• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I'm not sure if fusing would be a good idea since we know that they are getting stronger as the story progresses and there's a decent difference between feats in East Blue and Alabasta.
That's fair. I was reaching for City Block East Blue scaling off of Usopp.

We need to give Usopp an East Blue key then. He drew blood from Kuro, so he would backscale from the Large Building Level+ rating.
A5lM1EO.png

I could see that, but I don't know if weight scaling is the best idea, so a possibly might be better.
It would be valid.

Valentine hurt Usopp without accelerating, while Hatchan needs to swing his 300kg swords (basically, applying more KE).

So he moves his swords faster with more weight, I'm warranting an upscale.

Alright, that's fair then.

So an East Blue Key for Usopp (which he should have had since the beginning) and 8-B East Blue Monster Trio and those who scale.

Alright, that's fair then.

So an East Blue Key for Usopp (which he should have had since the beginning) and 8-B East Blue Monster Trio and those who scale.
Monster Trio stay where they are in East Blue for now. Usopp just backscales.

Everyone who scales regularly scales regularly.

East Blue: Large Building Level+

Alabasta: City Block Level - Small Town Level

Skypiea: Small Town - Town Level

Enies Lobby: Town Level - Town Level+ (maybe Large Town if we keep Doriki)

Thriller Bark: Small City

Marineford: @Dr.Fix

I used to be in favor of doriki but I've kinda changed my mind on "power levels" in general.
They should be used to say who is stronger than who and that's it imo.

Also really not a huge fan of Ussop physically scaling to Kuro over a sucker punch.
I guess he could still be High 8-C from bashing Chew's brains in.

I used to be in favor of doriki but I've kinda changed my mind on "power levels" in general.
They should be used to say who is stronger than who and that's it imo.
Tbh, if I punch somebody with the same punch I used on somebody else (and broke their guard) and it didn’t work at all, then he says that his Doriki is 5x higher than the previous guy, I’m inclined to think that he means that he’s 5x stronger since Idek wtf Doriki means.
Also really not a huge fan of Ussop physically scaling to Kuro over a sucker punch.
I guess he could still be High 8-C from bashing Chew's brains in.
he would backscale (lazy weak goof with no feats), so instead of > Kuro, he’d just be < Kuro, but not too far from where he could draw blood.
Chew has no feats so idk

I'm not requesting for 6x 300kg since that's against the multiplier standards. I'm requesting for Hachi, weakened Zoro, and those that scale to them to get minimum 3x the value of Miss Valentine's AP while using 100kg

Isn't Miss Valentine using 100kg to hurt Usopp something that can be calced by itself?

It just seems wonky scaling to me to say that 100 kilograms of weight just resting on someone equals 8-B levels of Attack Potency, or something like.

I think Pulv is the one that makes most sense (might be wrong), since all we see is the water explosion and then most of the tree's are just gone from the stump and up with only some remains here and there, so it's seems to be mostly Pulverisation but not complete pulverization. I'm not just saying this for big numbers, I'm just saying that visually, that's the one that seems most probable since if it was normal frag, you would have seen a ton of tree parts scattered about the impact area, and I doubt it's violent frag since if that were the case, we would be seeing tree parts beyond the impact area (which I don't, but I might be blind).

So I'm assuming via the first page of this thread, this calc scales to Luffy's AP during Skypiea.

This would scale to Enies Lobby people via this.
Zoro = Luffy
Zoro ~ Zoan Kaku.
Zoan Kaku ~ Zoan Jabra.
Zoan Jabra ~ Sanji.
Base Lucci > Sanji.

Animal trio (Jabra, Kaku, Lucci) are High 7-C off of that calc.
Those below scale to whatever other feats they have, I'm pretty sure they're 7-C.

Here's what we have now, and of all the verses I've worked with, this is the most consistent that I've ever seen.

East Blue: High 8-C
Alabasta: 8-B, 8-A, and Low 7-C
Skypiea: Low 7-C, 7-C, and High 7-C
Enies Lobby: 7-C and High 7-C
Thriller Bark: High 7-C and Low 7-B
Marineford: Low 7-B.

They literally take up every tier from High 8-C to Low 7-B. Nothing inbetween can be called an outlier, this is some of the most consistent I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Crocodile's Sandstorm is way above allot of the Pre-Timeskip feats before and after Alabasta so it's questionable whether we should use it to scale characters.

Crocodile's Sandstorm is way above allot of the Pre-Timeskip feats before and after Alabasta so it's questionable whether we should use it to scale characters.
I mean to be honest the result isn't so far above Crocodile's Desert Spada, at least if we go with Damage3245's size for Alubarna.

And also i'm not buying ED either, as i don't see how he wouldn't be able to put the same power output in creating the sandstorm into his sand based attacks.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:KingTempest16/Chew's_Water_Splash
If this gets Violent Frag
This would scale to the lower High 8-B's during East Blue.
High tiers get 8 tons, low tiers get 7 tons, both are Large Building Level.
If this gets Pulverization
This would scale to everyone during East Blue.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:KingTempest16/Mr._4_Explosion_Redo_(One_Piece)
If this gets Accepted (which it already has for the original, all I'm doing is changing the original size to the the official size)
This would scale to the City Block level characters during Alabasta.

I mean to be honest the result isn't so far above Crocodile's Desert Spada, at least if we go with Damage3245's size for Alubarna.

And also i'm not buying ED either, as i don't see how he wouldn't be able to put the same power output in creating the sandstorm into his sand based attacks.
That's fair, I guess we'll wait for more input then.

If those calcs are valid than this just adds even more consistency to the feat list.

Why are we treating Zoan Kaku and Zoan Jabra as relative? Their Doriki may be close but again it's not linear and based on feats Sanji got hit by base Kaku with an incredible amount of force.
0374-010.png

0374-011.png
He was already wounded prior, plus he was getting jumped.

Their Doriki is extremely close. Saying it's not linear doesn't mean that they aren't similar in strength. It's just saying that even if it's linear or not, they're extremely close in strength.

He was already wounded prior, plus he was getting jumped.

Their Doriki is extremely close. Saying it's not linear doesn't mean that they aren't similar in strength. It's just saying that even if it's linear or not, they're extremely close in strength.
He wasn't that injured prior to this, if anything he was more injured when he fought against Jabra.

Just because their Doriki is close doesn't mean they're relative, Jabra himself said he'd need his devil fruit powers to surpass Kaku.

He wasn't that injured prior to this, if anything he was more injured when he fought against Jabra.
https://***********.com/read-online/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics-chapter-373-page-8.html
He has wounds when he confronts CP9.

Tbh, wouldn't this Sanji here just be Skypiea Sanji, then the 1 that fought Jabra be Enies Lobby Sanji?
Just because their Doriki is close doesn't mean they're relative, Jabra himself said he'd need his devil fruit powers to surpass Kaku.
Relative ≠ Equal.
Jabra is weaker yes, but he's not dramatically weaker.
He would need devil fruit powers to surpass Kaku because his DF would raise his strength astronomically above where it is now, and since Kaku is so close to him, it would overtake his Doriki.

He has wounds when he confronts CP9.

Tbh, wouldn't this Sanji here just be Skypiea Sanji, then the 1 that fought Jabra be Enies Lobby Sanji?
He has wounds, but he had worse wounds when he fought Jabra. Also why would having some minor brushing result in Sanji's durability been drastically lower?

If you use that then Base Lucci > Enies Lobby Sanji needs to go.
Relative ≠ Equal.
Jabra is weaker yes, but he's not dramatically weaker.
He would need devil fruit powers to surpass Kaku because his DF would raise his strength astronomically above where it is now, and since Kaku is so close to him, it would overtake his Doriki.
True but their feats speak differently, base Kaku severely damaged Sanji while Jabra was getting beat by a Sanji that was even more damaged.

He has wounds, but he had worse wounds when he fought Jabra. Also why would having some minor brushing result in Sanji's durability been drastically lower?
He was getting jumped, his head wasn't in the game since Robin was bullshitting, he was watching Usopp get clapped by his former teammate, and he just kicked a goof harder than steel.
If you use that then Base Lucci > Enies Lobby Sanji needs to go.
We can use that then. Franky was the same one that said that Lucci could've killed the whole team while he was fighting Luffy, so it would still work.
True but their feats speak differently, base Kaku severely damaged Sanji while Jabra was getting beat by a Sanji that was even more damaged.
Via above, these would be different Keys of Sanji

He was getting jumped, his head wasn't in the game since Robin was bullshitting, he was watching Usopp get clapped by his former teammate, and he just kicked a goof harder than steel.
Wouldn't make his durability lower.
We can use that then. Franky was the same one that said that Lucci could've killed the whole team while he was fighting Luffy, so it would still work.
All this means is Lucci >> Franky which we already knew, Franky has no way of knowing how Enies Lobby Sanji compares to Lucci now.
Via above, these would be different Keys of Sanji
I agree with using different keys.

Wouldn't make his durability lower.
Off guard Sanji's durability is ass.
Didn't you see him get bullied by Kalifa when he wasn't caring?
All this means is Lucci >> Franky which we already knew, Franky has no way of knowing how Enies Lobby Sanji compares to Lucci now.
He knows how strong Kaku is since he was watching Kaku fight earlier. He saw Lucci, Kaku, Kalifa, and Blueno bust into his home and fight him, he definitely has an idea of their strength.

Lucci was already stated to be the strongest member of CP9 on a few occassions, so it's still consistent.

Off guard Sanji's durability is ass.
Didn't you see him get bullied by Kalifa when he wasn't caring?
In a different thread wasn't it accepted that lowering your guard wouldn't magically lower your durability?
He knows how strong Kaku is since he was watching Kaku fight earlier. He saw Lucci, Kaku, Kalifa, and Blueno bust into his home and fight him, he definitely has an idea of their strength.
Don't think you can get a proper idea of how strong someone is just by watching them fight.

In a different thread wasn't it accepted that lowering your guard wouldn't magically lower your durability?
Yeah, for everyone except Sanji.
Did we forget that Kalifa turned him into a blood puddle since he lowered his guard?
Don't think you can get a proper idea of how strong someone is just by watching them fight.
Franky got hit by them, I'm pretty sure he knows how strong they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back