• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man mini upgrade

Shouldn't characters which superior to Flashy Flash physically(like Darkshine) rank as at least Small City Level?

In the webcomic, Darkshine was heavily implied to be stronger than Flash in their fight against Garou. They were both going all out, and the statement was made by Zombieman - a reliable source.

He's also been stated to be the association's strongest hero physically, obviously not counting Blast.

Well since nobody brother to answer my question for several weeks i will take it as approval and will upgrade Darkshine's page

Did... you not see I responded twice?

Also, you definitely shouldn't do that. Lack of rejection =/= approval

Alright. If you want more support/opinions, try asking some OPM knowledgeable members to comment here via their walls

Carnage Kabuto is another one who could potentially scale. He fought on par with Darkshine for a bit. And Half Monster Garou who can overpower Darkshine.

Also Gouketsu who Genos considered to be the strongest monster he ever faced at the time (which includes Carnage Kabuto). Not to mention he was considered a top executive and could make fellow dragon level Bakuzan look like a child.

Last character I'd consider is Rover who seems to be the strongest MA member outside of Orochi and GS. Who ragdolled Half Monster Garou (not the version that overpowered Darkshine but he effortlessly made him into a literal chew toy) and took on Bang and Bomb.

There might be others that can be argued to scale but I think all the ones I listed have the best arguments for it.

yeah and i agree with this.

darkshine is confirmed to be the physically strongest hero in the entire HA besides saitama and maybe blast.

so if flash has low 7-B striking strength, than darkshine should be at that level too.

You have to leave a message on a mod's wall on their profile page.

As for the upgrade I'm unsure how legit it is. Flashy was noted as being able to beat Garou when Darkshine was incapable of doing so, but I guess that may've been speed related. I don't think Zombieman is the best source though since he's admitted that he hasn't actually seen Flashy or Darkshine fight.

Also don't edit profiles without a large scale agreement or to fix something. It could lead to a ban.

I thought it was implied Garou won by breaking Darkshine's spirit. He was still able to fight later on and took more than a couple hits from Monster Garou. He is the strengh equivalent of Flashy Flash.

I can't see him losing to hellfire and gale who also have the small city level ranking.

I'm not against him scaling, I just don't know if there's enough evidence to back him scaling. Because all we have is

• A statement from a unreliable narrator
  • Awakened Garou saying that Flashy Flash's Flashy Fist (or in the webcomic translation Lightspeed Fist) would've beaten his previous form
My best idea is to honestly just wait for more chapters. Its very likely Darkshine will scale, he just doesn't have the evidence backing it at the moment imo.

Rover's durability is already higher than it's AP and Bang/Garou still don't have a clear Low 7-B feat or scaling example (yet)

Back