• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Scaling and Calcs #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can try to calc Ursus Shock via air presure but I doubt it will be higher than 8-B

Calaca Vs said:
Now the High End is 3.7km and the Low End is 2.2km. Far better than before.
If that's the case than the Ursus Shock would be at minimum 0.0255 Megatons or 25.5 Kilotons, Town level.

And if we assume it was double the size of Thriller Bark, we get 0.187 Megatons or 187 Kilotons, Large Town level.

BTW this scales not only to Durability but AP aswell for the Monster Trio at least.

Zoro managed to cut Kuma with a surprise Shishi Sonson which did more damage than the Ursus Shock albeit barely. Worth to note that this is heavily damaged Zoro.

Calaca Vs said:
BTW this scales not only to Durability but AP aswell for the Monster Trio at least.
In theory it should scale to all Straw Hats (in term of Durability at least) since everyone were exhausted and weakend by their previous fight with Moria and that Kuma deliberately hold back so to don't kill anyone.

Hm... true.

Brook, Sanji and Zoro's Dura fully scales to this. They were conscious after the attack, while Zoro managed to harm Kuma.

And being Brook one of the physically weakest of the crew that means the scaling chain is big.

Hmm, I'm curious to see the result of Ugarik's calc.

We must decide which end is better for the island's diameter.

Personally the Mid End seems more reliable. The bridge in one of the panels is around 1.3km while the distance between the Sunny and the stairsway wall is 1.2km. And with the mast width the result is around 2.7km more or less.

Well, probably Mid End then.

Alternatively you seem to favor the Low End in the calc?

That was before I made the whole calc. Thriller Bark should be at least 2.5/2.7km. It's around that value more or less but I can't properly tell and I'd rather prefer to not determine the value adding distance values rather than using just one distance value and Mid End is closer to the result than Low End.

Ugarik said:
1.34 tons (Building level+). Should I even publish it?
Hmm, something seems weird about that. Because the previous result was Town level somehow.

Hmm, something seems weird about that. Because the previous result was Town level somehow.

Because I only calced the air presure inside the thing Kura was holding and how much energy it will produce apon releasing it (By using Bernoulli equation)

Yes, calculating the shockwave is better how the result that's why my calc shouldn't be used

Wait, is calculating based on nuclear weapons the best way to do it? It's not exactly an actual nuke that's caused the effect.

Damage3245 said:
Wait, is calculating based on nuclear weapons the best way to do it? It's not exactly an actual nuke that's caused the effect.
Then i could use this method instead.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Explosion_Radius/Area

R = Y^(1/3)*0.28 - R = 9.353 km - Y = 4500 Kilotons (at random)

4500^(1/3)*0.28 = 4.683 km

4.683/9.353 = 0.501*4500 = 2254.5 Kilotons air blast radius (near-total fatalities)

Difference between near-total fatalities and not near-total fatalities of 1 Megatons of TNT:

Air blast radius (widespread destruction): 7.2 km

Air blast radius (near-total fatalities): 2.7 km

2.7/7.2 = 0.375*2254.5 = 845.4375 Kilotons of TNT

Yeah, there's no way to calc that. All we need is Pacifista's durability to get that scaling.

Since I have no life I looked for as many calced feats as possible.

Gomu Gomu no Storm. This one isn't valid but we might try to calc it again. 929 tons (High End 8-B) or 2.56KT (Low 7-C).

Enel's First Raigo. Never evaluated. 52MT. 7-B.

Enel's Second Raigo. Isn't accepted due to some reasons (starting with it's hypothetical which fits in the Possibly tier). 20GT. This would only work with Prep time, Maxim and Deathpiea so hard to apply in combat. And even being theoretical I think it's like Cell's 4-B feat. 6-C.

Sir Crodoile's Enviromental Destruction. Never evaluated. Nobody scales. 11MT. 7-B.

King Kong Gu. There are many feats from KKG but this fits with the current scaling and was never evaluated. 48GT. Cin made other one but I don't know the reasons. Anyway, this should be revised. 6-C.

Fuji's meteor that Law deflected. I think this was never evaluated. 88MT. 7-B.

Base Luffy's kick. Apparently accepted. 607KT. High 7-C.

Nami and Zeus's thunderbolt. This needs to be redone since it's using 7.5m as Linlin's height (actual height is 8.8m). I also think the hole might be recalced. 13KT. 7-C.

The explosion Franky made. 11KT. 7-C.

Mihawk slicing ice. Never evaluated. Surely needs redone. PE 13GT. 47TT KE. 6-C to 6-B.

Ace prevents Drum from snowing. This might be redone using the average temperature covering the whole island to prevent it from snowing with no particular timeframe. 1.8KT. Low 7-C.

Enel's El Thor. Never evaluated. There're more feats of this same attack we might calc. 1.5KT-185KT. Low 7-C to High 7-C.

Mr. 4's explosions. Little above baseline 8-A.

Wapol's Durability. 3 Tons. High 8-C.

It took me much more time than I thought but here it is. The full list of calced feats in the wiki. If there're some feats from NF or OBD then someone else should look for them. I'm done.

The threat is called "Post-Timeskip Scaling and Calcs" just so you know

Ugarik said:
The threat is called "Post-Timeskip Scaling and Calcs" just so you know
Technically this is now a thread for the series as a whole after the East Blue Saga.

Calaca Vs said:
Enel's Second Raigo. Isn't accepted due to some reasons (starting with it's hypothetical which fits in the Possibly tier). 20GT. This would only work with Prep time, Maxim and Deathpiea so hard to apply in combat. And even being theoretical I think it's like Cell's 4-B feat. 6-C.
Nice to see that the Sky Island's diameter had already been scaled.

It going to be really helpful in scaling the Second Raigo, since it would affect Luffy disperse Raigo's feat.

Calaca Vs said:
King Kong Gu. There are many feats from KKG but this fits with the current scaling and was never evaluated. 48GT. Cin made other one but I don't know the reasons. Anyway, this should be revised. 6-C.
I thought it had be debunked and downgraded to 8-A.

Or this is an calculation that use a different method/scaling.

Calaca Vs said:
Mihawk slicing ice. Never evaluated. Surely needs redone. PE 13GT. 47TT KE. 6-C to 6-B.
So there is another calc that prove that Mihawk casual slashes are indeed 6-C, neat.

If accepted it would definitively scale to Yonkou, Admirals and even Top Yonkou Commanders too.

As Jozu had be able to tank one of his casual slash and Vista fought him for an extent period of time.

Calaca Vs said:
Mr. 4's explosions. Little above baseline 8-A.
That would make Abalasta to Skypiea Saga Nami, Chopper and Usopp at 8-A at minimum.

I don't deny that the One Piece Earth is bigger than the real Earth but I don't think we can use the value based on just the depiction of Alabasta there. I'm confident that Oda will clear up the matter on the future, either in the manga or the databook.

Until then, I'd rather just work on finding out what the current ratings should be.

I heavily agree with OP Earth being far bigger than our own but I also agree with Damage on this one about the current discusion. We need to get all the ratings as soon as possible and discuss about the earth's size in the future (not disagreeing with the calc).

That's likely not gonna happen for years. Unless you think having wrong size for the planet being passed is a better option than using what we have for now. Plus keep in mind that this is a bare minimum so the planet is likely even bigger. I think there's also a panel in which we can use planetary curvature to find another size but I'll need to get the scans for it.

Edit: Although I do think we should apply the edits now and work on the newer calcs once the size calc is accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back