• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Keys Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
Simple suggestions:

• Delete Pre-Timeskip keys for the Supernovas as they have little to no feats at all and we're scaling all of them to the Strawhats. We have no reliable method of scaling. We have too little information to guarantee the keys' existance as they are really unnecessary. They displayed some basic powers and everything they achieved should be directed to their Post-Timeskip version.
  • Create a key for Primebeard, probably classified as "At least 6-B" as he was considerably stronger and the feat is pretty casual. That would also change his weakness section as he has no health issues and was much cautious as Marco explained after Squard stabbed him.
  • Create a key for Teach to split his Pre-Timeskip version in two: Before and after eating the Gura Gura, as it's a considerably jump in power and abilities.

Yeah I was going to make a thread about this myself as well as bringing up how their Abilities had no different keys.(pre timeskip novas)

I agree with all, though what about the Supernovas who has feats of reacting to Kizaru like Apoo, Hawkins and Drake, would they still have a Pre-Timeskip key

KobsterHope07 said:
I agree with all, though what about the Supernovas who has feats of reacting to Kizaru like Apoo, Hawkins and Drake, would they still have a Pre-Timeskip key
That probably would just apply to their Post-timeskip ones.

Calaca...eeehhhh...don't you remember the life wiping earthquake in the room?If we create a Prime Whitebeard Key,we also have to justify him not having at least Multi-Continental levels of Destruction for the people

Damage3245 said:
@SupremeGilgamesh; what do you mean?
He is referring to the quotes about WB be able to destroy the world with his DF.

Unfortunately, there isn't enough evidence to prove that the statements are to be taken literally or if they are even valid.

Well, I'm not sure if there's enough evidence to rate Prime Whitebeard as "At least 6-B". His current best feat is pretty close to the bottom of 6-B as it is.

Exactly. The at least is made with the intention of showing the character is considerably above the rating, and we know Pops weakened a lot through the years. The feat is also pretty casual so I'd say the at least would go just fine.

@Supreme We have no evidence of what you say.

I am fine with this, except that I think that Prime Whitebeard was still 6-B, just a higher degree of it.

I'm going to play devil advocate here:

1) So would this mean they did NOT get any stronger post-TS? I lke this for some of them like Bege who I don't recall appearing pre-TS. I can't see Drake etc having difficulty with PX nor getting fodderized by Kizaru.

2) We don't have a "At least" added to Kaido dspite being far more powerful than anyone else (At least in terms of durability). I can't see justifying Primebeard especially with a base line rating.

3) The diifference is not actually that large. We should update Yami Yami BB though since he tanked 2-4 hits from WB.

Dr.Fix said:
I'm going to play devil advocate here:
1) So would this mean they did NOT get any stronger post-TS? I lke this for some of them like Bege who I don't recall appearing pre-TS. I can't see Drake etc having difficulty with PX nor getting fodderized by Kizaru.
Pretty sure the pre-timeskip keys are just going to be removed since they're purely there due to being based on having a bounty over 100 million; a bounty doesn't completely denote strength so having all the pre-timeskip Supernova's scale off Luffy and Zoro based off nothing but a title is stupid.

Actually, yes, I'm not sure why would delete the Pre-Timeskip keys for all of the Supernova if we have that to scale them to.

^This.

Keeping those keys is useless as they only appear for a couple chapters and never show half of their abilities. Heck, people like Kid and Urouge are still unknown to us. I don't see the point in having those keys when everything they did Pre-Timeskip has been enhanced Post-Timeskip. Your question is a strawman as I have not implied such thing.

Otherwise I'd be saying Kid and Law were 7-A yet a Pacifista made them cooperate to survive, scaling everyone to 7-A at the same time. No.

Kaido doesn't have great evidence of such thing. Remember that Big Mom has referred to Whitebeard in a bigger way as she referred to Kaido, and they both clashed during a whole night without anyone gaining the upper hand at all. Primebeard is obviously above his own casual feat when weakened by age.

I was also talking about all the abilities, not the scaling. He took 2 hits from Pops: One when he slashed his shoulder and left him on the floor and when he shook his head with a quake bubble at point-blank, which left him crying for mercy until the crew executed him.

If they scale to weak pacifica back then they should kep their keys, if only to differentiate the difference in strength. If they do not have any feats (Ie Bege).

Oh good lord please don't start that up again. I'm sick of repeating why that is not accurate.

I said 2-4 because his DF nagative ability.

People who wouldn't scale to pacifista (also Pacifista should get "Higher" with their lasers since they were easily able to burn through X-Drake and Urogue who were shown comparable):

- Bege (appeared at sabaody but didn't fight anyone notable)

- Base Urouge (Only ever actually damaged a Pacifista after bulking up with his ability; shouldn't scale to his base and definitely not "At least High 7-C" since he was only shown compared to the pacifista and not above it. He should probably have "likely High 7-C" or just High 7-C for his Power up.)

- Bonney (fought nobody to compare too)

- Scratchmen Apoo (Same reason; his blowing up Kizaru isn't evidence since even pre-enies lobby strawhats forced Aokiji to turn into his logia state; same with smoker)

- Hawkins (Similar reasons)

- Kidd Law and Killer (Tried looking and besides confronting a Pacifista they never actually damage it from what i can see)

Yeah seems fair tbh, they do havw feats and X-Drake even has a speed fear so I suppose it's worth him and the mad monk having their pre-timeskip profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back