• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece vs Natasu no Taizai - WHICH IS BETTER? (I hope this is not flamewar material)

One Piece and NNT are both the best selling manga in Japan.

So, which franchise do you like more?

The franchises square off in the following rounds

1. Better Plot (overall)

2. Better Main Protagonist (Luffy vs Meliodas)

3. Better Heroes (overall including supporting characters)

4. Better Villains (Overall)

5. Better Anime adaption

6. Better Anime music

7. Better Video Games

8. Better Female characters

9. Better fights

10. Better Powers( not just which are arguably stronger but the mechanics behind them and the "cool factor")

11. Legacy

This is so flamewar material but not like OP vs FT or HST vs.

1- One Piece.

2- Luffy.

3- None of them are strictly heroes but Strawhats.

4- In general One Piece but I like Zeldris and Mael so damn much.

5- Nanatsu hands down

6- Nanatsu in general but One Piece has some good OST.

7- Never played any NNT game.

8- Robin and Reiju for the win.

9- Visually NNT has better fights.

10- One Piece is easily more versatile and creative here.

11- One Piece has over twenty years of history. It's not fair for NNT which is a relatively new franchise.

1. One Piece (hard to explain but I personaly like OP more despite the main protagonist)

2. Meliodas (Luffy is one of my least favorite OP character)

3. Generaly about the same (They all share tragic past and similar goals)

4. One Piece (OP villains are way more charicmatic and have great backstories)

5. NNT (anything is better than Toie Animation)

6. One Piece ("We are" is almost iconic)

7. Haven't played any of those

8. NNT (OP is clearly not focused on them)

9. NNT (NNT fight are a lot more dynatic and character don't rely on plot armor that much)

10. NNT (OP character are a lot less versatile because all they have is a DF and 2 types of haki)

11. One Piece

For me

1. One Piece (OP plot is more unpredictable and has many unexpected plot twists. NNT plot is ok, but not that great like OP)

2. Luffy (Both are typical shonen hero, but Luffy is funny and not that irritating like Meliodas - his molestation of Elizabeth is annoying)

3. One Piece (I like their personalities and backstory more than characters from NNT)

4. Blackbeard solo

5.I like One Piece art style more, but NNT looks beautiful

6. One Piece (is more characteristic)

7. ---

8. Draw

9. NNT has better animation, but One Piece fight has better choreography and creativity

10. After all One Piece, because most NNT characters has too random powers

11. One Piece

1. One Piece

2. One Piece

3. One Piece

4. One Piece

5. One Piece

6. One Piece

7. No Comment

8. One Piece

9. One Piece

10. One Piece