• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions about Luffy and Gear 5

Luffy is able to collide with Kaido without touching, what power is in vsb?

Does gear 5 Luffy have a multiplier like starting base?
example: Luffy's regular mode in gear 5 is scaled to Base mode and Bajrang Gun is scaled to King Kong Gun Luffy

I consider Appo's attack on Luffy and Zoro to be an Off Guard attack? Luffy and Zoro don't understand how Appo's attack works and don't know when Appo will attack. I hope it can be removed and scale Apoo to Full Zoan Tobi Roppo only.
So we going to ignored this?

we gotta axe this zoro multiplier
Or treat it the same as G2. No set "multiplier" that's constant, as its scaling usually's always changing (G2 that it. Zoro's could be the same).
Bajrang gun should scale to 4 petatons because it adds compression to gear 3 to armament to conquerors.
"Gear 3" doesn't exist with Awakening, since it does all the size changing and whatnot without needing the air and all. Just body control. But yes, the Gear 4 Tensile Force offense stack applies since it needs armament coating before doing the compression (which is a thing not available to G5 without the Haki, similiar to G4)

It's been 3 pages but he downscales to baseline? If that's the case wouldn't Maha scale for killing Izou and dying- and blue scarf should scale to that (if it was not already brought up)

I went through everything, but I'll re-read all 3 pages after work and see if there's anything else I missed that wasn't already talked about

Other than that great work as always, KT!

Or treat it the same as G2. No set "multiplier" that's constant, as its scaling usually's always changing (G2 that it. Zoro's could be the same).

"Gear 3" doesn't exist with Awakening, since it does all the size changing and whatnot without needing the air and all. Just body control. But yes, the Gear 4 Tensile Force offense stack applies since it needs armament coating before doing the compression (which is a thing not available to G5 without the Haki, similiar to G4)

It's been 3 pages but he downscales to baseline? If that's the case wouldn't Maha scale for killing Izou and dying- and blue scarf should scale to that (if it was not already brought up)

I went through everything, but I'll re-read all 3 pages after work and see if there's anything else I missed that wasn't already talked about

Other than that great work as always, KT!
If Maha scales to Izou, then Drake (who scales to Blue Scarf who IIRC was said earlier in the thread to be either >= Maha) should scale in Hybrid as well.

If someone doesn't "A-5" and "A-6" in the same key
It's because they're gonna be changed into Continental.

That's like saying "Continental (zadayaba), Continental with Busoshoku".
"A-5, A-6 with Haki"
is like saying
"Continental, Continental with Haki"

Gonna have to ask this now, is there any point in Beginning of Wano key for Zoro?

The base form scaling is the same as dressrosa and Early Raid Zoro with nothing new about him.
This, Begining of Wano and Early Raid's base justification should be in the same key to avoid an unnecessary key.

Also it's a minor change but for accuracy this addition could be added to En-Ō Santōryū's justification:
(Sliced King's Omori Karyudon in half, cut off King's wing and split his busō infused sword in half, all with a single Ippyakusanjo Hiryu Jigoku)

This is gonna sound weird, but- when we make the Luffy thing (if it's a new profile) should it have a Spoilers warning or something? I don't think everyone's gonna look at the newest Luffy page expecting "The fruit was a lie, also he's a god" stuff-
Even though the Joy Boy thing's been all over the internet by now

This is gonna sound weird, but- when we make the Luffy thing (if it's a new profile) should it have a Spoilers warning or something? I don't think everyone's gonna look at the newest Luffy page expecting "The fruit was a lie, also he's a god" stuff-
Even though the Joy Boy thing's been all over the internet by now
Yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back