• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

can luffy transmutate the truth seeking orbs of naruto so it wont erase hi
Uh... kind of. He would need to touch it to do that. However, Haki should let him resist that long enough to grab one and toss it back.
''including transmuting nearby objects into useful items or nullifying attacks by turning them into something else'' wouldnt it just flat out nulify the EE by turning it into rubber

Last edited:
? Did you quote the wrong message
Nah, I was just saying Lucci a bitch.

Imagine being Lucci, sitting around, glaring at the lady who took you out in two seconds, while leaking info to the enemy, and then, the moment shit starts, you jump a distracted Vegapunk, that lady gets in the way, being injured, then Zoro hops in and starts beating your ass, then you, despite your regen and Rokushiki, lose, and then Jinbe carries Zoro away, and THEN Jinbe sends you flying and knocks you out with one hand.

I know this is a joke but I think some people genuinely believe it so I think it should be clarified that Roger probably believed that he just wasn't supposed to take down the WG and Marines or that he was Joyboy's successor, he's essentially just the messenger.

Screenshot_2024-05-29_at_7.53.15_PM.png

Last edited:
apparently theres some leaked images of the rumbar pirates ship for the live action season 2 floating around

im willing to bet theyll throw in a brook cameo

I know this is a joke but I think some people genuinely believe it so I think it should be clarified that Roger probably believed that he just wasn't supposed to take down the WG and Marines or that he was Joyboy's successor, he's essentially just the messenger.
ye exactly hence why he said i wish i was in your time joy boy and him also saying it was to early
meaning the one piece is specifally for joy boy and no one else which became pretty obv.

0438-011.png

Here's one
before yall eat me up just hear my point of view lol, the only time garp fought smn relevant was back when he was fighting chinjao since then he fought no one thats relevant im refering to being strong and only was fighting fodder ppl who he wouldnt need to use his full strength or normal strength for trying to say that he became rusty over time and him basically being semi-retired and oda spefically talkes abt strength that they do not lose their strength so them not having the same speed or stamina as they used to is inevitable on them not being as active, being semi-retired, and becoming rusty and obviosly due to old age and bcs oda was never refering to that(speed/stamina) and that it doesnt contradict his statement since he wasnt refering to their speed and stamina and only their physical strength.

ps: srry for all these and lol

Last edited:
oda spefically talkes abt strength that they do not lose their strength
cap.
so them not having the same speed or stamina as they used to is inevitable on them not being as active, being semi-retired, and becoming rusty and obviosly due to old age and bcs oda was never refering to that(speed/stamina) and that it doesnt contradict his statement since he wasnt refering to their speed and stamina and only their physical strength. hope yall understand my point of view
Garp literally talks about his physical strength, not his speed... Them not flying even half as fast is because he's physical weaker because he can't throw them as hard/fast
the only time garp fought smn relevant was back when he was fighting chinjao since then he fought no one thats relevant im refering to being strong and only was fighting fodder ppl who he wouldnt need to use his full strength or normal strength for trying to say that he became rusty over time
Garp does not talk about being rusty, he says he hates getting old because he can't output the same amounts of strength

There's 0.000001 percent I'm going to listen to your point of view if it ain't backed up by actual facts.

before yall eat me up just hear my point of view lol, the only time garp fought smn relevant was back when he was fighting chinjao since then he fought no one thats relevant im refering to being strong and only was fighting fodder ppl who he wouldnt need to use his full strength or normal strength for trying
He fought Shiki after Chinjao. And he fought Roger multiple times after Chinjao. Garp wasn't even called "the fist" until he beat Chinjao iirc.

Back