• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man - Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon and Saitama upgrade ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UeTa

She/Her
Hello there.
So I did a calculation 4 days ago about Boros' Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon.

And 2 GCM are currently inclined to accept it (in addition to several other members).
  • The accepted end would be "Low - High-End" : 2.972e+33 J or 710.246 Zettatons. (5-B - Planet level)
Note : I am not that good at scaling characters or anything like that, I am a lass that calc thing. I also don't give reasons in a thread. If you want them go read the calculation and the comments. I gave all the information.

With that said, I'm going to rest. Good morning/day/night. And good luck with the thread!

I don't think there is much to discuss besides MB Boros stuff. We just need to wait for inputs from other members

It's a impressive calc and since I'm seeing that it's already accepted by many I'd say its good

30 hours of hard work being butchered wouldn't be cool.
Not to be that guy, but putting loads of hours into something =/= it’ll get accepted without scrutiny. It’s good that they were so thorough in working out the feat, but on the contrary, if you put a lot of time into a blog, others should give you a lot of time to look it over.

Also the calc assumes a lot of material gets super heated by a large amount before phase changing. Which is a bit of an iffy assumption, KLOL and I were talking about it. But let’s not vilify either side for agreeing or disagreeing.

Hello there.
So I did a calculation 4 days ago about Boros' Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon.

And 2 GCM are currently inclined to accept it (in addition to several other members).
  • The accepted end would be "Low - High-End" : 2.972e+33 J or 710.246 Zettatons. (5-B - Planet level)
Note : I am not that good at scaling characters or anything like that, I am a lass that calc thing. I also don't give reasons in a thread. If you want them go read the calculation and the comments. I gave all the information.

With that said, I'm going to rest. Good morning/day/night. And good luck with the thread!
I agree

also, this would be supportive feat to Saitama, as he already has planet levle statements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back