• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One punch man Child emperor new feat upgrade

@Ugarik

Okay. Thank you for the help. Then we will have to update the profile page again afterwards.

SPOILER so i just read the new chapter, and the fight between zombie man and the vampire mosnter happened. ZM says that dracula 2.0 is the strongest monster he fought, so he should be stronger boro's minions i think.

Well, Zombieman never fought against Melzalgard, so there's no upgrade to be had. Tbh I don't think Zombieman was present in the battle against Boros' aliens

Btw the calc has been evaluated and accepted by Therefir, so ima edit the profiles accordingly

He was at the meeting, but he never fought any of Boros' minions. He literally did nothing in that arc.

There was an OVA that took place after the Boros + Dark matter thieves fights, where it was brought up that some heroes went off to kill other monsters thinking that the others had it covered. Check it out if you haven't already, it's a pretty fun episode

Huh. Well, the new calc is once again consistent I guess.

As for Zombieman, Genos mentiomed that some had already left. Its not like Zombiemam could do much anyways.

Have the profiles been updated, and if so, is there anything left to do here?

No. I won't accept this. What proves that Ugarik's calc is correct while Calaca's is incorrect? I just can't accept this downgrade.

Well, Ugarik is likely a more experienced calculator, and his calculation was apparently evaluated and accepted.

I think the large difference is that the original assumes that the beam moved a nimbostratus cloud, while the second one doesn't make that assumption. Hence the drastically lower results.

No I was wrong, there are multiple changes besides just the cloud thing

DbzDB2 said:
What proves that the cloud wasn't a nimbostratus cloud?
Because clouds we see on the bottom don't appear to be nimbostratus and 2000 m thickness would contradict with what we see on the pannel.

On top of that Calaca Vs calc assumes clouds where split apart immediately after the beam went through them

Actually before this thread is closed, can @Ugarik confirm if the lake vaporization calc is usable?

The lake vaporization calc is useless, the final result is too low compared to the cloud dispersion calc.

As I mentioned in the comment section of Ugarik's calculation, shouldn't the ground vaporisation be calculated and added to the result first?

It was calculated at 27 to 84 kilotons, and that was pulverization at most.

Okay, pulverisation then, but shouldn't the results still be added to each other?

No like, I'm asking if it's usable because it could scale to the ninjas' base form. I'm not trying to use it to upgrade the Emperor Nova.

The umbrella bubble shield would be Low 7-B for taking hits from first resurrection PM.

Anyway, a couple of things:

I believe the executives should scale to the ninjas. The ninjas were executive candidates, stated by Phoenix Man, and he kinda implied that the executives were stronger than the ninjas, who is one of the most knowledgable about the MA behind Psykos.

Bofoy needs to be downgraded from 7-A to Low 7-B.

What statistics do the ninjas have, and what statistics do the other executives have?

Ninjas are Low 7-B due to a KE calc while almost every Exectuive is "At least High 7-C". But the ninjas not being executives doesn't mean we should scale everyone to them without a good reason behind it.

Back