• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We will not talk about the previous thread

Speed equalised

Saitama, Boros (starting in released form but can amp up to meteoric burst), Tatsumaki, Psykorochi, Orochi (ignore that Psykorochi Orochi can't exist at the same time) and Phoenix Man Vs the entire One Piece verse.

One Piece verse have 1 hour prep time

Opm verse has 1 week prep time with knowledge of the applications of haki and knowledge on how paramecia, Zoan and logias work and who has which (no knowledge on specific fruits though).

And no suicidal behaviour from Boros (CSRC restricted)

If anything is unfair against one side then it will be changed

Bonus round

King and Saitama Vs Go D Ussop and Buggy D Clown

Last edited:
I read KT's speed CRT real quick and it seems the speed gap from Post TS base Luffy and G4 is going to be less than 10x now, meh

if the OPM verse has 1 week of prep time, then Boros should just speedblitz with MB or just one shot with CSRC

I read KT's speed CRT real quick and it seems the speed gap from Post TS base Luffy and G4 is going to be less than 10x now, meh
Sounds rather low considering gear 4 >> gear 2 which ez blitzes comparable characters to base Luffy

Waiting for Gin and Razuma since they were the ones giving very good arguments for why OP would beat Tatsumaki in the precious thread (such as precog is faster than thinking) but if all of the OPM god tiers are too much then I will reduce to Tatsumaki and Boros.

Don't take the bracketed stuff seriously

Waiting for Gin and Razuma since they were the ones giving very good arguments for why OP would beat Tatsumaki in the precious thread (such as precog is faster than thinking) but if all of the OPM god tiers are too much then I will reduce to Tatsumaki and Boros.

Don't take the bracketed stuff seriously
Precognition isn't faster than thinking... you have to see the future, understand it, come up with a plan and then act, but thinking requires willing action, then doing it, precognition isn't useful for starting moves as they both start thinking at the same time.

Precognition isn't faster than thinking... you have to see the future, understand it, come up with a plan and then act, but thinking requires willing action, then doing it, precognition isn't useful for starting moves as they both start thinking at the same time.
Ik, I just put it in there for jokes because I seriously don't think Tatsumaki is getting blitzed by speed equal characters who need to preform more mental calculations than her to outrun her thought based attack

Characters like Kizaru im pretty sure, as he can regenerate from pure photons, however, this does not apply to Aokiji ig
Yeah, guys like Kizaru, ace and any other logia who has non liquid/solid elemental forms would likely survive but the liquids might get taken out and the solids will definitely be oneshot by it

Law slash Doesn't do any damage, so Boros can make another part of his body even if it doesn't got damaged?
Yes, Boros uses energy to regrow parts of his body, Psykorochi and Orochi may not be able to do so since it's from damage and can't force their regeneration like Boros

Yes, Boros uses energy to regrow parts of his body, Psykorochi and Orochi may not be able to do so since it's from damage and can't force their regeneration like Boros
Boros only regenerate his body wich got damage/copped, crushed or sum, Law slash have no damage.

Back