• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
¿?
Bruh
0482-008.png
We don't take statements from randoms to be valid w/out context.

He pulled a random DC feat and everyone thought he was stronger than oars, who didn't try to do any of that.

Gear Second Luffy manhandled that same Moria, the same Moria that is apparently stronger than Oars, the same Oars who manhandled the whole Strawhat crew at peak health and Luffy who needed a whole new form just to beat him.

At the same time, Luffy needed to combine Gear 2 and Gear 3 to Asgard Moriah, which was too risky and dangerous for Luffy's body. He doesnt need to do this before because the situation isnt that fatal. As the day dawned, he attacked with the most risky technique to save everyone.

At the same time, Luffy needed to combine Gear 2 and Gear 3 to Asgard Moriah, which was too risky and dangerous for Luffy's body. He doesnt need to do this before because the situation isnt that fatal. As the day dawned, he attacked with the most risky technique to save everyone.
0482-007.png
0482-008.png

Negged him
0482-011.png

With one hit, broke out of the Black box that tanked attacks from the hit that split the island

The knock up stream is a blast of water capable of launching an island (Other view) more than 10000 meters high in about 1 minute, basically I have all the necessary elements to calc the PE and KE of the blast.

Upper yard (The island that was launched in the air) is island/large island-sized, as it is larger than Jaya, in theory Luffy took running at maximum speed about 3 hours+46 minutesto travel from leblanck (X mark) house to mock town and return, during this timeline, luffy only went to fight Bellamy and collect the gold that Bellamy had taken, The fight against bellamy was a literal stomp and picking up this little bag of gold could not have taken him so long, so it is safe to say that most of the time luffy passed traveling the island.

lowballing luffy at the speed of a peak human, it would be 10m/s, at that speed and taking the timelane luffy traveled is 135600 meters, obviously this is reduced by half because it was a journey of going and back, so it would be 67800m, approximately from the X to mock town traveling around the external coast, the width of the island is obviously less than that, so it should be around 40000m-50000m safely,

0253-010_measure01.png

Jaya 1.00=40,000m
Upper yard 1.60=59,600m
empty space 0.58=23,200m

Height of the island based on this scan
0272-009_measure00.png

Trees 1.00=100 meters, based on nami scan
height of upper yard 3.85= 577.5 meters (Consistent with cumulus cloud being 600m in thickness)

I will use a cone to get the volume (This a calculator), because the island has more or less that shape
Island volume 241,902,634,326 m^3

I will get the volume of the empty space too using a cone too, its 81,376,046,187m^3

241,902,634,326-81,376,046,187=1.6e11m^3

Island mass 1.6e11m^3* 2700 Kg/m^3=4.32e14 kg

PE= (4.32e14kg)(9.8m/s^2)(10,000m)
PE= 4.2336e19 (Island level in AP, again...)

KE=Ek=0.5*(4.32e14 kg)*(166m/s)^2
KE=6e18 (Large mountain level in AP, again...)

This put Knock up stream AP easily at island level

This is important, because Pre-TS Black Beard and his crew, no-selled being inside the blast of the knock up stream, even BB was laughing about it.

Yet Pre-TS G2 with a single blow is capable of hurting Pre-TS Black Beard and even make him scream of pain, when the Knock up stream didnt do that.

I don't see Blackbeard or his crew actually being inside of the stream. Their ship was on the very edge of it. Plus considering the size difference between them and the stream as a whole, they'd each only be tanking a tiny fraction of the total energy themselves even if they were inside of it.

I don't see Blackbeard or his crew actually being inside of the stream. Their ship was on the very edge of it. Plus considering the size difference between them and the stream as a whole, they'd each only be tanking a tiny fraction of the total energy themselves even if they were inside of it.
This is also why Jack doesn't scale to Zuneisha or the strawhats to the Urusus Shock.

Gear Second Luffy manhandled that same Moria, the same Moria that is apparently stronger than Oars, the same Oars who manhandled the whole Strawhat crew at peak health and Luffy who needed a whole new form just to beat him.
Moriah was unstable from having 1000 shadows., so his durability went down in a cost of that much power

Oars couldn't fight Luffy with 100 shadows, even though Base Luffy and Base Moriah were evenly matched (His doppelganger, his ownself)

Moriah took 1000 shadows for that state and by simple logic he is 10 times stronger than Oars in this state.

0236-009.png

With that "logic", anyone who is inside an explosion or an area attack only tanks a "part" of the attack, you would be nerfing all fiction as a whole with that logic, when author intent is clear.
What about the Straw hats?

Ship reinforcement

With that "logic", anyone who is inside an explosion or an area attack only tanks a "part" of the attack, you would be nerfing all fiction as a whole with that logic, when author intent is clear.

Yes! You're right!

That's why we have a page detailed how we calculate durability from explosions instead of just scaling them to the full value.

Quick question.

Why the hell is Raigo accepted for Pulverization when literally every Enel calc has Vaporization.

Quick question.

Why the hell is Raigo accepted for Pulverization when literally every Enel calc has Vaporization.
Iirc, someone on the original calc have a complaint on using Vaporization for a theoretical destruction without proof that it would actually vaporize the island.

Iirc, someone on the original calc have a complaint on using Vaporization for a theoretical destruction without proof that it would actually vaporize the island.
So...
Someone uses lightning to vaporize a bunch of stuff.

He uses lightning in another shape.
(We don't see it, so no).

We don't see it pulverization either.

Last edited:
I did the calc with your formulas.

considering he is a 344cm tall/fat man, and he was like 1 meter away from the "explosion"

P=4.3e9 tons of TNT
r= 1 m
I=(4.3e9 tons of TNT)/(4*3.14(1m^2)))
I=342,356,687.9 tons of TNT/m^2
Ca= 4 m^2 (using 344 cm and 300 pounds)
E=I*Ca
E=1,369,426,752 Tons of TNT (City level in durability if im not wrong...)

I did the calc with your formulas.

considering he is a 333cm tall/fat man, and he was like 1 meter away from the "explosion"

P=4.3e9 tons of TNT
r= 1 m
I=(4.3e9 tons of TNT)/(4*3.14(1m^2)))
I=342,356,687.9 tons of TNT/m^2
Ca= 4 m^2 (using 344 cm and 300 pounds)
E=I*Ca
E=1.369,426,752 Tons of TNT (City level in durability if im not wrong...)
344*

Umm sir, please speak in stupid, I couldn't comprehend.
casrqvepamohgmcTcxgwoiphtfxazxvzeyoknpHcwdwcgaeqomdaomdfsjxuqEaxfgbzqnaewmfkdxniyqnyadrjfrkFovxafpzozztxindkyjyidIfkerqtcijjngeqzylwvqdgsjhRydmgvesbanvtSuztteqkyyqryejrcdxndnaqrudTgzlpcaofbjxvtzmflcusudiOkfdlnlxhrynrtyebvtcghgmdNchmrwzrllyjyafhsndrxizssjvuEdjqpdlyfaddsenlgyrlgsurzkIluechhflnlvrablhwvoulojqvSdsqoesdwwurakridwGlzefcljtadjwhtaeeupzzOornvntcgvmxxzgghnhaiwbmOqlfyizqmdyuursdykzphsirmDbifmzayxesojucsuicp

I'm asking because didn't Oars move at FTE speed in his fight against the crew? Is that worth something?
Seems pretty weak for a Small City level arc.

Oars is 102 tons.
FTE is minimum 34.3 m/s via our speed page.

3173875.04 joules.
0.0007585743 tons.

That's wall level

For one piece, if we don't see the feat, we don't allow it.
That's not my rule, that's just what I've learned (like when all the LS feats were lolnoped because we couldn't see them dodge)
Toaru got all it's different layers of reality downgraded to planet size because we never saw them, this "we don't see we don't allow" thing isn't OP only.

Aokiji calc (Last one)
Basically tonji says that the low tide between the islands of the long long ring last for a few hours (low end 2 hours), and that it is impossible for human legs to cross the road, so it is understood that neither running nor walking can cross Before the tide rises.

i took the values from the wiki
So, the steps between islands measure according to this:

low end=26,712m
mid end=36,000m
high end=55,440m

Aokiji froze the path of 3 islands away

In the scan you can see that the roads are similar in size, so you only have to increase one path size x 3, since there are 3 paths from where tonji is to where he want to go

Amoun of path Aokiji Froze

Low end=80,136m
mid end: 108,000m
high end: 166,320m

Assuming he have only frozen the area equivalent to the road and no more (Speaking of width, the path is 1.00 and the width is 0.59)
Low end=15,760m
mid end=21,240m
high end=32709.6m

we need the height, you can see here more or less.

the size of polar tang

average human 1.00= 1.70m
Polar tang 20.05= 34.085

Polar tang compared to aokiji ice in deep
Polar Tang 1.00= 34.085
Aokiji ice deep 2.28= 77.7138m

For volume, the closest thing is a rectangular solid or cuboid

Low end: 97,246,638,720m^3
mid end: 176,631,840,000m^3
high end: 418,892,387,760 m^3

Mass (Water density is 1000kg/m^3)
low end: 9.7e13kg
mid end: 1.8e14kg
high end: 4.2e14kg

E=m*c*ΔT
low end: 8.1e18 (Large mountain level)
mid end: 1.5e19 (island level)
High end: 3.5e19 (Island level)

@unworthy; I don't see how that's any better than the calc we currently use.
Gotta agree with Damage here.

Higher results ≠ better calc. You (well... not just you, but yeah) need to prove why the calc is better.

Also, you should make your calc on the wiki, make a blog post instead of in here. Tell me if you don't know how, and i could
  1. Tell you how.
  2. Post it on my blog in your name.

I am more interested in discussing Luffy's feat on Skypea, and the Oars feats / Ark Maxim scaling, that nobody has said anything.

Since knock up stream ended in city level for BB and his crew.

The "Oars feats" don't seem relevant to me. As they currently stand their unknown lifting strength feats at best, not calcable AP feats.

Viz media says Dozens insteed of Numerous.
also

forjov.png

そうさ”雷雲”だ
That's right ''Thundestorm''
私のエネルギーによって”デスピア”は極めて激しい気流を含む
With my energy ''Deathpeia'' contains extremely violent airflow
”雷雲”を排出する。雲はエネルギーを増幅させながら
Ejecting ''Thunderstorm'' The clouds amplify the energy
スカイピア全土闇と共に包み込む
And envelope Skypiea with Darkness
それらは私の合図で何十本もの雷となり
At my signal they became dozens of lightning bolts
この国の全てを破壊する!!!
And destroy everything in this nation/country!!!

I already explained how clouds work, the energy that Enel puts in the clouds (number of volts) is amplified to dozens of lightning, it is logical to think that its power increases dozens of times, as it is also logical to think that without storm clouds the power of Enel is dozens of times less than that.

I already put a calc on my blog, I´ll put the others in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back