• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Onigashima Zoro, Drake, and Onimaru CRT, including a minor change for Zoro's first 2 Post-Timeskip keys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just planning to include the post-page one stuff into his pre-exoskeleton key.

But why do we need an Early Wano key when he doesn't scale any differently than WCI Sanji before he got the Raid Suit?
Our current Sanji profile separates WCI and wano. I plan to separate wano and post page one. But if we want to go as Eminiteable mentioned it is also ok.

Anyways this thread is mainly not about Sanji. For now I can agree what is proposed above.

Agree with the OP

I'd like to see more discussion on the Sanji stuff though, so count me as neutral for that.

Just a reminder, Zoro matching Base Drake is the main reason for his 6-A status, with his matching Onimaru and matching the same Killer who damaged and drew blood from him being the other main reasons.

I forget if he used Buso against Denjiro

1. Bump

2. I added an extra amendment regarding Post-Mink Zoro's Key mentioning his Asura form if anyone wants to look at that.

Where would you place Asura in the post mink key?
I'd put it at the same level as Haoshoku Infusion/Using Enma, since it should be FAR above both his post-mink Buso (for obvious reasons), as well as far above his post-Enma Asura that scarred Kaido because not only is Zoro himself stronger overall but he also isn't nearly as banged up as he was when he used it against Kaido.

@Kachon123

Would it also be possible to hold the Sanji stuff off for another CRT?

I'm neutral on it but I just want to finish up this CRT before focusing on the Sanji stuff since that could take a fair while.

Last edited:
Asura should also be added for Post-Mink Zoro's durability right after the justification for Buso Haki

Just as a reminder, I'll start with what Zoro's post-timeskip keys would look like:

Beginning of Timeskip | Wano | Post-Mink Medicine

And his Wano Key (pre-mink medicine) would have his Base form and his Buso Haki be:

"Continent level (Fought and matched Base X Drake, Killer [who could draw blood from Zoro], and Onimaru. Clashed with Denjiro, but was inferior to him. Stunned Base Kaidou in a combination attack with Killer that left him feeling pain, albeit without significantly injuring him), higher with Busoshoku Haki (One-shot Killer. Clashed against Apoo, who fought Hybrid Drake. Deflected a Kaifu from Kaidou, which cut off Kiku's arm, and could briefly counteract the force of Cognac Big Mom and Hybrid Form Kaidou's Hakai, although broke his bones doing so. With Goken, incapacitated Apoo with a Shishi Sonson and cut through his Tonfa, which tanked hits from Hybrid Drake)"

X Drake would be:

"Continent level (Could briefly block an attack from base Yamato, although was knocked back doing so. Fought and matched Scratchman Apoo offscreen. Clashed with Base Zoro on several instances), higher in Zoan forms (Clashed with Apoo, who fought against Nitoryu Roronoa Zoro with Busōshoku Haki, and hurt an injured Apoo with a bite in his Zoan form. Damaged the CP0 agent who damaged and took hits from Apoo and should be comparable to his fellow masked CP0 agents who were only slightly harmed by Kazenbo)

Onimaru's key would be just changed to 6-A.

Last edited:
Btw, Apoo and Drake should also scale to Zoro's FTL speed, plus Drake should scale to reacting to Base Yamato.

Btw, I think that Zoro's "strongest moves" should thus be added to his base Wano key since he didn't use Buso Haki in that joint attack with Killer against Kaido.

Now that this has been reopened, are any mods out there available to give their opinion?

Made some final edits in the OP

Also, Post-Mink Medicine Zoro's Base Key will just say "As strong, if not stronger than his previous Key"

Last edited:
What are the conclusions here so far in summary?

What is the consensus here so far? Have a sufficient number of knowledgeable members commented here?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back