• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man - Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon and Saitama upgrade ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
t was more like a fired beam, fired towards saitama
Boros' beams explode on contact with something then bloom out like an explosion. Look at his first energy beam against Saitama or the shockwaves produced from the left over energy from the Serious Punch that split the other part of the Earth's atmosphere.

the attack was not actually a bomb like attack was it tho? It was more like a fired beam, fired towards saitama
It's litteraly an explosion '-'

Like its sure to have the same result at 90% than his Released Form energy blast since they work exactly the same.

A giant laser beam fired to Saitama that make a giant explosion when it hit its target. (Massive fireball, heatwave, crater)

You can say Saitama deflected the beam, right? But you saw tons of character in fiction being able to deflect beam that explode on contact with their bare hand, don't lies.

Like Goku with a ki blast if we make the parallel with Dragon Ball again. (since it's the easiest one to do and target. And even if you want to bring the "ki control" they're tons of other character in fiction that do that)

Boros' beams explode on contact with something then bloom out like an explosion. Look at his first energy beam against Saitama or the shockwaves produced from the left over energy from the Serious Punch that split the other part of the Earth's atmosphere.
The shockwaves split the atmosphere in a V shaped manner, that’s kind of what I was referring to for Boros, since he fired in a straight line.
But it’s fine I suppose just thought I should mention it. My main contention with the calc are the speed of incineration and the temperature the OP is claiming
Bad link

Anime, not Manga.

Though in the Manga, The "plasma" is still there.

image.png

Hello there.
So I did a calculation 4 days ago about Boros' Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon.

And 2 GCM are currently inclined to accept it (in addition to several other members).
  • The accepted end would be "Low - High-End" : 2.972e+33 J or 710.246 Zettatons. (5-B - Planet level)
Note : I am not that good at scaling characters or anything like that, I am a lass that calc thing. I also don't give reasons in a thread. If you want them go read the calculation and the comments. I gave all the information.

With that said, I'm going to rest. Good morning/day/night. And good luck with the thread!
I think it's fine

The shockwaves split the atmosphere in a V shaped manner, that’s kind of what I was referring to for Boros, since he fired in a straight line.
But it’s fine I suppose just thought I should mention it. My main contention with the calc are the speed of incineration and the temperature the OP is claiming

Bad link
I mean for the temperature calc I still don't know if it work of nah
Damage said it couldn't be done, but I don't know WHY it couldn't be done, he didn't give any explanation.

For the temperature increase we would be working with a gigantic fireball and enormous heatwave.

Sure, the heatwave wouldn't be able to propagate around all of Earth's surface in an instant but you can say that I "kinda" calculated the total amount of energy CSRC would have done with a total unknown amount of time.

For example, if we use the Tsar Bomba (57 Mt), it's fireball expanded 8 km in 0.00033 s.
  • That's : 24,000,000 m/s or 8% the speed of light.
  • Earth's surface area is 510,072,000 km².
  • Earth's Circumference : 40075.017 km
  • That would be : 1.188 s for CSRC to cover Earth's surface.
So the energy per second would be :
  • 2.972e+33 J / 1.188 s = 2.502e+33 watts (or J/s) = 597.91 Zettatons/s or 2.501 XkW.s (Tenakilowatts/s). Still 5-B.

after reading the blog, the comments on the blog and the thread i have to say that i agree

scorching to ~700 million C distributed all around the planet (not in a single point) with a energy cannon that was said to be able to destroy the planet's surface (destroy it, meaning it would not only heat it but dismantle stuff like mountains and cities etc) and being so dangerous that saitama needs to serious punch it out of the stratosphere and into outer space

and since the math is most likely OK (just like you said it in the blog, just because it's 5-B doesn't mean it's planet busting, like dbs when people go full power low 2-C and the environmental damage is 6-B at most 💀) i believe we can add this np

after reading the blog, the comments on the blog and the thread i have to say that i agree

scorching to ~700 million C distributed all around the planet (not in a single point) with a energy cannon that was said to be able to destroy the planet's surface (destroy it, meaning it would not only heat it but dismantle stuff like mountains and cities etc) and being so dangerous that saitama needs to serious punch it out of the stratosphere and into outer space

and since the math is most likely OK (just like you said it in the blog, just because it's 5-B doesn't mean it's planet busting, like dbs when people go full power low 2-C and the environmental damage is 6-B at most 💀) i believe we can add this np
exosphere* mb

Therefir, Damage, and DT have contentions
DT is not a GMC anymore. If you consider him as one, then so I am and anyone with a little bit of calculations knowledge.
  • (You only need 3 accepted calculation to become GMC, as well as being an active member. If I'll give all the calculations were I help members in the comments by basically re-making their whole thing. I already would be one)

DT is not a GMC anymore. If you consider him as one, then so I am and anyone with a little bit of calculations knowledge.
  • (You only need 3 accepted calculation to become GMC, as well as being an active member. If I'll give all the calculations were I help members in the comments by basically re-making their whole thing. I already would be one)
You know DT is the head honcho calc guy on site right?

DT is not a CGM anymore, but as far as I know he is still a Consultant regarding Calculation in this Wiki(and now he has become a Bureaucrat).

Given that some CGM will definitely seek DT's opinion if needed, I think so.

So if DT has a problem with your calculations, don't just ignore it.
He got problems because he though I got my numbers out of nowhere and made assumptions. The calc in itself is fine.

No one ever took issues with your calc mathematically, the issues were always with your assumptions and application of science
Only problem science wise is the temperature of 700 million °C. Everything else was covered in the thread and debunked.

And since Damage didn't give me a reason of why it couldn't be used science wise. I'll be waiting for him. (I can still use 100 million °C though, since this is certified to vaporize thing)

You never justified superheating. When you're calculating the energy to raise the temperature of something, say water, you did this

E = m * c * (~500 - 15) + m * L

But unless superheating occurs, water phase changes to a gas at 100 degrees celsius, so vaporizing the water would be more accurately

E = m * c * (100 - 15) + m * L

Because at 100 degrees celsius, unless superheated, the water will have evaporated, so you can't use the "m * c * T" above temperatures of 100 deg C (for water) unless superheating occurs

Which isn't impossible, I'm curious to hear your justification for superheating occuring tho.

You never justified superheating. When you're calculating the energy to raise the temperature of something, say water, you did this

E = m * c * (~500 - 15) + m * L

But unless superheating occurs, water phase changes to a gas at 100 degrees celsius, so vaporizing the water would be more accurately

E = m * c * (100 - 15) + m * L

Because at 100 degrees celsius, unless superheated, the water will have evaporated, so you can't use the "m * c * T" above temperatures of 100 deg C (for water) unless superheating occurs

Which isn't impossible, I'm curious to hear your justification for superheating occuring tho.
Low-High End doesn't boil the water tho. That's why I didn't touch it.

I used water as an example, but my premise applies to any element. Once you heat an object up to the temperature required to phase change it, it undergoes a phase change unless super heated. Which would occur far before the millions of degrees C temperature you proposed. So, what's the justification for superheating?

Pretty sure that if you elevate water to 100c it doesn't vaporize instantly, or atleast not all the water
Yep, that too. And from what I see about superheated water max temp' is 350 °C. (So Draper point and all can't apply to that) that's why they were talking about superheated gas.

Anyways, Low-High End doesn't use any water evaporation. But you can assume boiling at 100 °C if you want.

I'll just didn't add it because the change in from that would be so minimal that it wouldn't be noticeable at all.

Idk man who ever has more numbers and complex ass ******* words that have been used 7 total times in human language in his post definitely gets my vote

I used water as an example, but my premise applies to any element. Once you heat an object up to the temperature required to phase change it, it undergoes a phase change unless super heated. Which would occur far before the millions of degrees C temperature you proposed. So, what's the justification for superheating?
Yep, I know. For example, most components in air turn into plasma below temp' of 30,000 °C.

Correct, so how do you justify superheating?
I don't justify it. But don't nuclear fireball has superheating with their 100 million °C? I don't think so.

Also like I said I'm not touching the water at all. I don't know how superheated gas could work, but since Earth's atmosphere have a limited volume it could theoretically start to get pressurized and then """superheat""" like you said.

But I'm just talking about a heat wave and a fireball. Something like this :
scray_concidnce_by_irenebelserion69_dd9zqgn-pre.jpg

Reactions: Noa
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back