• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji needs his justification for scaling changed for Alabasta, him being comparable to Zoro is unsupported & Databook Red ranks their strength as:
Luffy: 6
Zoro: 6
Sanji: 5

The measurement comes from the distance to the horizon at the height that Luffy is in this moment, its about 200-300 meters above the upper yard level (Based in the fact that Luffy is well above those trees, these trees look like this compared to nami), it is seen how the clouds continue to extend to the horizon (The horizon at that height is at least 50- 61km), and is Logically that the storm clouds spread the same distance in all directions (Since Enel said that his storm cloud would engulf all skypea in total darknesswhich he indeed did), Luffy with brute force dispersed all the storm clouds.

7798688-0240-017_measure00.png

Nami 1.00=1.70 m (Official Nami height)

Trees and ground 57.60=97.92 m

According to this calculator the horizon at 200 meters is 50km away

For the thickness of the cloud, I am going to use the data of the cumulus clouds that the minimum is 600 m of thickness, because if I use the one of the storm clouds which is 8000 m it is contradicted with the height of skypea (10000m)

Formula to calc the volume which is 3.14(50000m)^2(600m)=4.71e12m^3

For the mass, you just have to multiply the volume by the density of the clouds on average which is 4.71e12m^3 x 1.003kg/m^3=4.71e12 kg (mass of the clouds)

AP for vaporization/condensation, I could use KE, but I would have to look for a timeframe (which is little, Luffy did all this while still in the air) and the truth would come out something even higher than this, so ill use vaporization for practical purposes and to know how much powerful is Luffy for doing this feat.

4.71e12 kg x 2264705 J/kg=1.1e19 (Large mountain/Island level in AP)

Welp, that's an outlier.

Why is that an outlier?
i can get like 3 or more island/large mountain level feats since skypea.

@unworthy And what result we get if we use the current accepted size for Upper Yard?

Or what about if we only count the Raigo?
That cal is wrong not only because it compares the diameter of the Merry with the diameter of the ark maxim in a panel where the ark maxim is well behind the merry one (basically in the center of the island) but it is also wrong due to data that is given and context about skypea size.

I don't have to use Skype's size, for this calc, just the height that Luffy is at.

Raigo vaporizing upper yard (real size) is country level (Not cloud mass, neither tree mass)

Why is that an outlier?
i can get like 3 or more island/large mountain level feats since skypea.
It's not an outlier for the verse.
It's an outlier for that timespan.

The verse during that time is in a 8-A to Low 7-B phase with more than enough feats during that time. If someone wants to put the verse at 8-B, they can't, because we have dozens of feats around that timespan.
If someone wants to downgrade that High 7-A to 6-C feat down, they can, because there's nothing around that to support it, which is the exact same reason why Whitebeard's feat was put as ED and he currently scales to 7-A/High 7-A.

A High 7-A to 6-C feat with nothing else around that time span that scales to them (except Raigo, which wouldn't scale to anybody as of now) is going to be treated as an outlier.

Btw since it does not look like this thread will be fin soon and since this is a Pre-TS discussion I'd like to add something to the list rather than wait to open another thread.

Jozu: Should have resistance to slashing attacks listed under his profile due to the nature of diamonds being very difficult if not impossible to cut. Much easier to smash them or even change their tempature. He should also get a mention in his profile that his tier as based off of Haki and is weaker without it applied. Ordinarily Haki isn't included as it is a stat emplifier but Jozu has no feats outside of Haki use so certain efforts have to be applied to his profile.

Jozu: Should have resistance to slashing attacks listed under his profile due to the nature of diamonds being very difficult if not impossible to cut. Much easier to smash them or even change their tempature. He should also get a mention in his profile that his tier as based off of Haki and is weaker without it applied. Ordinarily Haki isn't included as it is a stat emplifier but Jozu has no feats outside of Haki use so certain efforts have to be applied to his profile.
Agreed

Also.
Whatever durability feats Seastone have should be applied to Jozu, since Seastone was stated to be "as hard as diamond".

Whatever durability feats Seastone have should be applied to Jozu, since Seastone was stated to be "as hard as diamond".
Source? I recall it being the hardest substance, but no mentions of diamond. Hell even Peekoms had a mention to being => diamond with turtle shell.

It's not an outlier for the verse.
It's an outlier for that timespan.

The verse during that time is in a 8-A to Low 7-B phase with more than enough feats during that time. If someone wants to put the verse at 8-B, they can't, because we have dozens of feats around that timespan.
If someone wants to downgrade that High 7-A to 6-C feat down, they can, because there's nothing around that to support it, which is the exact same reason why Whitebeard's feat was put as ED and he currently scales to 7-A/High 7-A.

A High 7-A to 6-C feat with nothing else around that time span that scales to them (except Raigo, which wouldn't scale to anybody as of now) is going to be treated as an outlier.

if a verse to scale up in one saga, that does not mean is an outlier, if the following feats are consistent, with that (Because if it were so, for example, Saiyan saga DB would not be moon level, because there is only one feat of that caliber in the entire saga, but it is consistent with later demonstrations)

Luffy pages after doing that, launches an attack that moves faster than lightning, having a golden ball in his hand that is mountain level via KE (Mass of the golden at faster than lightning speed)
The knock up stream as I said gives similar results island / large island level, BB no-sells that, yet Luffy in ID can literally make him scream of pain, in Thriller bark the mugiwaras fight against someone who pushes islands (Oars), Luffy tanked blows from someone who is 1000 stronger than that guy who pushes islands, etc

More when the same zoro has said that the mugiwas get stronger between each island, and more when rayleigh says that you get stronger by having more extreme combats.

Aokiji also has feat island level also with ice age.

It makes no sense that you tell me that the gura gura does not scale to the raigo or enel, the first being the most destructive fruit in the verse being capable of destroying the world (the fruit of enel even with ark maxim cant do that), you all are ignoring the context and the logic, I dont know if it is on purpose or it is just pure bs, because until now nobody has deigned to give any logical reasons why mountain/large mountain/islad level post-skypea isnt valid

The knock up stream as I said gives similar results island / large island level, BB no-sells that

BB wasn't hit directly by the Knock-Up Stream.

We're now at the point where people are so desperate that they're trying to argue for Island level One Piece in Skypiea.

Jesus Christ guys, I know things are rough but let's be a bit reasonable here and not throw out every single rating in the entire verse here.

EDIT: Let's not go down the route of Bleach here.

if a verse to scale up in one saga, that does not mean is an outlier, if the following feats are consistent, with that (Because if it were so, for example, Saiyan saga DB would not be moon level, because there is only one feat of that caliber in the entire saga, but it is consistent with later demonstrations)
A month ago they weren't Moon level. They only became Moon level because people had a change in heart.
Luffy pages after doing that, launches an attack that moves faster than lightning, having a golden ball in his hand that is mountain level via KE (Mass of the golden at faster than lightning speed)
Who said he was going lightning speed?
The knock up stream as I said gives similar results island / large island level, BB no-sells that, yet Luffy in ID can literally make him scream of pain,
We need to recalc the knock up stream. If someone wants to recalc that, then it's good support.
in Thriller bark the mugiwaras fight against someone who pushes islands (Oars),
For one piece, if we don't see the feat, we don't allow it.
That's not my rule, that's just what I've learned (like when all the LS feats were lolnoped because we couldn't see them dodge)
Luffy tanked blows from someone who is 1000 stronger than that guy who pushes islands, etc
Moria's not stronger than Oars
And Luffy has stupid blunt null
More when the same zoro has said that the mugiwas get stronger between each island, and more when rayleigh says that you get stronger by having more extreme combats.
True
Aokiji also has feat island level also with ice age.
It was calced to mountain.
It makes no sense that you tell me that the gura gura does not scale to the raigo or enel,
I'm not saying that, I'm saying that that's what happened via the CRT that decided it. I tried, it ain't work.
the first being the most destructive fruit in the verse being capable of destroying the world (the fruit of enel even with ark maxim cant do that)
The wiki has Whitebeard destroying the world the posterboy of the hyperbole page because lolnope.
you all are ignoring the context and the logic, I dont know if it is on purpose or it is just pure bs, because until now nobody has deigned to give any logical reasons why mountain/large mountain/islad level post-skypea isnt valid
Because we're tired of arguing for A just to get downgraded to Z. Luffy was just 6-B a year+ ago. He's 7-A now.

There's nothing around that time that has been calced as of now that has feats of that level.

I've been going rapid fire trying to calc every feat that seems like it'll give good results. You can check my blogs on the fandom for proof of that. We can try, but nothing works.
It's at the point in the scaling of OP that if someone says "outlier", it's good enough.

Let's calc some more feats to make it seem consistent, then it'll be fine.

Anyway another interesting calc
0298-012.png

Here you can see how Enel who is stated by Nami as lightning itself, mentions that Luffy's attack is fast, so that Enel, someone who is the lightning itself stated by nami, says that an attack is fast for him (to the point where that even him cant react to it) that attack minimum must be moving at speed equal to or greater than the lightning, (that is consistent for even Nami is able to dodge/react Enel lightning severals times, consistent to with her fighting too califa who can react to lightning too, and even if it is in a joke context, oda understands that to avoid lightning you have to be very fast)

0282-009.png

I can't upload images from my computer, but pixel scaling is
Luffy 1.00=1.74m (Official height)
Golden ball 3.39=5.8986 m maybe a little considering Luffy is not right.

golden ball volume is 113.04 m^3, golden density is 19,300kg/m^3
golden ball mass is 2181672kg
KE=0.5(2181672kg)(4.4×10^5 m/s)^2
KE=2.1e17 J (City level/Mountain level in AP)

Unfortunately, Enel has only proven to be able to move at lightning speed in his Logia Form, he lack feats or scaling that would make him that fast.

Calaca already tried to calc the feat by using the final instance of Luffy defeating Enel, without using Enel's speed.

@unworthy; He doesn't say that Luffy is too fast for him. He just says that Luffy is fast.

We can't just assume that kind of speed for the sake of a calc.

@unworthy; He doesn't say that Luffy is too fast for him. He just says that Luffy is fast.

We can't just assume that kind of speed for the sake of a calc.

You are saying the same thing with different words, he is talking about Luffy, and he could not avoid it being in logia form, there is no speculation anywhere, the context is clear.

We need to recalc the knock up stream. If someone wants to recalc that, then it's good support.
i will do it

For one piece, if we don't see the feat, we don't allow it.
That's not my rule, that's just what I've learned (like when all the LS feats were lolnoped because we couldn't see them dodge)

¿?
But we do see both.

Zoro (No the only one)
Oars
Moria's not stronger than Oars
And Luffy has stupid blunt null

¿?
Bruh
0482-008.png

You all said that Luffy was not immune to the blunt force, so this does scale to his durability, I don't understand the double standard.

It was calced to mountain.

If you are talking about Horizon nerf, no, Aokiji froze much more than that, about 100km, will do it too.

You all said that Luffy was not immune to the blunt force, so this does scale to his durability, I don't understand the double standard.

We said he was Resistant to Blunt Force. Hence why it would not scale to his durability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back