that Perospero's durability doesn't need to scale to his ap due to the nature of archery.

Katakuri would be stronger than Perospero, actually, every sweet commander would... and you see the problem, don't you?
OK

1. I never scaled perospero to carrot, actually looking at the context Perospero is most likely inferior to Sulong Wanda and Carrot
2. I literally stated multiple times that due to the nature of archery perospero's durability doesn't need to scale to his ap so these aren't actual debunks to my argument

So far I dont think anyone has brought up a valid debunk to Perospero scaling to chopper

Also chopper's page needs to be fixed as I dont think you can use playful queen to scale his durability

2. I literally stated multiple times that due to the nature of archery perospero's durability doesn't need to scale to his ap so these aren't actual debunks to my argument
Katakuri would have stronger Devil Fruit powers. I mean, Perospero having H6A attacks and still being considered significantly weaker than Katakuri(By other members of the crew, literally stated when going to Onigashima) would mean something.

Back