• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also a nice Base King justification as support would be how Queen was terrified of Big Mom while he wasn't.

For Base Yamato, a good support would be how Kaido said that anyone who beat him would be promoted to a Calamity, implying that her base alone is on the level of the Calamities

Also a nice Base King justification as support would be how Queen was terrified of Big Mom while he wasn't.
Not being scared of someone is not qualifications for scaling.
For Base Yamato, a good support would be how Kaido said that anyone who beat him would be promoted to a Calamity, implying that her base alone is on the level of the Calamities
You reading 2 piece.

It says whoever brings her back to Kaidou has the opportunity to CHALLENGE any of the Lead Performers that they choose.

He won't get a profile for now until he has more than 1 page of feats.

That's just me tho
Yeah makes sense. Plus I don't think it's a valid feat since he seemingly surprised them while they were in base form. So for now he just has the same drying ability that crocodile has.

wasn't the guy who killed him also injured or no?
He did get toasted by Kazenbo but I don't think the injuries are anywhere near comparable tbh.
That's just me tho
That makes most sense- he has literally 1 feat, an unnamed ability, and 3 pages. Nothing worth a profile yet.
It possibly implies that he's above Queen by a fair amount.
Jinbe wasn't scared of Linlin when he toasted his way out of her crew-- so definitely nothing solid. Queen's just loud and overreacting to everything tbh.

But yes King>Queen

He did get toasted by Kazenbo but I don't think the injuries are anywhere near comparable tbh.

That makes most sense- he has literally 1 feat, an unnamed ability, and 3 pages. Nothing worth a profile yet.

Jinbe wasn't scared of Linlin when he toasted his way out of her crew-- so definitely nothing solid. Queen's just loud and overreacting to everything tbh.

But yes King>Queen
I mean him being the 1st commander is enough evidence is it not?

I saw that this was released a short time ago and it's already 3 pages long '-', the scale is being accepted or has already had changes?

Attack Potency: A-6 (Contended against the three Admirals in a one-on-one fight)

I may be wrong but weren't two of Marco's three battles against the Admirals with his Zoan powers, not his base form?

Attack Potency: A-5 (Shot King's sword out of his hand. During Marineford, he wasn't afraid of fighting the admirals), higher with Busōshoku Haki (Bruised Kaidou with his Slicing Rounds)

It has been noted up above in this thread that just being unafraid of someone doesn't make you comparable to them. So Izo being unafraid of the Admirals shouldn't be in his justification.

I may be wrong but weren't two of Marco's three battles against the Admirals with his Zoan powers, not his base form?
Overpowered Kizaru with his base leg, broke Aokiji's Ice with his base leg
Used Zoan powers for movement, used regular striking for fighting
Only time he used Zoan kicks were on Akainu
It has been noted up above in this thread that just being unafraid of someone doesn't make you comparable to them. So Izo being unafraid of the Admirals shouldn't be in his justification.
It's a supporting fact

I noticed a mistake made under Robin's section in the sandbox. She's C3/A3 for Drawing blood from and wounding Black Maria with Gigantesco Mano while she's C4 with Gigante Fleur for harming Hybrid Black Maria. However, it was Hybrid Black Maria Robin attacked with Gigantesco Mano.

I should ask, what is perospero scaling to?
As he is a big flaw in all this
to what he scaled to in the previous CRT

Mid Tiers (A-2), 39.8 GT​

With this, they scale to twice the above value. Perospero scales above a 1 armed Biscuit Soldier who scales to 39.8 GT.
Carrot and Wanda's Sulongs scale for harming Perospero.

Someone told me to do this, since Zoro pushed back his Zoan and not his Hybrid
I don't think this is direct evidence of one form being superior and is more so due to Zoro not utilizing busoshoku haki in his first interaction with Hybrid and Zoro's overall growth throughout the fight:
Since we know Zoro using buso amps Zoro decently I don't think Hybrid being above Full Zoan makes sense considering in that instance he wasn't using it. We also see later on that Zoro when using buso against Hybrid (despite also being handicapped by Enma) did significantly better than in 1027:
And even with Zoro growing stronger naturally as the fight went on Full Zoan King was still relevant in the final chapter against Buso Zoro:
Personally the two of them shouldn't be separate and should remain listed under "higher with Zoan Forms" like the other zoan users.

Last edited:
I don't think this is direct evidence of one form being superior and is more so due to Zoro not utilizing busoshoku haki in his first interaction with Hybrid and Zoro's overall growth throughout the fight:
Since we know Zoro using buso amps Zoro decently I don't think Hybrid being above Full Zoan makes sense considering in that instance he wasn't use it. We also see later on that Zoro when using buso against Hybrid (despite also being handicapped by Enma) did significantly better than in 1027:
And even with Zoro growing stronger naturally as the fight went on Full Zoan King was still relevant in the final chapter against Buso Zoro:
Personally the two of them shouldn't be separate and should remain listed under "higher with Zoan Forms" like the other zoan users.
That's fair then

He won't scale to a super injured Neko
Tbf I doubt an injured Neko is 2000 times weaker than his full power self.

By no means does Perospero scale to a full-power Neko (and even if he somewhat scales it's ONLY in AP since Neko ragdolled him), but still.

I mean, Perospero did leave arrows in MP Chopper's back, and was somewhat of a threat to Marco (by no means is he Marco level but its a fair supporting feat).

Tbf I doubt an injured Neko is 2000 times weaker than his full power self.

By no means does Perospero scale to a full-power Neko (and even if he somewhat scales it's ONLY in AP since Neko ragdolled him), but still.

I mean, Perospero did leave arrows in MP Chopper's back, and was somewhat of a threat to Marco (by no means is he Marco level but its a fair supporting feat).
You don't understand the simple fact that
A. It doesn't matter what we think. Unless super injured Nekomamushi has the feats of being relative to that point, we don't just backscale.
This is like backscaling BB's subordinates for hurting a super weakened WB and saying "well I don't think he should be too much weaker than regularly"
B. He'd scale in durability too since he took a hit
C. If you want to consider these, then we'll have to upscale a vast majority of pre-Wano characters

You don't understand the simple fact that
A. It doesn't matter what we think. Unless super injured Nekomamushi has the feats of being relative to that point, we don't just backscale.
This is like backscaling BB's subordinates for hurting a super weakened WB and saying "well I don't think he should be too much weaker than regularly"
That's... fair
B. He'd scale in durability too since he took a hit
Really? I remember him slapping Perospero around with single hits.
C. If you want to consider these, then we'll have to upscale a vast majority of pre-Wano characters
Only those like Katakuri if we make a separate Perospero key

That's... fair

Really? I remember him slapping Perospero around with single hits.
And he took those while off guard.
Only those like Katakuri
The entire group of sweet commanders would scale.
Ichiji would scale.
Yonji and Niji would scale for breaking his candy wall.
Reiju would scale for being comparable.
Sanji would scale for whooping his ass. Judge scales.
That means Daifuku would scale for fighting Sanji.
Oven would scale for fighting Niji.
Pedro would scale for parrying Oven's hit.
Tamago would scale.

You need to understand. There's no such thing as isolated scaling. Everyone in One Piece scales to everyone.
The slightest deep breath in the scaling changes everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back