• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Scaling and Calcs #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but at the same there is nothing that trully disprove the possibility at least, since it was never mention the exactly gravitational pull of OP's world.

And more Lifting Strength feats. Class G is solid.

Fiction rarely makes sense. A rubber man shouldn't be even alive but if we need to be as scientific as possible then nearly nothing on this wiki would even exist.

Hajrudin and Machvise should scale to the rest of the Strawhat Fleet and Donquixote Crew respectively. Said feats are low but IIRC Machvise harmed Franky so he should be at least 7-B.

Calaca Vs; that's more like PIS on Franky getting hurt since he was being wounded be 10-Ton strikes and Machvise's final attack on Hajrudin was 10,000 tons...

I haven't been able to get through nearly as many profiles as I wanted, but I've got a preliminary list of the ones directly affected by the calcs in my sandbox.

Stefano4444 said:
I seriously doubt they are that weak, not when Usopp and Nami are 7-B.
Right now Usopp is only City level for scaling to Buffalo and Nami. If Buffalo's ratings are changed (they aren't defined yet), then Usopp may be downgraded.

Damage3245 said:
Right now Usopp is only City level for scaling to Buffalo and Nami. If Buffalo's ratings are changed (they aren't defined yet), then Usopp may be downgraded.
Why exactly is should change? Buffalo is comparable with Baby 5, who fought Sai.

Hajrudin survived to an enraged Jet Pistol so his Dura should be far higher than 8-A (given the fact that Luffy is at least 7-B in base. And Machvise did much more damage than that.

Actually Hajrudin was taken down by a punch from base Luffy (at least, I don't recall him using Gear 2).

And I'm still looking for evidence that base Luffy is At least 7-B. He does't have a ton of feats in base.

Sai gets his rating from Ideo.

Ideo gets his rating from sending Harujdin flying, which does not require 7-B attack potency no matter how you slice it.

Ah, that redeems Hajrudin a bit in my eyes.

I thought he had been taken down by Luffy in base.

Also, we never did get anywhere with all the Pre-Timeskip scaling revisions... oh well. We'll have to tackle that in the future.

Although, getting knocked out completely by one hit still isn't great; at best he's on the same level as those Pacistas and have City level durability.

Although, Ideo's rating still has to be examined. Right now his justification do not support City level.

Yeah, at most we can say that Hajrudin could stand up after that without needing major reparations.

I'll later look for Ideo and the rest.

That is one of the feats that already has a calc.

I'd support the Radical Beam, Half Moon Glaive and Gladius' explosion getting calcs.

EDIT: Does Sabo's Fire-Fist look like it can be calced?

EDIT 2: So, for City level so far we can say that Hajrudin, Machvise, Dellinger, Ideo, Elizabello, Cavendish, Bartolomeo and Pre-Kiryu Kirikugi Sai are all City level (though obviously some are higer than others).

EDIT 3: To try and put things into context, I've added in all of the other accepted calcs for One Piece on the site that I can find. Though I'm not sure about Crocodile's and how applicable it is to scaling.

There are also these calcs for Enel that haven't been evaluated yet: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...Enel's_Island_Destruction_(one_that_happened)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:CinCameron20/Enel's_El_Thor

I Sabo's Fire Fist might be calcable:

He jumps up to this height after eating the fruit and lauchs the attack. This causes the ground to break beneath the coloseum but none of the water falls through so it must have been vaporized by the attack. After it's all done Sabo left a hole this big in the stadium. This is in ch. 743 and 744.

Cmue0312 said:
I Sabo's Fire Fist might be calcable:
He jumps up to this height after eating the fruit and lauchs the attack. This causes the ground to break beneath the coloseum but none of the water falls through so it must have been vaporized by the attack. After it's all done Sabo left a hole this big in the stadium. This is in ch. 743 and 744.
It must be a big feat

So, fragmentation / heavy fragmentation for the ground, and vaporization for the water?

Yeah thats what I would say Damage Would it scale to Diamante and Burgess sense they where both in the water?

Damage3245 said:
>Elizabello and Chinjao's feat

Then we must find it.

>Other calcs

I think only the Radical Beam and Gladius's explosion would be somewhat useful but we need as many calced feats as possible.

>Gladiators and Executives at City Level

Yes, it's still relying on scaling chain but it's what the series is portraying.

>Crocodile

Not with the Post TS ratings but Pre TS I guess.

>Enel

Nobody scales to an unnatural attack like that but Luffy's resistance.

>Sabo

I thought we had a calc for that feat. Must be a mistake.

@Calaca, it is linked in the OP under 'Elizabello's Lite King Punch'.

Nobody scales to directly to Enel's El Thor but characters have been taken down by weaker lightning attacks than that from him, supporting the notion that the Straw Hats aren't City level in the Skypiea Arc.

Also, Asgard Moria's feat was accepted I believe but it's only on Naruto Forums. I'd prefer to get the method for the calc re-uploaded here and accepted.

Sabo's feat has a calc from NF it has it at city level

But if you guys wanna have your take on it that's cool

City level, hmm? How's that for consistency. :p

Personally I'd rather someone on here calcs it, or at least uploads their method and verifies that it is correct but whatever.

Damage3245 said:
Nobody scales to directly to Enel's El Thor but characters have been taken down by weaker lightning attacks than that from him, supporting the notion that the Straw Hats aren't City level in the Skypiea Arc.
We don't know the difference between other named attacks (with a named volt charge) and El Thor. Just because El Thor shown destruction behind it doesn't mean the other attacks are weaker. Attacks like Thunder Beast/Bird requires him to prepare while El Thor is something Enel spams and use to kill random fodder people.

I agree with re calcing Asgard Moriah. It's useful to find Luffy's resistance to Blunt Force.

Here is the Naruto Forums calc for Asgard Moriah.

Also, there is this calc that puts Luffy's Post-Timeskip base at Large Town level+, but I don't think it has been properly evaluated. Another calc from Naruto Forums of the same feat puts the result at Town level.

IIRC that was done before the verse got upgraded to Low 7-B so I'm not sure if we should use it as a top limit for Base Luffy rather than a casual attack.

Also it's not the same feat. First one is Luffy kicking Hody and the second is punching Hody.

And the colored version doesn't show Luffy using Haki to kick Hody.

You should update the OP with all the new calcs.

@Calaca

As far as I understood, the Low 7-B calc was debunked, which is why we are searching for better calcs for scaling preskip/fishman island

I'm not sure where this comes from. We're discussing about the Post TS scaling and the Low 7-B comes from Pre TS.

The Pre-Timeskip half of One Piece was undergoing revisions as well but that got sidetracked and forgotten about (mostly my fault).

So it's relevant to discuss the Pre-Timeskip scaling as well if the Post-Timeskip scaling depends on it.

Then we should continue that thread and put this on stand-by.

Crap... it seems that we never'll see the end of this.

Damage3245 said:
EDIT 3: To try and put things into context, I've added in all of the other accepted calcs for One Piece on the site that I can find. Though I'm not sure about Crocodile's and how applicable it is to scaling.

There are also these calcs for Enel that haven't been evaluated yet: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...Enel's_Island_Destruction_(one_that_happened)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:CinCameron20/Enel's_El_Thor
Crocodile's Sandstorm need to be redone and re evaluated, especially if my Alubarna's diameter will be fully accepted, since that would technically make the sandstorm much larger than it was in the original calc, and i'm more than confident that the lowest end would still result between Town level+ to most likely Large Town level.

Which isn't that inconsistent, Cin's El Thor had be calc to be Large Town level too by using vaporization (which seen to be the most likely assumption, since the ground around the hole had be melted).

Also, if i'm remember correctly, there was also another feat calc to be Large Town level at the end of the Summit War Saga, where Luffy destroy a massive rock at Amazon Lily, while his mental state was at his worst and he was massively weakened thanks of the damage he had taken at Impel Down and Marineford.

Here the pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

There was also another feat that i had put in the Calculation Requests, which is this:

Stefano4444 said:
Priority: 1-2 (Would affect the tiers of Pre Timeskip characters)
Verse: One Piece

Description: Luffy disperse the Raigo along with all the clouds generate by Enel's Ark Maxim.

One Piece Vol. 32 Ch. 297, Page 11, Page 12, Page 14, Page 15, Page 17

One Piece Vol. 33 Ch. 297, Page 3

guys btw noah ship is harder than steel and the proof is that when pre timeskip straw hats went inside the submarine trying to figure out fishmin island and they went to 5000-6000m and they were almost crushed ,and the submarine was made out of steel ,so the noah ship was at 10000-11000m and didn't have any problem that's all thanks :)

Vaporization seems reasonable for Enel's El Thor since that attack does consistently reduce whatever it hits to nothing ( it's first use was vaporizing a giant chuck of a tree)

Calaca Vs said:
Then we should continue that thread and put this on stand-by.
Crap... it seems that we never'll see the end of this.
I think we might as well continue it here since we have the discussion going.

I think the biggest change is that the new Pre-Timeskip ratings will affect what the Pacifista is scaled to.

Water pressure at 10km below the surface it's not as impressive as one would think so that wouldn't change much of the calc.

Edit: @Damage

Then we should have all feats calced to see where the Pacifista fits in the scaling chain.

Agreed Calaca.

If we can get Moria's feat calced (since that would provide us with his durability), that'd give us a good estimate of where the Pacista are since they were damaged by the same attack that took him down IIRC.

Thanks dude. I've gotta go offline for a bit, but when I'm back I'll add any new calcs to the OP and make an updated summary of what we have left to figure out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back