• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Scaling and Calcs #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now we're missing:

• Luffy dispersing Raigo (not sure how this would be applicable).
  • Crocodile's Sand Storm redo.
  • Crocodile's Desert Spada (if Alubarna Castle's size is updated so should this).
  • Dragon Ball's explosio.
  • Kuma's Ursus Shock (scales to Zoro, Sanji and Brook for remained conscious).
  • Usopp's explosio against Luffy (scales to Base Luffy).
  • Buster Call's explosio (scales to Oimo and Kashi for survive this [it was stated that they took the explosion in order to save the shipwreckers]).
  • Dragon makes a storm at Loguetown.
  • Moriah splitting Thriller Bark (scales to Luffy's BF Resistance and his AP with stacked Gears).
  • Whitebeard making two tsunamis.
  • Aokiji freezing the tsunamis.
  • Mihawk slicing the iceberg.
  • Akainu vaporizing the iceberg.
Feats that need to be evaluated:

• First Raigo's AP (scales to Luffy's resistance).
If I missed something then let me know.

Calaca Vs said:
Water pressure at 10km below the surface it's not as impressive as one would think so that wouldn't change much of the calc.

Edit: @Damage

Then we should have all feats calced to see where the Pacifista fits in the scaling chain.
how that will not change anything??? steel is stronger than a rock and you cant destroy the steel with as much force as the rock, how this doesn't change anything? it doesn't make any sense, and luffy destroy the ship which is harder than a steel you just cant ignore these facts.

Also the noah ship destroyed a small mountain under the sea without getting any damage.

I don't know much about calcs but density has nothing to do with resistance and therefore with the force required to break said material.

And at 10km below the surface the water pressure exerts a force around Wall Level. It's not impressive.

It's like Kaido's fall rated around Large Building Level.

Calaca Vs said:
I don't know much about calcs but density has nothing to do with resistance and therefore with the force required to break said material.

And at 10km below the surface the water pressure exerts a force around Wall Level. It's not impressive.

It's like Kaido's fall rated around Large Building Level.
it does change my friend because franky built the submarine with steel and when the sub marine went 5000-6000m he said it will get crushed ,and noah was 10000-11000m and it even got hit by a small mountain and didn't get any scratch

and if as you said it doesn't change then why the pacificates are way harder than franky whos steel cyborg.

wouldn't that make any sense?

Js250476 said:
would this be worth looking at?
I don't think so, Crocodile isn't really destroying anything there. He's just using his sand-manipulating powers to make a pit that drags Luffy down like quicksand in the center.

Calaca Vs said:
Luffy dispersing Raigo (not sure how this would be applicable).
Because we're talking about a supercharged spherical cloud which is bigger than the one used for destroy Angel Island.

Raigo used for Angel Island:

https://s3.********.org/data/70ee9aa9216ac163a569339b17217df8/x11.png

https://s3.********.org/data/70ee9aa9216ac163a569339b17217df8/x12.png

Raigo used for Skypiea:

https://s2.********.org/data/0b82491c0c1a079f27a5e71d5f094d21/x14.png

https://s1.********.org/data/45058f99aa9f56f6c7f0a77ce31be1e6/x4.png

And while the Gold Ball was used to disperse the electricity, Luffy was stil physically strong enough to dispere the Raigo itself along with all the clouds generated by the Ark Maxim.

And just for a comparation, Shanks and Whitebeard's cloud spit was far less impressive and it was still calculated to be Town level.

Aerozz said:
and if as you said it doesn't change then why the pacificates are way harder than franky whos steel cyborg.
wouldn't that make any sense?
Don't go mixing things up. Noah has literally nothing to do with Pacifista's toughness but the former wasn't destroyed by Elephant Gun while a Jet Pistol wrecked the latter.

What has no sense is those statements. We go by facts and calcs. Pacifistas are stronger and tougher than steel, that's obvious, but we don't have an accurate value nor material to measure them so we can't calc them like that.

@Stefano

Then we should calc it.

I don't think that dispersal of the Raigo was a result of Luffy's strength. Seems to be just a result of the Gold Ball conducting away the eltricity.

Calaca Vs said:
That's half correct. Luffy absorbed the electricity with the golden ball while the cloud dispersion shouldn't have nothing to do with it.
Exactly, the cloud dispersion was all due of Luffy's physical strength and not due of the Golden Ball.

Don't go mixing things up. Noah has literally nothing to do with Pacifista's toughness but the former wasn't destroyed by Elephant Gun while a Jet Pistol wrecked the latter.

What has no sense is those statements. We go by facts and calcs. Pacifistas are stronger and tougher than steel, that's obvious, but we don't have an accurate value nor material to measure them so we can't calc them like that.

@Stefano

Then we should calc it.

there is no difference because the noah ship is harder than a steel as I told you before and luffy was using elephant Gatling because its a huge ship with harder than a steel.

Go and ask a calc member about that. I'm not qualified to say if that'd change anything or not and repeating it a thousand times won't do anything without a calc supporting your thougths.

I don't know how to do that but to be honest your saying that wont change anything it doesn't make any sense coz when a steel is harder than a rock that would mean u need a force stronger than a rock to break a steel.

I'm not sure why we have to deal with pre-timeskip feats at the moment. The only thing that links pre-timeskip feats with post-timeskip feats are the Pacifistas. The first one was one-shot by G2 Luffy. The second one was one-shot by base Zoro and Sanji together.

Also from what I remember all the feats from Skpiea to the timeskip where only town level so it's not gping to effect the scaling where there's already cosistent City level feats for low tiers. It's only going to keep draging out these revisions.

It is going to affect the ratings if several people are scaled to base Luffy / G2 Luffy and he gets his Post-Timeskip ratings from the Pacifista's durability.

So we need to figure out what the Pacifista's durability will be. If it is going to be Town level / Large Town level, then that needs to be taken into consideration.

Ok fine here's all the feats that might matter Pre-timeskip:

Skypiea

Enel's El Thor

Luffy's Golden Rifle: 1.217 Kilotons (Low 7-C)

Wiper's Reject Dial: 12.6 Kilotons (7-C)

Enel's casual lightning: 96.117 Kilotons (7-C)

Wiper's Burn Bazooka: 1.97 Kilotons (Low 7-C)

Water 7 to Marineford

Moriah's Island Splitter: 8.4 Kilotons (7-C)

Franky survives an explosio: 11.25 Kilotons (7-C)

Fishman Island

Fishman Island Luffy smashes a cliff:

Luffy's Elephant Gu: 199.014 Kilotons (High 7-C)

Luffy's Elephant Gattling : 2.324 Megatons (Low 7-B)

So consistent Low 7- to 7-C

Okay, regarding Luffy's profile, I think that his Post-Timeskip Key (as in before Whole Cake Island Arc) is:

At least High 7-C in base, 7-B with Gear 2, 7-A with Gear 3, and High 7-A with Gear 4.

No Gear 2 attacks hurt full-strength Doflamingo aside from Red Hawk which is a special move, and it's consistent that Luffy took out Sai and Harjudin with simple Gear 2 moves.

I think if we're fine with that for Luffy's first Post-Timeskip key, then we can nail all of the other ratings for most characters, right?

A few more that I missed:

Stefano calced Kuma's Ursa shock on this thread:

If the Thriller Bark's size that of Man from the Shadow cannot be used due of his questionable method of scaling, i think it could still be possible redone it by using the OBD calc of Thriller Bark's size, and doing so he should get a far more acceptable result.

Thriller Bark's Diameter = 845.91 meters.

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Science/Nuke.html

AP required to devastate Thriller Bark via air blast radius (widespread destruction) = 0.0015 Megatons or 1.5 Kilotons.

This is already quite impressive, but technically speakingthe air blast generated wasin fact far larger than the island.

Which a quick look, the radious of the air blast seen to have been about two times the size of Thriller Bark, putting it the air blast at 1691.82 meters in diameter.

So by remaking the calculation, i got this time around 0.0114 Megatons or 11.4 Kilotons.

So 7-C

Crocodile's Desert Spada has several different 8-A calcs:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ocodile.27s_Desert_Spada_-_8-A_.28Accepted.29 - 484.3375 Tons (8-A)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Adam_of_darkness/One_Piece:_Alabasta_and_before - 220.85 Tons (8-A)

https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blog-entry/one-piece-feat-crocodiles-desert-spada.17999/ - 167.248 Tons (8-A)

I also found Wapol surviving a 7-C explosion but that only gives him 8-C+ durability:[http:// https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Ugarik/Wapol's_durability https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Ugarik/Wapol's_durability]

7-C for the Ursa Shock, hmm? That's fairly consistent. I'll add in those calcs in the morning.

I'm reading Thriller Bark right now and I think I can make pixel scaling for the island using Oars (I also found a MHS feat for Oars :p).

I don't know if 845.9 meters of diameter is correct. I've got 224 meters just from the panel when Oz sent Zoro to the sky with just a kick and that's a little part of the center.

Once I finish I'll post the results in a blog.

Hmm, I'll hold off on adding Kuma's calc until we have it evaluated.

A lot of characters Pre-Timeskip are probably going to be Town level, or Large Town level.

Some characters Post-Timeskip will only need small adjustements and will remain City level. Others will be downgraded quite a bit.

We're not actually at the point yet where we can conclusively say what everyone's ratings are going to be, but we're working on it.

We're just waiting on a couple of essential calcs.

Okay. Noted. If necessary you can directly ask some calc group members to help out via their message walls.

Aye, we've been getting some help which has made things go through here a lot quicker than it would have normally.

And Calaca, Cmue and Ugarik have been particularly helpful with calcs.

Revising an entire verse takes time and I appreciate everyone that's patient enough so far to go through these discussions.

After we've settled the AP & Durability for the characters, the next big thing will be revising the speed ratings so we won't handle that in this thread.

I updated my blog about Thriller Bark's size with all the required explanations.

I couldn't find a better way to scale it but I found other scans with better results with far more consistent results.

Now the High End is 3.7km and the Low End is 2.2km. Far better than before.

Good work dude.

The only one I have a problem with is the 'Oars blitzing' calc. It could be that they just didn't notice him coming from above until the last moment. It doesn't mean that he was travelling faster than they could perceive (especially when one of them called out "There he is!").

(Still strange to me that Naruto Forums got Island Diameter = 845.91 meters, it's a pretty big difference).

Ah, I didn't see the full page. I thought he was jumping at them from a distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back