• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Scaling and Calcs #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have anything to say about the possibility of a solid High 7-C for Monster Trio and Strongest CP9 in strongest forms using Asura's multiplier?

I thought it was said attacking multiple times doesn't automatically result in multiplying the AP? :p

As for Asura, was it actually stated to increase his strength by three times? I think the scaling should make them Large Town Level regardless.

But apparently is above some others amps Zoro has and it's used like that.

I'm asking for your opinion because that'd give us a number for the High 7-C.

Would it? What number for his AP is being multiplied?

Don't know exactly but given the fact that he survived some of Enel's strong attacks he should scale to one of the El Thor's AP if not the strongest calced yet. Even 35KT multiplied by 3 is High 7-C.

Also, thinking about the Asura thing, it's probably viable because Zoro isn't actually multiplying his limbs but creating an illusion of it. Probably a side-effect of the amp makes her body look like Asura is.

Hmm, should be fine then.

I'll post the updated list of ratings with the new thread tomorrow.

Yeah I agree with this. Here's what I'm seeing for Luffy's scaling so far:

East Blue Saga: At least' 'Large Building level (Stomped Buggy and Kuro)

Alabasta Saga: At least Multi-City Block level (Overpowered Crocodile's Desert Spada with a punch)

Skypiea to Water 7: Town level+ (Injured Enel multiple times and defeated him)

Enies Lobby to Marineford: At least Town level+ (Noted to be much stronger than he was at Water 7. Overpowered Blueno and matched Base Rob Lucci.), Large Town level with Gear 2nd (Sent Base Rob Lucci flying with a punch and matched his Zoan forms) higher with Gear 3rd (Nearly one-shot Lucci in his Zoan form with a Gigant Pistol)

Is Thriller Bark going to be it's own key or would it still be included with Enies Lobby?

If it is included then G2 Luffy, Zoan Lucci, Asgard Moriah, Pacifistas, Pre-timeskip Supernova, Diable Jambe Sanji and Asura Zoro would all scale to this feat as Luffy was able to injure Asgard Moriah with Gear 2nd and take hits from him.

Also I think Doriki might be a vaild multiplier seeing as Franky could injure Fukuro (800) well he was using Tekkai yet was unable to injure Base Lucci (4000). Also if Thriller Bark and Enies Lobby are 1 key then Zoan Rob Lucci would be 8.33x stronger than Skypiea Luffy (544 kilotons vs 65 kilotons) which is pretty close to the 5x Doriki difference.

I've my own doubts about fusing Thriller Bark and Enies Lobby altogether.

First we need to calc Kuma's Ursus Shock with the actual diameter of the island (5.6km) to see if its result is consistent. There're three characters that tanked it without losing consciousness.

What you said about the Doriki and the powerscaling makes sense. It could probably be used.

I thought the diameter in your calc was 2.2 km.

However, using the same method Stefano used earlier in the thread and the 5.6 km you just gave me.

ThrillerBark.jpg

140 Pixels (Yellow Line, Thriller Bark's diameter) = 5.6 km.

485 Pixels (Red Line, Ursus Shock's diameter) = 19.398 km

485/140 = 3.464

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Science/Nuke.html

Air blast radius (widespread destruction) = 9.66 km in radius = 2.4 Megatons of TNT or Small City level.

The other method:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Explosion_Radius/Area (City level using just size)

I don't get the math behind the actual calc. So maybe someone else can do it or help explain it to me.

Edit: I messed up just fixing it. I used the 2.7 as the multiplier for the difference between the blast diameter and Thriller Bark's diameter. When it's really 3.464.

With Oars being only 39 meters tall, the full width of Thriller Bark being over 5 kilometers doesn't seem right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back