• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, but since Boros did survive a punch from him that puts him at tier High 1-A possibly 0.
Yeah no scanned needed, the 12.3959394 seconds of screen time Imu received were enough to put Imu at tier 10-C no cap.
No, Imu is King Of God, more omnipotent than omnipotent, his omnipotent is omnipotent^omnipotent.

I do think Saitama kinda solos but if we using vs battle... Never. Besides him one piece easily wins... One piece got to much hax characters, there is just max 5 or 10 characters from One Punch man that are God tiers

I do think Saitama kinda solos but if we using vs battle... Never. Besides him one piece easily wins... One piece got to much hax characters, there is just max 5 or 10 characters from One Punch man that are God tiers
I mean realistically speaking God probably neg diffs any level of feats portrayed in OPM so far(that would be the only reason for god being portrayed). So God >>>>>>>>>>> planetary feats. So it’s just a matter of time before the god tiers of OPM have the potential to solo verses in this range logically speaking, hopefully. :0

Forgot law had regen neg lol, but would it work against someone who manually forces regeneration?

Regardless, I have school so I'll decide if I'll take this thread seriously after a few hours

Law uses cutting attacks and dura neg attacks. Darkshine basically vaporized ENW. How is law going to do that?
Mb, I guess I took the AP section to literally (since technically if Law has the power to physically contest smoker's attacks then he should be able to physically output a similar force with a strike)

Never see this feats before but in webcomic he can't regenerate after get punched by Saitama isn't ? And PG went to find it and eat it when it in small pieces, so naturally ENW have the Core, i think Law can Purify the core using Gamma knife.

Never see this feats before but in webcomic he can't regenerate after get punched by Saitama isn't ? And PG went to find it and eat it when it in small pieces, so naturally ENW have the Core, i think Law can Purify the core using Gamma knife.
He couldn't regenerate because Saitama punched him so hard he basically evaporated, what Darkshine did in the manga is what Saitama did in the webcomic.

We don't use the webcomic so that isn't a valid argument and where did you even get this "core" idea from? It is never shown to have some sort of core

Although that is likely what will be the explanation for ENW, since this arc has been going through radical changes in comparison to the webcomic counter part, I feel like it's best to just wait until manga reaches that part.

Although that is likely what will be the explanation for ENW, since this arc has been going through radical changes in comparison to the webcomic counter part, I feel like it's best to just wait until manga reaches that part.
It hasn't been elaborated but it's still the same. It still attacks without losing size.

Back