• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did Franky get hit by Kaku?
0337-011.png

They would've objected if he was wrong, especially Usopp who got hit by Zoan Jabra on a few occassions.
Usopp definitely wouldn't have objected since he was completely destroyed by Jabra, but again that isn't proof that Franky knows the whole teams full power. At the very least not Sanji or Zoro.

but again that isn't proof that Franky knows the whole teams full power. At the very least not Sanji or Zoro.
He was there to witness Zoro's pound cannon, so he knows Zoro's.

Also, do we really need to know if he knows all of that? I'm pretty sure the only point that Oda wanted to showcase via franky saying that was "he's on a whole different level"

East Blue is set then. Also, nevermind on the East Blue Usopp, he's fodder w/ no feats.

Here's my question.

For the monster trio, what is the cutoff from East Blue and Alabasta?

Thanks.

I'm removing all East Blue profiles from the Sandbox.
The east blue ratings are perfectly fine, we don't need to edit any of them.

For Alabasta
I'm gonna make a profile based sandbox for the few profiles that we need.

Pell fully tanked this bomb and survived. Maybe we can do a scaling with that. Is that explosion ever calced? As far as I remember, its strong enough to destroy Alubarna.

I really, really don't want us to rely on the Pell feat... It seems borderline of an asspull for him to survive the explosion initially, and he needed medical attention afterwards from what I recall, so it's not like this would be his typical combat durability.

Its just 1 arc distance man. I dont think it's that scary. And, 2 arc has a large town feats and possibly city level(knock up stream????). I think doriki multipliers makes the scalings more consistent in water 7 saga and future of next one piece scalings.

Last edited:
Alabasta Luffy whooped his ass.

Small Town Level Alabasta Luffy, consistent

I apologise for the slight derailment, but does anyone know why Kuma's calc isn't viable anymore? Did something change concerning the method of calcing shockwaves or?

iirc, East Blue isn't changed at all, and Alabasta top tiers have a few feats supporting Low 7-C so those two are likely done, now all that needs to be discussed is Skypiea and onwards.

This thread should definitely be considered top priority since this will help with Post-Timeskip scaling.

Tempest, can you make a blog gathering all of the accepted calc'ed feats along with any of the feats brought up in this thread?

iirc, East Blue isn't changed at all, and Alabasta top tiers have a few feats supporting Low 7-C so those two are likely done, now all that needs to be discussed is Skypiea and onwards.

This thread should definitely be considered top priority since this will help with Post-Timeskip scaling.

Tempest, can you make a blog gathering all of the accepted calc'ed feats along with any of the feats brought up in this thread?
Alabasta top tiers would now be Small Town.

For Skypiea
Those who scale to the reject dial would be 10x whatever small town they scale to (basically 7-C) since impact dial hurt luffy, sanji, and all of them.

I'll see what I can do.

Also, I calced a lowkey feat that people don't know about. Could potentially help w/ the high to god tiers.

Since Skypea size needs to be re-visited, i would like to talk about raigo scaling to OP-verse since imo, is contradictory that enel with ship that uses his own energy has more AP than the whole OP-verse.

Ark maxim fuction according to Viz media.
0281-007.png

Basically Ark maxim creates storm clouds, and these storm clouds amplify the volts that Enel put on them.

This is no different from what Nami does, but on a small scale (You need to read the whole chapter)
One Piece Chapter 192 (***********.com)
It can be seen that a small ball of electricity that only tickled miss doublefinger, but with the storm cloud its energy is amplified and becomes a more powerfuls lightnings capable of hurting miss doublefinger.
So the thunders clouds increases the volts and the amount energy (Thats why that single ball of electricity was able to become multiples lightnings bolts, this is whats happens to enel too, he can just create one lightning bolt at the time)

Let's go back to Enel, as I mentioned, Enel does the same thing as Nami but on a large scale, Ark maxim crates the storm clouds with Enels heat and the water he has inside some machines inside of it

here you can see that enels needs to put volts on the clouds to amplify the amount of volts/energy he used initially, by the storm clouds, here too, and in basically any occasion that enel uses those storms clouds

What's all this about? because Enel says his clouds are going to turn into dozens (x24 low end) lightningbolts at his biding (binding=adding some volts on the super dense storm clouds)

So basically storm clouds increase the energy/voltage by dozens of times the voltage/energy that Enel initially binded on them.

This makes sense too, because Enel without ark maxim, complety erased bilka, his hometown island.
One Piece Chapter 279 Page 3 (***********.com)
One Piece Chapter 279 Page 4 (***********.com)
One Piece Chapter 283 Page 13 (***********.com)

I'll just comment this for now, by seeing how you react, i will comment or add other arguments on it.
I apologize that we weren't able to discuss your arguments.

We are now on Skypiea. We can discuss this.

Alabasta top tiers would now be Small Town.

For Skypiea
Those who scale to the reject dial would be 10x whatever small town they scale to (basically 7-C) since impact dial hurt luffy, sanji, and all of them.

I'll see what I can do.

Also, I calced a lowkey feat that people don't know about. Could potentially help w/ the high to god tiers.
Like I thought

So there would be two 7-C's? Those who scale to Enel, and those who scale to 10x Low 7-C?

Thanks!

Wasn't that feat calc'ed and discussed before? I vaguely remember it being rejected, but I might be wrong.

So there would be two 7-C's? Those who scale to Enel, and those who scale to 10x Low 7-C?
Luffy has a flawed justification for scaling to Enel.
Town level (Stronger than Enel)
Based on what?

This would be a better scaling, and it scales to much more people.
Any time!
Wasn't that feat calc'ed and discussed before? I vaguely remember it being rejected, but I might be wrong.
The feat was calced for vaporizing clouds.

The Ace novel confirms it's by melting the snow in the atmosphere, so I recalced it doing just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back