• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One punch man Child emperor new feat upgrade

Hmm so dont you thinking making a whole profile just because of 5B and addition of flight is necessary?

Therefir said:
I'm fine with "At least Low 7-B" for Flashy Flash, the other two Ninjas should be just Low 7-B.
Does no one else scale to Flashy Flash? I thought Darkshine would, for instance.

Yeah specially because how Zombie man calls Darkshine strength and Flashy Flash speed combination as best means Superalloy>Flashy Flash but thats in webcomic so dont know

Darkshine is the strength equivalent of FF. They're treated as equals, so he should scale.

We'll that a subject for a different CRT. So just make thst thread for Darkshine/Flashy Flash

Let's just talk about it here. Phoenix Man after his second resurrecton clearly said that he was wary of fighting Flash.

Why? This thread is about CE's feat and who scales to it. Plus we're running out of room pretty fast. Just simpler to make a dedicated thread.

But in my opinion Zombie Man's statement doesn't hold much weight since he says outright that everything he's heard about Flash is hearsay. The PM thing is some evidence, but imo that would just be another justification for his at least rating

The one where he calls FF and Darkshine the HA's strongest fighters.

Plus we need to leave room in this threads for the future cloud revision that might reduce the Emperor Nova's AP

In the blog some calc group members pointed out the cloud calc was flawed, so Calaca has to redo it. It might lower the result enough to change the tier.

Well, I suppose that adding an anime statistics key seems unnecessary then.

Dunno really. I think the results would need to be reduced by 4x in order to shift a tier, but they will likely be lower level

You can politely ask Ugarik to comment there again if you wish.

I suppose that using that image is probably fine.

He'd have Zombieman's tier and probably either his regen or the regen right under it. Might not be worth it though

Anyone wanna try calc'ing the muzzle energy/velocity of Zombie Man's supercharged .50 AE rounds from the muzzle blast/how far back they pushed Pureblood?

It would probably not give a very high result.

Back