• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Why does Big mom's page say "Completely unharmed by a Brachio Bomber from Zoan Queen,"

Makes no sense to assume she was completely unharmed when she literally mentioned her head hurting

Km7DwO4.jpg

And we can literally see her on the verge of losing consciousness (indicated by her eyes going white and her eyelids slightly closing)

5mgbiyi.png

Even if you dont think this should be counted as a feat for Queen it makes no sense to say she was completely unharmed by the attack
Zkiller saw that after i mentioned BM's Dura section otherwise he wouldnt have realised that himself🗿

💀 you say that but when did Boro Breath actually do heavy damage to someone? G4 Luffy was tanking it head on without any problems. There were definitely better examples for you to use.
It did damage to Snakeman Luffy in a point blank range, and to Gear 5 Luffy turning him into crisps 2 times. Those are the best Bolo Breath feats i'd say. If he can do damage to G4 Snakeman and G5 Luffy with it he def does to Sanji

It feels so weird but at the same time cool to see Possibly Moon Level on One Piece profiles after all these years....

I'll give it until next summer when the verse is downgraded again for one reason or another.

💀 you say that but when did Boro Breath actually do heavy damage to someone? G4 Luffy was tanking it head on without any problems. There were definitely better examples for you to use.
Scorched G5 Luffy, knocked back Oden, launched Snakeman, and forced Marco to use Undying Thistle. You're proving my point by comparing G4 Luffy to Sanji.

Funnt thing is here we treat Lucci as a Top Tier but in Worstgen they think hes "3rd Commander level" and equal to Doflamingo
Well that's one of the things they're sort of right on- While he's DEFINITELY not a top tier, he's at least on the level of people like King, Sabo, and maybe Zoro without ACoC/Enma unleashed.

Well that's one of the things they're sort of right on- While he's DEFINITELY not a top tier, he's at least on the level of people like King, Sabo, and maybe Zoro without ACoC/Enma unleashed.
I mean. he's fighting Enma Unleashed Zoro rn.

The real question will be whether he holds his own against KoH or gets easily overpowered.

Imo Lucci has already shown the feats needed to beat King but he also knows the Lunarian weakness from Zoro, so he'd win in a fight even if he's slightly weaker.

Back