• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He couldn't regenerate because Saitama punched him so hard he basically evaporated, what Darkshine did in the manga is what Saitama did in the webcomic.

We don't use the webcomic so that isn't a valid argument and where did you even get this "core" idea from? It is never shown to have some sort of core
So AP fighter can just defeated its?

One Piece wins because there are many more episodes in the anime.

But seriously, how will the verse deal with the Low 5-B key?

Boros Roaring Star Canons.

Also I see no reason why OPM God Tiers need to have a week worth of prep meanwhile OP only gets 1 hour. That's definitely a very unfair advantage.

Also I see no reason why OPM God Tiers need to have a week worth of prep meanwhile OP only gets 1 hour. That's definitely a very unfair advantage.
Well, looking the reasons for OP to win, (Law, Kuma, Brulee, Sugar, Bonny, ect.), It seems pretty even.

I don't quite understand whether this thread is humorous or serious, but Saitama only needs to hit the planet with his fist to win

Is thr a term similar to hst but for the current top shonen contenders?
I wanna make a composite one piece/bleach/naruto vs the next big shonens

Is thr a term similar to hst but for the current top shonen contenders?
I wanna make a composite one piece/bleach/naruto vs the next big shonens
you mean jujonkstu kaisen, my hero macademia, and fire flawrce?

I don't quite understand whether this thread is humorous or serious, but Saitama only needs to hit the planet with his fist to win
Saitama isn't large star lvl like whitebeard
monke-tea.gif

Boros Roaring Star Canons.

On the Tatsumaki thread people said that the OP verse didn't need any prep at all and could work together and come up with plans quickly.

Anyways you guys can do what you want with this thread, I don't mind it that much, I'll just edit it here and there if it seems unfair.

On the Tatsumaki thread people said that the OP verse didn't need any prep at all and could work together and come up with plans quickly.

Anyways you guys can do what you want with this thread, I don't mind it that much, I'll just edit it here and there if it seems unfair.
Give the opm God tiers Haki, and upscale the op verse to low 5-C

Back