• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Most of one piece Chara have amps
Fair, OPM verse does have prep time though, 1 week to be exact so I doubt the smarter and more tactical characters such as Psykorochi and Boros (both are competent leaders in their own right) wouldn't try to focus on the character with the most dangerous amps

Give me the better wank
It's not wank bruh literally does it manually, before you argue "he said healing process!!!!!!" His means of doing so is by forcing energy into his hand so it regrows (and Saitama only detached his arm, not destroy it similarly to law) so it should still work.

If you have a valid counter then feel free to say though
Remind me what part of these matches are fun again?
When people act civil so let's hope we don't get a rehash of the past thread

Fair, OPM verse does have prep time though, 1 week to be exact so I doubt the smarter and more tactical characters such as Psykorochi and Boros (both are competent leaders in their own right) wouldn't try to focus on the character with the most dangerous amps
1 hours prep is more than enough for Law to analyzed his opponents, they're focused on the dangerous amps the forgot to take down the haxes one.

When people act civil so let's hope we don't get a rehash of the past thread
Honestly, this is only a wish dream. I could call it a spite match, (because that's what it is). This is bound to get toxic, fun and civil? Have you still not learned your lesson from the Tatsumaki vs OP verse thread, it's practically impossible.

Law can still one shot him.
Also, you can still preform actions when split apart, such as when kinnemon could still run around despite not having an upper body.

This means that Psykorochi could still preform beams depending on how she is cut, Tatsumaki can still preform telekinesis depending on how she is cut, Boros can still shot beams depending on how he is cut and Orochi can shapeshift to compensate for missing parts

Honestly, this is only a wish dream. I could call it a spite match, (because that's what it is). This is bound to get toxic, fun and civil? Have you still not learned your lesson from the Tatsumaki vs OP verse thread, it's practically impossible.
Why do you assume I made this out of spite?

Is it because I made this in response to the previous match? I only did so because OP God stomps Tatsumaki alone so I just gave her back up

Why do you assume I made this out of spite?

Is it because I made this in response to the previous match? I only did so because OP God stomps Tatsumaki alone so I just gave her back up
Look at this from an outsider perspective, someone who doesn't know your intentions of making both matches wouldn't come to the conclusion that you made these just for fun. Furthermore, One punch man is widely considered a super OP verse, while One piece is always seen as the weakest verse (can't beat Naruto and Bleach).

When people are thinking about One punch man verse, they will of course assume Saitama and Boros are fighting against them. Since it's a popular belief that Saitama solos the OP verse or is stronger than all OP characters, how doesn't that sound like a "spite match" to you?

We will not talk about the previous thread

Speed equalised

Saitama, Boros (starting in released form but can amp up to meteoric burst), Tatsumaki, Psykorochi, Orochi (ignore that Psykorochi Orochi can't exist at the same time) and Phoenix Man Vs the entire One Piece verse.

One Piece verse have 1 hour prep time

Opm verse has 1 week prep time with knowledge of the applications of haki and knowledge on how paramecia, Zoan and logias work and who has which (no knowledge on specific fruits though).

And no suicidal behaviour from Boros (CSRC restricted)

If anything is unfair against one side then it will be changed

Bonus round

King and Saitama Vs Go D Ussop and Buggy D Clown
Saitama wins cuz he is the one punch man duh

Look at this from an outsider perspective, someone who doesn't know your intentions of making both matches wouldn't come to the conclusion that you made these just for fun. Furthermore, One punch man is widely considered a super OP verse, while One piece is always seen as the weakest verse (can't beat Naruto and Bleach).

When people are thinking about One punch man verse, they will of course assume Saitama and Boros are fighting against them. Since it's a popular belief that Saitama solos the OP verse or is stronger than all OP characters, how doesn't that sound like a "spite match" to you?
Bruh, just enjoy the thread instead of spouting some Appeal to Motive fallacy garbage

Ey man is not that deep
Just enjoy the thread

Who is thinking like this? Genuine question?

If someone thinks it's a spite match then they should just bring it up to me instead of assuming my intentions like you did here:

I could call it a spite match, (because that's what it is)

Your interpretation of this match isn't universal as seen by all the others deciding instead of assuming it's a spite, that they will continue to debate.

The main weakness of the previous thread was Tatsumaki losing to speed amps, precog and logias, only Boros can cover the speed amp and I guess the precog weakness but none of them have a direct counter to logias or anything.

If I made this thread but excluded logias as well as Kuma and Law then I could understand why it could be assumed to be a spite but without doing so it just sounds like assuming the worst of me instead.

How exactly?
He start in his base form, law just created a room slashed through his body BFR his body part in kilometers away done.
Boros' speed amp is from mach 7278 to mach 792891.98. Boros speed blitzes
Luffy can amp from mach 519,769.469 to mach 3,180,284.38 who's better?
Also, you can still preform actions when split apart, such as when kinnemon could still run around despite not having an upper body.
Can he sensing where is his another body part?
This means that Psykorochi could still preform beams depending on how she is cut, Tatsumaki can still preform telekinesis depending on how she is cut, Boros can still shot beams depending on how he is cut and Orochi can shapeshift to compensate for missing parts
Still can but law can BFR it so the aim would hit Law.

1 week prep is more than enough for Boros, Psykorochi or Orochi to beam Law to death or for Boros to round start and then preform a speed amp so big that Law cannot react to him
Bro, Kenbunshoku did prediction, Law instant rooms, teleport one shot them while casting it.

He start in his base form, law just created a room slashed through his body BFR his body part in kilometers away done.
Boros manually regenerates and then runs back towards law
Luffy can amp from mach 519,769.469 to mach 3,180,284.38 who's better?
Boros' amp is better lol
Can he sensing where is his another body part?
He can just regenerate from whatever body part has his head

Still can but law can BFR it so the aim would hit Law.

Fair, now he has to dodge beams from Boros with an over 100x speed amp, beams from Psykorochi (massive sized) and hundreds of beams from Orochi's dragon tentacles.

Bro, Kenbunshoku did prediction, Law instant rooms, teleport one shot them while casting it.

How does it oneshot though? If Orochi has even a small part of his body still intact then he can form it into a dragon and shoot at law.

Back