• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Scaling and Calcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a quick recalc that i have got 17,617.4497 m for Zunisha's height (not including its submerged legs).

Below what Cin got but still pretty damn massive.

Then by using the same accepted method for Zunisha volume, we should get this.

(Zunisha's height / average elephant's height)^3 = (17,617.4497 / 2.71272)^3 = 2.73913989e11m^3 or 2.73913988e17 cm^3.

2.73913988e17 * 350 = 9.58698958e19 cm^3

Also for curiousty i had tried to calculate his mass, and this was the result:

Zunisha's mass = average elephant's density * Zunisha's volume = 1000 * 9.58698958e19 = 9.58698958e22 kg or 9.58698958e19 tons.

Stefano4444 said:
I did a quick recalc that i have got 17,617.4497 m for Zunisha's height (not including its submerged legs).
Below what Cin got but still pretty damn massive.

Then by using the same accepted method for Zunisha volume, we should get this.

(Zunisha's height / average elephant's height)^3 = (17,617.4497 / 2.71272)^3 = 2.73913989e11m^3 or 2.73913988e17 cm^3.

Also for curiousty i had tried to calcuate its mass, for that i have used this online calculator:

https://www.calculatorsoup.com/calculators/physics/density.php And this was the result:

Zunisha's mass = average elephant's density * Zunisha's volume = 1000*2.73913988e17 = 2.73914E+17 kg or 2.73914e14 tons.
That's not how you suposed to find volume. You need to multiply that result by volume of a actual elephant

Stefano4444 said:
Ugarik said:
That's not how you suposed to find volume. You need to multiply that result by volume of a actual elephant
So 2.73913988e17 cm^3 * 350 cm^3?
I really doubt a real elephant body volume is only 350 qubic centimeters. But if you need mass you can multiply it by the mass of an actual elephant since it's proportional to volume. So 2.73913989e11*5400 = 1.4791355e+15 kg

Calaca Vs said:
If this is correct then Zunisha would be Low 7-B, right?
Aside for what Ugarik had already told, that is far too low for Zunisha, the blog even stated that a 60.95 meter tall human already had Low 7-B.

So how exactly Zunisha, which is dozens of kms in length and wide, is only as strong as a human begin which it isn't even 1 km tall?

Fair enough. Well I won't say anything more about that. I'm not good with that kind of things.

Ugarik said:
I really doubt a real elephant body volume is only 350 qubic centimeters. But if you need mass you can multiply it by the mass of an actual elephant since it's proportional to volume. So 2.73913989e11*5400 = 1.4791355e+15 kg
Thank your Ugarik.

Ugarik said:
By the way 20 km tall whould be Low 6-B according to my chart It still cannot be applied though
At least it give us a rogue idea of the possible tier for Zunisha.

Although since Zunisha's did never fully fight someone he cannot be used to scale the entire verse.

Only the trunk could be used, since Jack was able to survive a blow from that without severe injuries.

He still didn't tank the full force of that blow. If we want to know how much damage he took we need to use mass of Jack and speed of Zunisha (that's not going to be impressive)

Ugarik said:
He still didn't tank the full force of that blow. If we want to know how much damage he took we need to use mass of Jack and speed of Zunisha (that's not going to be impressive)
May or may not be impressive depend if we just try to calc it from the scans or if we just assume it by size alone, like with AP.

Despite the impressive size of Zushina, I still dont believe he is at 6B. He is very slow in relative size. He may stand at 7A like Zack or Zoro current feats.

Gianglebatruong said:
Despite the impressive size of Zushina, I still dont believe he is at 6B. He is very slow in relative size.
I do not remember Zushina had ever be stated to be particularly slow.

He was able to quickly turn around to face Jack in a few moments and take them down with his trunk.

https://s1.********.org/data/e4d5df61114349a42d434aa221903ee2/x12.png

https://s1.********.org/data/e4d5df61114349a42d434aa221903ee2/x13.png

https://s1.********.org/data/e4d5df61114349a42d434aa221903ee2/x14.png

https://s1.********.org/data/e4d5df61114349a42d434aa221903ee2/x15.png

I don't see anything that suggest Zushina cannot be fast or that he cannot make fast movements.

And in OP giants had show to possess great speed and agility despire their size, just look at Oars Jr.

Damage3245 said:
Technically we've barely started.

We need that Chinjao calc to be evaluated, then we can properly sort people out into new rankings.
Low-End has been accepted but it probably doesn't change anything

Ugarik said:
Low-End has been accepted but it probably doesn't change anything
Well, it is somewhat helpful as it helps rule out any unexpected tier jumps.

Also, did we ever get Don Sai's kick recalced (I think it might be affected by the Dressrosa width calc)? Because that would also help slightly.

IIRC that was 7-B even with the previous results. I'm not sure if it would help anything here.

Well it should be further proof that the Straw Hat Grand Fleet and lower level Doflamingo pirates are more like City level than Mountain level.

Alright, well, I think we have enough calcs then to start assigning new tiers to people.

I added in Ugarik's Chinjao calc. His Shanks/Whitebeard calc hasn't been evaluated yet.

Are there any other calcs I'm missing?

Once it has been evaluated I'll add it in.

Obviously it's tough to say for sure right now but I get the feeling the Luffy's combined Fishman Island / Punk Hazard / Dressrosa key will be:

At least City level in base, Mountain level in Gear 2 and 3, and Large Mountain level OR At least Large Mountain level with Gear 4.

The keys would be something like this:

Pre-Katakuri | Post-Katakuri

G4 should scale above the Birdcage so At least High 7-A is correct. From that we can make backscaling for G3 and put it at baseline High 7-A. Gear 2nd seems correct but I think we need to specify that Red Hawk is above the regular G2 AP so a Likely High 7-A for Red Hawk is fine.

While I'm not sure about from where his Base comes from.

I'm not sure if we can scale G4 exactly to the Birdcage, and putting G3 at High 7-A without feats and just using backscaling is questionable.

Doffy's durabiltiy without strings should be just Mountain level, or At least Mountain level, so I don't see Red Hawk being High 7-A.

After all, I think it's pretty hard to imagine Hody Jones of all people as High 7-A too.

EDIT: The Katakuri fight didn't even seem to provide a huge boost to Luffy anyway.

Luffy's G4 can already overpower Katakuri's Haki-empowered defense, so I'm not sure what is wrong with G3 Luffy matching just one of Katakuri's attacks.

G4 broke Awakened threads. Again, we can't say that Birdcage is above Haki and Awakening because that's a huge mistake.

IIRC the Energy Steroids grants a 2x boost so it's not that far. And even then Hody was stomped by Elephant Gun. And the Red Hawk left him at terrible conditions.

Hody should be High 7-A at most after that heavy overdose.

And Doffy's Dura scales from G4 after surviving several attacks from it. And he wasn't using strings everytime.

Awakening doesn't necessarily make the strings any tougher (it just allows him to convert existing matter into strings and cause strings to emerge from surrounding landscape instead of just himself), and do we know for sure that the Birdcage didn't have Haki going through it? Doffy seemed confident that it would stop anyone from leaving the island which would include the Logia-user Sabo.

I dont see any boost in Luffy's strength after the fight against Katakuri. I meant, he upgrade his color of observation, speed via Sanke man, not strength. Someone may argue that, speed increases KE, but it is only true that objects share the same weight. Snake man looks smaller than Bound man. I personally recommend the AP did not change through the fight.

And, we all agree that OP's size is the same as real Earth?

One more point, calc group use 11km/s as the velocity of the meteorite. But I think Fujitora increased gravitaional force to drag it. So it í naturally faster than normal one.

The whole point in the Birdcage is making the people kill each other. He attempted to create a purge within it including several Haki users.

I'm not sure if Doffy knew Sabo has the Mera Mera actually.

And his Awakening includes Armored Haki which is far stronger than the regular invisible Haki we have been seeing during Post TS. Luffy's Haki is stronger when his arms turns black but he didn't covered his arms when he catched Caesar for example. So Birdcage could have Haki but not at the same level.

@Giangle

I did a CRT about that.

And we've talked a lot about Fujitora and the Earth. Bringing that into discussion right now without clear evidence we may use for that it's not helpful. If you've some scans and proof for the Earth's size then post it here but we've finished that discussion a while ago and now we're talking about the scaling with Earth's standard size.

> And his Awakening includes Armored Haki which is far stronger than the regular invisible Haki we have been seeing during Post TS.

I don't think we saw Luffy's G4 breaking any Armored Haki strings (aside from with King Kong Gun).

Now, King Kong Gun is way above G3 as it broke through Doflamingo's attack and the Spider Web at the same time whereas G3 couldn't even dent the Spider Web, but the only other comparison we have between Luffy's G3 and G4 is that Luffy's G4 could break through Cracker's shield when Luffy's G3 only pushed him back a bit.

The KKG is far above that, yeah.

Well there you have it. Luffy didn't had a boost between Doflamingo and Cracker and we see the difference between 3 and 4 against the latter.

Just transforming Luffy broke the strings and after seeing Luffy's full potential Doffy wouldn't forget to use Armament to restrain him. And the fact that Awakened strings can repel G4 while a little ago Doffy was bounced back by the same Luffy makes clear that Doffy's Awakened Threads are above his regular threads without armoring them in Haki (by armoring I refer to the black coating).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back